The Kingdom of Evertrue - Sign Up/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google docs saves automatically. Just saying.
hm...I kinda forgot about google docs, probably because I never use it. XD

Thank you for the reminder that that exists, I might actually start using that in the future instead of notepad :3

Anywho, time for another status update:
turns out, I actually remembered quiet a bit =^.^= I feel so accomplished, because I usually forget everything, including super important stuff. So, aside from small details, I'm done and ready for the thirteenth....well, if you call all the information 'small', I remembered names, and what little coding I had(which isn't much, but at the same time is), still working on remembering the rest, hopefully it will come to me tomorrow...or rather, later today seeings as it's almost one in the morning....I should probably head to bed, but I'm actually not tired....perhaps I'll attempt to work on those forms some more =^.^=

@PrincessLala95

Okay, so, I've been working on my character the last few days (it's been going incredibly slow due to an extremely inconsistent internet connection). However, as I've worked on her I've run into a few problems/things I want to ask about.

First off, I wonder if it would be possible for her not to start out in a hometown with a house? My character is a fourteen year old girl and she was not born in Evertrue. She'll have been traveling with her companion(s) for quite some time (I'll get to that), so it wouldn't really make sense for her to have any of that.

Then there's the matter of her companions. I'm aware of the character limit, though I'm not sure one of them should be considered a stand-alone character. See, she was born in a druid village and there, every person has a "spirit companion". So, a spirit in the form of an animal. The spirit companion more or less comes from within the humans heart and as such, could be considered part of them. When the human dies, so does the spirit animal.

As for the other companion, he's kind of important for her backstory. Plus, I don't know how much sense it would make for a child to travel alone like that, even if she's got a badass tiger by her side. >.>" Should I put in a request for that or what should I do?

Last edited:
First off, I wonder if it would be possible for her not to start out in a hometown with a house? My character is a fourteen year old girl and she was not born in Evertrue. She'll have been traveling with her companion(s) for quite some time (I'll get to that), so it wouldn't really make sense for her to have any of that.
As far as I'm concerned about this, one of my character started out in another kingdom, and another started on one of the treasure sites, along a tribe of other shapeshifters. I think you can start out anywhere, just specify in your first post with them that they aren't anywhere populated, then have them go somewhere that is, I guess.

Then there's the matter of her companions. I'm aware of the character limit, though I'm not sure one of them should be considered a stand-alone character. See, she was born in a druid village and there, every person has a "spirit companion". So, a spirit in the form of an animal. The spirit companion more or less comes from within the humans heart and as such, could be considered part of them. When the human dies, so does the spirit animal.
Her companion, or spirit animal in this case, can be counted not as a standalone character as long as it doesn't have powers beyond her, and doesn't do too much on their own, do I recall Princess correctly.

As for the other companion, he's kind of important for her backstory. Plus, I don't know how much sense it would make for a child to travel alone like that, even if she's got a badass tiger by her side. >.>" Should I put in a request for that or what should I do?
Once you have made a character, it is perfectly fine to for example request someone else to make their companion.

Hope this helps.

SO is there still spots left.
I was thinking about making a Pirate character XD
There is always spots left, that's the best part about this roleplay! As many people as possible can join!

I think a pirate character would be nice. Can't wait to see it!

As far as I'm concerned about this, one of my character started out in another kingdom, and another started on one of the treasure sites, along a tribe of other shapeshifters. I think you can start out anywhere, just specify in your first post with them that they aren't anywhere populated, then have them go somewhere that is, I guess.

Her companion, or spirit animal in this case, can be counted not as a standalone character as long as it doesn't have powers beyond her, and doesn't do too much on their own, do I recall Princess correctly.

Once you have made a character, it is perfectly fine to for example request someone else to make their companion.

Hope this helps.

