Status
Not open for further replies.
@PrincessLala95

Whoops, hang on, let me dig for it....

-Disappears off into another room and lots of rummaging noises can be heard-

@PrincessLala95

First and foremost Welcome back.

@ Everyone

Like i said earlier it was just a rant from something i discovered while being in this RP. (like that Ah HA moment) I love the principle of this RP and i was well aware that the only story would be my own.

What i was not aware of was how hard it was to do that. How hard it is to keep the creative juices flowing and progress forward day by day.

All of this resulted in my having a hard time writing post. (which is a personal problem in this case)

I must apologize princess if it came off as if i was complaining you were not doing your job. I was only stating the reason as to why I felt my post quality was dropping. Creation is hard and I ultimately must applaud GMs everywhere who do this on a daily basis.

@PrincessLala95

Ythania and I finally finished that expedition so in regards to how our money has changed I believe we both are up 500 gold (?). I'm posting from my phone so I can't check the exact reward for the sanctum right now but I'm pretty sure that's it.

Also I just finished finals so I'll be posting more regularly now.

@PrincessLala95

Ythania and I finally finished that expedition so in regards to how our money has changed I believe we both are up 500 gold (?). I'm posting from my phone so I can't check the exact reward for the sanctum right now but I'm pretty sure that's it.

If we haven't hit the 10 post limit for the expedition, then I hope the duration they've been there for might make up for it because I think Charlie might just burst into tears if she had to go back. Welcome back @PrincessLala95 ! You've been missed, and I sat and read your post twice because it made me smile.

• Love
Reactions: PrincessLala95
@PrincessLala95

How is the treasure divided up between you guys?

How is the treasure divided up between you guys?
500g each, Charlie's got the antique shield since she's technically a pacifist, Aros has gone for the enchanted helmet because it looks nice, Charlie put on the gold ring because she kind of liked it, the two of us are sort of...carrying the chalices which will probably be sold later. The enchanted silver one was treated with extreme care after their little trip into the Sanctum.

If we haven't hit the 10 post limit for the expedition, then I hope the duration they've been there for might make up for it because I think Charlie might just burst into tears if she had to go back. Welcome back @PrincessLala95 ! You've been missed, and I sat and read your post twice because it made me smile.

We 100% made ten posts. We were actually over that amount if I remember correctly before we ghosted for a couple months.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ythania
To focus on providing more content for the Iwaku forum, I am going to withdraw my character Myranda and leave this roleplay. It is a wonderful concept and I hope it continues to thrive for many more years. Thank you so much @PrincessLala95 I've enjoyed what you have created greatly.

At long last, I can start getting rid of Angsty Charlie and replace her with sarcastic, cynical but not so depressed Charlie. It's been a long time. I can finally start RPing out Charlie's recovery and cheerier moods.

@WhisperingWillows It's sad to see you go, but I completely understand. If you ever want to come back, know that you'll be welcome ^_^

@Ythania & @Radio Jelly I think I got the treasure divided up properly on your character information things, as well as the expedition count being updated. Just let me know if there's anything I got wrong or anything that needs to be changed/fixed in there!

Last edited:
So @PrincessLala95

How far does infamy travel in this world. (will news of me robbing someone in Satocan City Spread to the Sapphire City?)

I know if i like massacre a city it will spread but I want to know about the small crimes or like crimes committed by people with unique powers

@Radio Jelly It just increases your ability to concentrate. It's good for archery, fighting, studying, magic...basically anything.

@disappointedfish Can I commission you to write up a list of basic enchantments for weapons and armour and objects? You're better at magic than I am and I need some kind of information available.

@Unyielding It depends on the crime, honestly. A simply/petty crime won't travel far, unless it's a notable person you've killed/robbed. The only way information travels is by courier, gossip, or bulletin board. Information about a robbery in Satocan would be known throughout Satocan, but nowhere else. Kind of like how other towns likely won't know that Venilia murdered a random dwarf, but the entire city of Telia's gonna be going nuts about it once it comes out.

Reactions: Unyielding
@Radio Jelly It just increases your ability to concentrate. It's good for archery, fighting, studying, magic...basically anything.
So...It's a thinking cap? Awesome.

I'm not too sure what to do with the unknown enchantment on that chalice. Can I just go free reign with it and pick whichever enchantment I would like, or?

Wow, seems like a lot has happened while I was away. But I haven't been getting notifications either, which doesn't help. Now how to jump back in...?

@Ythania The enchantment is chosen by me when I put it in your inventory. You didn't tell me where to put it, so I basically assumed it was suspended in limbo until it's decided, lol.

@Ythania The enchantment is chosen by me when I put it in your inventory. You didn't tell me where to put it, so I basically assumed it was suspended in limbo until it's decided, lol.
The chalice, at the moment, is stuffed in Charlie's bag. Whether it will stay in Charlie's bag or not is yet to be seen, I'm sure they'll sort through the loot and figure out what they want to keep and what they want to sell. But at the moment it's in her inventory!

Okay, I'll put it there shortly :) Does that go for both chalices, or..? I know there was a second one

Alright so, Ythania, the reason I put "enchantment unknown" is because all of the enchanted chalices available right now are part of the enchanted chalice quest. My bad, I forgot to mention that. So they're basically the same as if you had a quest item in a game - you can't do anything with it until you proceed with the quest. Regardless whether it's the right chalice or not, enchanted chalices obtained from expeditions have to be taken to the castle for evaluation. Doing so will either grant you the reward and let Kiera and the royal family progress their storyline or will let you know what the enchantment is and let you do whatever you want with it.

Reactions: Radio Jelly
Status
Not open for further replies.