The Kingdom of Evertrue - Sign Up/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@conman2163 I agree on the university front, I think I'll go looking for something for Aurélie to do.

@Mayu. I'm not 100% certain, just check what the date on the Bio post for your first character was? Unless you can wait ten hours until I finish work today.

@MontyMars Your character is accepted and good to go. Welcome!

@Gladis Omg hey :) It's been so long, geez.

I will add Slug as a character sometime. Don't know where, don't know when, but some sunny day.

Also, bonus round! Happiness for five of my characters, including the group of urchins and all plant life near Blue River.

Hello all ^.^ It seemed like eastway needed a small child that enjoys murdering peoples.

tumblr_nu1yviHSxs1rwxe9vo3_540.jpg

Name:
"Miniel Phoenix"
Though her name is pronounced Min-yell many have nicknamed her 'Mini' due to her stature.

Around seven-hundred, however she appears to be around fifteen.

DOB:
"October."
October 28.

Species:
"I'm the apostle of Ubris, known to most who worship him as the god of death."
Apostle/Human

Orientation:
"I don't have any preferences..."
Bisexual

Home city:
"Eastway bluff is where my home resides."

Physical description:
"Would it not be easier for you to describe how I look? I mean, you are the one looking at me, and I see no mirror."
Miniel is short, standing at five feet and a quarter of an inch with heels. Her build is considered to be dainty, not having much muscle or mass in general. Her hair is midnight black, straight, and goes down to her waist. Her skin is extremely pale, and her lips a luscious pink. Her outfit is that of a 'gothic lollita' style, of black and red colors, and it is not uncommon for her dress to have the occasional *coughs*frequent*coughs* blood stains.

Personality traits:
"I'd like to think that I'm your average everyday girl personality-wise...please ignore the blood."
Miniel may be seen as 'insane' as some, having the occasional murderous tendencies. However, this is mostly because of her nature as an apostle to the god of death. She does not believe that murder is a sin, unless you lie about the reasoning behind it, like for example, if one were to murder for money and claim it was self defense she would see it as a sin, but if they admitted it was for the money it would not be. Besides this she is a very cheery girl, and very little can bring her down, even in the midst of combat she will most likely be seen with a smile and/or laughing.

History/bio:
"By time I told you half my history you'd have died of old age."
Mini was born in a foreign kingdom, but moved to Evertrue when she was fourteen, she always felt out of place. One day she was visiting a shrine of one of many gods, and here she felt more at peace. She came back everyday, enjoying the company of the shrine-maidens and priestess's. After about a year of this routine, Mini saw some thieves leaving the temple with some valuable treasures, and took it upon herself to try and stop them. Grabbing an axe from the wall of the temple she chased the thieves down and slaughtered them with ease. With the rush of adrenaline running through her she lost control of herself and also slaughtered those at the shrine. Pleased with her work, the god of death made her his apostle. She then traveled around Evertrue learning what it meant to be an apostle, and slaughtering many who deserved it along the way, before settling down in Eastway Bluff.

Skills/abilities:

Speed~ Even while holding her large battle-axe Mini is able to move at a fast speed, while it's not supernatural, one would claim it to be with the weight of her weapon.

Strength~ Mini possesses a special strength that allows her to lift her axe. This strength does not extend to other objects, but it doesn't need to, as few can resist the relentless blows from her weapon.

Immortality~ She is not immortal in the sense that she can not die, but rather that she stopped aging when she was made an apostle.

Durability~ While not invincible, Mini can take far more punishment in combat than the average mortal, a gift from Ubris.

Preferred weapon:
Ragnorak~ A fabled battle axe said to be 'of the gods', few can lift this mighty weapon, however other than that and it's unbreakable materials there's nothing special about it.

Notable features:
~ Small child wielding large axe.....hard to miss this fact.
~ If paying close enough attention, there is likely blood on her somewhere from her last 'victim'.

Other:
~Before being made an apostle, mini was your average, everyday human girl.
~Character is based off of Ruby Mercury from an anime called Gate(It's actually a lot longer title, but I can't remember the entire thing.)
~I do not know who is modeling the cosplay, as my browser crashed and I lost the page where I had got the image x.x
~Ignore this but: I noticed kirito and asuna(though they're blurry) in the background after about an hour of staring at this picture. so. *fangirls*
Jan. 13.! Wow, that took longer than it needed to. Meaning your character limit is five, and becomes ten in three days.

Jan. 13.! Wow, that took longer than it needed to. Meaning your character limit is five, and becomes ten in three days.
Thank you =^.^= I'd have looked for it once I finally got my computer working, for some reason I almost couldn't start it this morning ;.;, but thank you :3

Now to impatiently wait for three days to pass... xD

Thank you =^.^= I'd have looked for it once I finally got my computer working, for some reason I almost couldn't start it this morning ;.;, but thank you :3

Now to impatiently wait for three days to pass... xD
My character limit does no longer exist in neither the physical, imaginary, nor the other plains of reality. Again I'd really like to give you some of them. Good luck waiting, either way.