Alright, thanks. ^^ This was rather helpful. -w-

As for the companion, that's a relief. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to make my character the way I wanted. I don't think he would do too much on his own, but... well... she's quite physically fragile and he as a tiger, is not. I don't know if that counts as having powers beyond her but... XD

Once I've posted her I will put up a character request then, though I'm not sure I'd be able to play her until someone makes him. >_< Oh wait, unless they were separated for one reason or other, which would actually work very well. o 3 o I think I've worked it out. XD

SO is there still spots left.
I was thinking about making a Pirate character XD
Koro-sensei! >w<

Okaaaaaay, she's mostly finished. I think. I may end up making some changes but... anyway, here she is:
Yu

The reason I'm not posting her CS on here is because I've officially given up on trying to code on Iwaku and I'm a perfectionist so... yeah. >.>' I mean, I could quickly just copy paste her info into an un-formatted sheet if it's required but... it still kind of irks me.

This is the full sized image I used for her:
[spoili]
image.jpg1_zpszash4uzg.jpg
[/spoili]

Okaaaaaay, she's mostly finished. I think. I may end up making some changes but... anyway, here she is:
Yu

The reason I'm not posting her CS on here is because I've officially given up on trying to code on Iwaku and I'm a perfectionist so... yeah. >.>' I mean, I could quickly just copy paste her info into an un-formatted sheet if it's required but... it still kind of irks me.

This is the full sized image I used for her:
[spoili]
image.jpg1_zpszash4uzg.jpg
[/spoili]
Oh my bibbity. She, Delyth and Thalice.

Reactions: Gladis
Name: Alice Cross
"That be Captain Cross ye Land Lubber"
"Don't let the age fool ya."
DOB: May 6
"That night, we party"
Species: Human
"What you think I was, some sort of pixie?"
"Aye, bet I have more balls then ya"
Orientation: Bi (but will only marry a Guy)
"Though one true love is the Sea"
Home city: City of Satocan
"Home of the Finest Sailors around the world"
Physical description:
(Adult form)
5'4"
original.png

"Keep staring boys."

(Child form)
4'9"
anime-girl-with-blue-hair-eyes-red-short-suzuki-game-cg-lavender-girls-254305.jpg

"I'm not as young as I look"

Personality traits:
Alice is bold and rebellious. She loves her freedom and will gladly say what she wants (unless she is trying to get something out of you) She is not afraid of high power figures but she is also not stupid. She is also very arrogant and prone to showing off. She strives to have fun and is a thrill seeker. As a pirate she is reluctant to make promises, but if she makes one, she typically honors it. She values a loyal crew and will always come in to protect her friends, if only to brag about it later and get favors. She is also not about BS, and if she detects it, she will act accordant and become a very straight forward person. *Pulls out Crossbow*
"To be honest, I could care less what you think of me worm!"

History/bio:
Like all orphans, Alice has always longed for her parents. All she knew about her real parents was that they went on an epic voyage of grand adventure and never returned. When she turned 5 all the townsfolk told her parents were dead. The stories varied person to person. Some claimed they died in a storm. Others said they went rogue and were killed by the King. One story even went as far to say that they were attacked by a Kraken. Alice never believed any of them. She knew they were alive and that they would return. Yet they never did.

When Alice turned 8, she watched a ship which recently anchored on the pier in the dead of night. It was unlike any ship she had seen before. Its flags were folded and the crew moved quietly. After a few minutes the shipped appeared empty. She sneaked out of the orphanage and climbed onto the ship. She was tired of waiting for her parents to return so she planned on going on her own grand adventure to find them. She stowed away in the cargo room inside and ducked away in barrel of a weird red liquid. For trapped in that barrel for a few hours, she accidentally swallowed some of the liquid. Then she fainted.

When she woke up, she found herself with a massive headache and surrounded by a group of blurry men. She barely understood them but it was clear that they were pissed off. She tried to move around but something was holding her to a hard objected. As her vision cleared up, she saw a woman dressed out in sliver with a hat. Alice looked around now able to clearly see the rest of the ship. Black flags were everywhere and she realized her mistake. She was on a pirate ship.

