The Kingdom of Evertrue - Sign Up/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO i'll begin working on a character whilst I have nothing to do.

(@IntrusivePenDesperateSword : This is what I got, if theres anything particular you want me to put in here just pm me when I get home, if not then this is going to be the final form)

Name: Asaka Duvall

DOB: April 1st​

Species: Elf

Orientation: Straight

Home city: Satocan

Physical description:

Personality traits: Confident with a penchant for getting in and somehow out of trouble, Asaka is more than willing to go the extra mile, particularly when it comes to stealing very valuable or particularly shiny objects. She tends to take a leader role when it comes to everything, and overall is also very protective of those within the little group

History/bio: Not much is known about Asaka’s past before she joined the group of rooftop, Asaka herself not really remembering anything at all, though she does know when she was born, and her first name, the last one she just sort of adopted of her own violition. She has a long history of being one of the best in the group at pickpocketing, begging, and just really anything that comes with the territory of thievery, though she prefers to avoid violence, as she gets weak at the sight of blood.

Skills/abilities: Light footed and swift, not to mention agile. She is quite dexterous and has a light knowledge of beast magic. The potential for her growth in the realm of magic is there, she just hasn’t had the opportunity to learn anymore of it.

Preferred weapon: Dagger

Notable features: She has a brand on her right wrist of the letter T, showing that she has had at least one run in with the town guard, and was punished for her thieving ways.

Last edited:
@conman2163 Why can't you access the rules? They're working just fine for me. And Princess has a spreadsheet that has all the characters listed along with the date they were registered, you can always ask her when you can create a new one :)

I dunno, I just can't get to the page for whatever reason.
I had a similar issue the other day, every time I clicked any of the navigation tabs for rules/characters/etc. it instead went to iwaku's main page. I had to restart my browser, but it worked fine after that. Sorry if my solution isn't too helpful for you, but hopefully it is =^.^=

Also, on a random note, I'll try to get a reply up sometime today. I had one typed up for all my characters except Ilara(who's post I was in the middle of working on), and my computer crashed(because, it loves me, and assumed I would remember everything I typed), so....ya...that'll be up eventually, sorry for the delay ^.^"

oh, I seemed to have lost the watched version, and I can't seem to navigate to it like I usually do, does someone mind posting the link here?

Should I wait until IPDS okays the new character before I okay it, @conman2163 ? Lol

Already double checked with IPDS

Conman has already received a clearing from me, yes.

@Mayu., don't post just yet, we're a group there now, and if we go for a posting order, it's Willow's turn.

Another thing, we should probably start tagging each other in posts so we know who's interacting with who so we can respond and all that.

Another thing, we should probably start tagging each other in posts so we know who's interacting with who so we can respond and all that.
Already doing it, but for some reason I'm not notified when people do that. Quoting my posts seems to work, however.

Alright, then conman's new character is accepted.

Given that there were no posts made in the City of Telia university in a while, I'm going to move ahead with my plot for my characters. I'm not sure what happened to the other person rping there..... but they seem to have dropped off the radar.

@Mayu., don't post just yet, we're a group there now, and if we go for a posting order, it's Willow's turn.

oh, ok, I kinda lost track on who's turn it was, so thank you =^.^=
(meant to post this yesterday, but I got distracted by food and forgot XD)

While I wait, I shall be working on a trio of characters to add on....the thirteenth...I think.... @PrincessLala95 the thirteenth is correct, right?

@Mayu.

I have been waiting for Sierra for quite a while now. You do not have to post all at once. If it is your turn with a certain character, you can post the response with that character.

I like to keep my characters all together in one post so I don't forget about any of them, but I'll get a post for sierra up sometime today, I apologize for making you wait ^.^"

Name: Katsu
DOB: October 31st
Species: Presumably Human
Orientation: Heterosexual, bordering on Asexual
Home city: Sapphire City
Physical description: Katsu is 6'2, he has a lean physique. He is almost completely covered in faded bandages, excluding the area around his eyes. He wears a somewhat faded and rough grey cloak along with a pair of old boots and worn trousers. Although his face is technically concealed, it seems to be rather thin. He has heterochromia of the eyes, with his right eye being green, and his left eye being blue. Of what little of his skin can be seen, it is rather pale. He keeps his sword tucked into a rope that he uses as a belt.
Personality traits: Katsu is a rather mysterious individual. He rarely if ever divulges information about himself, no matter how menial the information is. He has an interest in influential individuals, and typically tries to gain favor and connections in important places. While not cruel, he lacks empathy, although he will try to feign it if he believes it will benefit him. He is calm and collected, even when angered. He gives off an air of always having an ulterior motive, and he usually does.
History/bio: Katsu showed up in Sapphire City a year ago. Since then, he has rarely been seen, and whenever he was, he was either conversing in hushed whispers with shady individuals, roaming the streets at night, or staring at the castle from a distance. Not much is known of his past or life before he came to Sapphire City. It is assumed he had come from a far away land, or that he was some kind of exile. Lately, however, he has been seen much more frequently.
Skills/abilities: Katsu can utilize a strange form of magic that makes him incorporeal. While he is incorporeal, he and any weapons he may be using will pass through other things as if they were not there. He is rather fast and agile, and he seems to have experience in using his sword, although he is no master of using it.
Preferred weapon: A single edged sword, wielded with one hand. The handle is covered in bandages, and there is no cross guard or hand guard on the handle.
Notable features: His calm, deep, voice, his eyes, and the bandages covering his body.
Who (if anyone) invited you to Evertrue? I joined at the suggestion of Iamtheecchiking and Conman2163

This... looks really fun. I kinda want to join. >w<
Hi, Lala ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.