• Love
Reactions: Teiso
My character limit does no longer exist in neither the physical, imaginary, nor the other plains of reality. Again I'd really like to give you some of them. Good luck waiting, either way.
It's fine, I still have to work on the forms anywho, and I'm trying to make them pretty(ish), so it's taking a bit longer than simpleness XD

For my next request, I would like a member of the urchin gang that just met Dyna. Preferrably several, but I can settle with one.
Requested character's connection: To a faint degree, Dyna.
Relationship: Just met her. Is otherwise in a group of pocket-picking, rooftop-roaming children.
Specifications: Speaks in an urban, apostrophized english.
Home city: City of Satocan
Other: I might register more members of said group later sometime.
On a slightly different note, this request is still up! I again thank conman2163 for making their character, but more won't hurt!

Last edited by a moderator:
@conman2163 I agree on the university front, I think I'll go looking for something for Aurélie to do.

@Mayu. I'm not 100% certain, just check what the date on the Bio post for your first character was? Unless you can wait ten hours until I finish work today.

@MontyMars Your character is accepted and good to go. Welcome!

@Gladis Omg hey :) It's been so long, geez.

To long. Waaaaay to long. It's good to see you. -w-

On a slightly different note, this request is still up! I again thank conman2163 for making his character, but more won't hurt!

I may make a character for your group/gang on the thirteenth if I think of one =^.^= (which is actually pretty likely, as my character muse is on overdrive at the moment)

I may make a character for your group/gang on the thirteenth if I think of one =^.^= (which is actually pretty likely, as my character muse is on overdrive at the moment)
If your muse is currently active, write! Write to your heart's content on a document of sorts. So you have it for safe until the 13th.

@Mayu. Just letting you know that it's your turn to post on Cassidy as well :P

Will continue other characters stories as well, let's see what happens to Dekrus, is his magic alteration spell good enough against Zalgus :P

[BCOLOR=transparent]In fact, as my muse is pretty active now as well...[/BCOLOR]

zrdtCBx.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Well, sir, my name's Anchier. Anchier Barlet. But my friends know me as Slug. Nothin' personal, just a nick."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Anchier "Slug" Barlet[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age, DOB[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Well, how ol' do ya think I am? I fer sure ain't no adult or sumfin. Day? Like, 'round summer."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Seven, 8th of June[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Species[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Species? Look, I ain't a real slug, alright?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Human[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Ya see, sir, I'm a boy."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Male[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Orientation[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Makin' up words? What in all of Ev'true's that?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Bisexual[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Home City[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Good ol' Satocan. Ain't nuffing better than the wind from th'ocean sweeping th'roofs."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]City of Satocan[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Physical Description[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"C-can ya see me? I ain't but a kid, I get it! No need to make a deal 'bout it…"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Other than being somewhat short for his age, Anchier is of an average build. His brown, bowl cut hair is hidden under a large hat, which doesn't cover a single part of his face, of which his clear, blue eyes are the most dominant feature. As for his wardrobe, torn and patched, earth-toned rags cover him all the time. His legs sport a pair of long leather boots, dirty and worn.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pesonality Traits[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I am a nice boy. Please don't lie 'bout me or sumfin."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Toneless || Mature || Lazy || Respectful || Lying || Loyal[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Someone speaking to Anchier will most likely first notice his manner of speaking. His [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]tone [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]is almost completely [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]flat[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], making him sound uninterested and mentally absent in just about everything. He can't help it, and doesn't seem to notice either. Going together with his bored tone, he actually is somewhat [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]lazy[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], and would rather go the easy way around whenever possible. His idea of a good plan is a more passive approach, something which has turned around over the course of his life.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Besides this, he is quite [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]mature [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]for his age, making sure not to keep anyone away from their due [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]respect[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. He is slow to judge, and will lend a hand of compassion whenever needed. Within a toleratable distance, that is. As [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]loyal [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]he is, once you've gained his trust, losing it again is hard. He has pledged to never leave his group behind, no matter what happens. However, if this is completely to be trusted, is unsure. Whenever not entirely trustful to someone, he has a habit of [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]lying [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]about things that'll make fortune come to him easier or take punishment further away.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]History[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Ya see, it… Gulp, it all started with m'Mother…"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]As it usually does, it started with his mother. In fact, it started with his mother alone. His father, a sailor, was lost at sea in a storm, along with the ship's entire crew. On top of that, Anchier was an only child. So he and his mother struggled to make ends meet in one of the poorer parts of Satocan. Around the time when Anchier was six, he applied to and got hired by a merchant, While the little he got paid there certainly helped, debts left by his father became too much for the two, and his mother with a heavy heart sent him to the city's orphanage.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Absolutely devastated by her decision, the little time Anchier spent there greatly toned down his previous enthusiasm. One day, when a fellow orphan called him a snail, a nickname which stuck, he escaped. Doing so by simply standing around for so long in a far-off corner of their outside playground until the others forgot him and left inside, before climbing atop the roofs, he quickly met with Asaka and her somewhat unorganized group of pick-pockets. Among them he has been since, his slowness, perseverance and emotionlessness again giving him the nickname Slug, but given it'd gotten an actual reason, he allowed it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Skills/Abilities[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]As mentioned before, Anchier is greatly persevering, being capable of spending nights where people wouldn't bother spending days, withstanding one and another punishment from guards, and not minding staying in a specific location for hours if for hiding.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Anchier has some of a talkative gift. While not in the spectre of persuasion, he sure knows what to say to get someone's attention and to keep them distracted, of good use in their gang.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Preferred Weapon[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"W-weapon? I ain't touchin' those knives an' lots."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Being the defensive part of their group, Anchier hasn't been trained in combat, nor any weapon. If faced alone in battle, he'll instead prefer to clothe himself with whatever could deal passive damage to his attacker, like a spiky piece of armor, but he has no such sort of item.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Notable Features[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Other than his dirty clothes, blue eyes or big hat, nothing in peculiar.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Other[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Is a member of the group of pick-pockets The Urchin Animals. While not too proud of their name, he'd do anything for his fellow members.[/BCOLOR]