The woman called her a stowaway and mentioned how stowaways were treated on her ship. Then the captain placed her blade on Alice's chest and asked why she was on the ship. Alice explained how she was trying to find her parents who disappeared on the seas. The crew laughed including the captain. Despite the laughter Alice's stutter or flinch. Then she mentioned how she was going to find her parents no matter what the pirates tried. The captain pierced her blade right next to the girl, cutting off some of her hair. The captain applauded her bravery and spunk while reminding her of her situation. Alice gritted her teeth but did not show any fear.

"Well kid, if you had been a few years older, I would have just let my crew show you your place. However I like you kid. You got spunk and an eye for adventure. So I will give you two choices. I will free you and let you swim back to shore or you can join my crew as my personal cabin girl. Your choice." Alice lowered her head for a minute and choice the latter. She did not want to return to that city until she found her parents. With that, her life as a pirate began.

It was rough. Alice was constantly cleaning, making knots, preparing the food, and keeping the other crew members from advancing on her. Luckily with the Captain protecting her, it only took 3 guys losing their... manhood before the crew got the picture. Two years later she was officially part of the crew and became the first mate after sinking a ship during a battle with an enemy ship.

A year later on Alice's 11th birthday the crew told her information about her parents, how they were still alive and on an island. The crew sailed to the island and searched the island. (Besides raiding a few villages) They found nothing. Alice did not give up and begged for a few more days on the place. The captain approved, saying she would return to this spot in 1 week. If she was not here, they would sail on without her.

Alice went deep into the island and fell into a trap. Rope and leaves restrained her like a fly in a spider's web. A woman covered in paint brought her to a temple and tide her down. Then she chanted some gibberish and the skies turned black. Magic filled the hair and ravaged her body. However Alice managed to break out mid ritual and pulled the unsuspecting woman into the magic. Then she escaped before the ritual was over. The woman cried as her bodies glowed with the magic energy. She apologized for leaving Alice and trying to kill her. Alice was confused until her body exploded into magical ash and seeped into Alice's body. Then Alice realized that was her mom. Her body glowed with magic as the image of a ghastly ship. The center of the ship was an orb of magic and greenish blue mist flowed from below it.

Then she fainted. The next day she returned to the beat and waited for the crew to return. The images kept appearing in her head. It filled every dream, every empty thought, even her hunger. Then the crew returned and picked her up. As they left the island, the crew was flanked by 5 ships. They fought to escape but it did not take long for the ship to become critically wounded. It was sinking and everyone panic, everyone except the captain and Alice. They held their ground and tried to defend the sinking ship. When the ship was unrepeatable, the two jumped onto the boarding ship and raised hell there. Using the ships weaponry, they managed to sink the other ships. The battle was over.

At least that is what they thought. As the captain let her guard down, a dying man stabbed her in the back. Alice tied a rope around the man's neck and unfolded the sails, effectively hanging the man. Then she rushed over to her dying captain. Alice apologized for bringing them out here, but the captain laughed saying it was the greatest adventure of her life. She passed over her hat to Alice and died. Alice screamed and magic flooded out of her body and infused the captain. Then her body exploded into magical ash and flowed into Alice's body.

Then the vision flashed again, only this time two people were standing on it. One was at the helm, and one was sitting on the orb. When she looked deeper, she noticed that they both wore hoods and had a cloak hiding their weird shapes. The woman on the orb had two humps on her lower back while the woman at the helm had silver glittering from under her cloak. Everything became clear. Those two people were her mom and captain.

Over the next few years Alice jumped ship to ship, searching for clues to what happened to her. However there was nothing. It was not until a night similar to the time she was 8, a dark night where she sneaked onto a ship. However this time, she was caught and her captivators were not so nice. They beat and tortured her for a week. Then the captain tided her to his bead and was about to advance on her. But as soon as he removed his clothes, the hooded figure from Alice's vision spawned and cut off the man... manhood. He screamed in pain and tried to attack the figure. However another figure blocked using a giant green orb which was attached on a chain to the figure. Then a giant yellow orb flew from under the figures cloak and slammed man out the door. The sliver figure cut Alice free and then they both disappeared. When the man ran back into the room the next thing he saw was Alice holding a giant Crossbow in his face. She fired, piercing the man's head into the mass. Then the rest of the crew tried to attack her but she held down the cabin, killing everyone with the crossbow. A stormed hit the ship as the fight continued. Finally the battle was over when a giant wave capsized the boat.