If your muse is currently active, write! Write to your heart's content on a document of sorts. So you have it for safe until the 13th.
I am =^.^= I'm currently working on a trio of characters(a puppeteer mage and his two Marionette dolls). Though, I'm almost done with them, so I'll get to work on a character for your group/gang afterwords :3

@Mayu. Just letting you know that it's your turn to post on Cassidy as well :P
Oh, I didn't notice, sorry Rauzi. I'll try to get a post up sometime today, but it will probably be way later today, as my regular muse is dead. (why must only one muse be supportive of me at a time? ;.; I think I need to fire mine and get some new ones that actually work when they're supposed to xD)

let's see what happens to Dekrus, is his magic alteration spell good enough against Zalgus :P
I'm really excited to see what you will do as/with Zalgus, he sounds like an interesting character.

Great to know that you're excited, let's see what i get out of it then :P

A tracking spell would be easy for Sierra, the only problem is, she tends to accidentally put too much magic into spells, causing unpredictable results, so it would probably be a worse idea for her to use one, than to actually just search by normal means(unless the situation escalated to make everyone that desperate)

Also, I'm sorry Rauzi DX I wasn't feeling too great, so I kinda went to take a nap....and well.....didn't wake up till this morning ;.; I truly did mean to post yesterday, but I swear I will have something up today

Sorry for double posting ^.^" But this is a rather important status update on those characters I was working on.

I actually finished the trio, and was working on the character for @IntrusivePenDesperateSword 's character(technically I'm still doing this at this moment in time).....I put the finished forms on a notepad before I went to take my nap yesterday......but....I forgot to save ;.; so.....now I'm back to having one out of four characters done.....can someone please shoot me for my stupidity? Well....I suppose my stupidity isn't that bad.....gives me something to do to waste more time till the thirteenth....though it's times like this I wish my memory was photographic XD

Edit: Another status update

Well, I finished the character for The Urchin Animals. I'll run it past you before I post it on the thirteenth, IPDS, because they are connected to my Puppeteer, and I don't want to reveal too much about that character until they're accepted(The puppeteer, not the pickpocket group character, I don't mind revealing her info, well if it weren't for being so connected to him). The most I would be able to reveal would be her name, image, and a small 'other detail' about her, as the rest is far too revealing for my puppeteer, which would be pretty useless without the rest of the details. ^.^"

Now I shall work on the two marionettes....again....perhaps this time I'll remember to actually hit the save button xD

Last edited:
Sorry for double posting ^.^" But this is a rather important status update on those characters I was working on.

I actually finished the trio, and was working on the character for @IntrusivePenDesperateSword 's character(technically I'm still doing this at this moment in time).....I put the finished forms on a notepad before I went to take my nap yesterday......but....I forgot to save ;.; so.....now I'm back to having one out of four characters done.....can someone please shoot me for my stupidity? Well....I suppose my stupidity isn't that bad.....gives me something to do to waste more time till the thirteenth....though it's times like this I wish my memory was photographic XD

Edit: Another status update

Well, I finished the character for The Urchin Animals. I'll run it past you before I post it on the thirteenth, IPDS, because they are connected to my Puppeteer, and I don't want to reveal too much about that character until they're accepted(The puppeteer, not the pickpocket group character, I don't mind revealing her info, well if it weren't for being so connected to him). The most I would be able to reveal would be her name, image, and a small 'other detail' about her, as the rest is far too revealing for my puppeteer, which would be pretty useless without the rest of the details. ^.^"

Now I shall work on the two marionettes....again....perhaps this time I'll remember to actually hit the save button xD
Google docs saves automatically. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.