Alice woke up on the shores of her home city. She looked around to see debris from the ship but it appeared that nobody survived anybody except for Alice. Now that she found her mom and explored the seas, one would think it was time to settle down. But really, this would be the very start of Alice's grand adventures.
"Never did find my dad though"

Skills/abilities:
Skills:
Sailing
dueling/swordplay
Stealth
Though not a marksmen, she is adapt with her Crossbow at medium range 20-30 yd.
Navigating
Map making
Survival skills (fishing, make a fire, camping, basis to survive in the wilderness)
Minor Ship repair

"I sail boats, I find treasure, I party all night!"

Abilities:

Curse of Black Sea- Alice is the curse vessel for the ancient ship Nautilus. This ghost ship is stored in a different dimension and pieces of it can come out to support Alice at will. However if the ship is damage the damage parts cannot be summoned until they are repaired. The ship repairs its self passively and the repair time decreases base on who is trapped on the ship. (If a shipwright is trapped the ship will repair much faster than if some barbarian who knew nothing about a ship) Alice can also fully summon the whole ship once a day but it is heavily exhausting and requires complete focus as any distraction will cause the ship to disappear. However Alice can also turn a boat that is around the same size as the Nautilus into the ghost ship, however the ship loses any attributes it has while transformed. (large ship)
black-pearl-pirate-caribbean-ship-model-75cm-yenzenvision-1507-27-yenzenvision@2.jpg
(Except the sails are tattered and full of holes. and there are scars all over the ship. Also there is an giant Green Orb hovering in the center of the ship.)

"She may not seem sturdy, but rest assure. She one fine ship"
Currently the Nautilus has no support features except being used as a shield and as a temporary sailing vessel.

Dead Men's Crew- Because of her curse, Alice can capture souls of the dying and trap them on her ship. There is a catch though. She can only have a limited number of souls trapped (which will go up as she grows stronger and more familiar with the curse) These crew members reside on the ghost ship until called for and help modify it to better serve Alice. Alice cannot force people of strong will to join her crew.
"A captain be nothing without her crew"

Current souls trapped:
Alexis (Alice's mother)- Wields 2 heavy 3.5 foot orbs which act as magically infused wrecking balls. The red one can release fire and heat, while the yellow one can release electricity (Both require the absorbing of fog to release magic). These orbs are controlled through Alexis magic but are very limited in movements. Alexis can propel the orbs and she can reel in the orbs. If they are up close to Alexis can freely keep them around her hands only if they are at most a foot away from her, but once she swings, they will fly away.

Rebecka (Alice's old captain)- She wields a rapier which can fire it's thrust and slashes as energy using the fog. Though she is not strong, she is fast and agile

Haunted Soul- Because of her curse, almost all of Alice's attacks have some magic touch to them. (For example if she shoots an arrow, part of the arrow will be curse causing it to do minor magic damage) The curse ratio can very attack to attack will between the ranges of 20% (normal sword swings) -60% (physical attacks coming from the Nautilus).
"I guess ye can say I have a ghostly touch"

Ghastly Fog- Alice and her cursed crew can passively release an eerie green fog from her body. This fog is cold and randomly incites fear in others, allies or foes; however a strong mind can easily overcome it. Those who show fear only make Alice produce more of this fog. If it stacks long enough, it can reduce visibility by 50%. Attacks made by Alice and her crew in this fog deal more magic damage base on how much fog is around. The Nautilus will always produce this fog whenever it appears.
"Be afraid matey, be very afraid"

Spectra Ammo- Alice can fire ghost shots from her range weapons which deal 100% magic damage at 70% the power of a regular shot (one that uses a normal ammo)
"And ye thought I was out of ammo"

5 Ghost- Alice can empower her attacks with the fog causing the attacks to deal 150% more damage. She she does this 5 times consecutively in quick succession, then the 5th attack will complete absorb all the fog deal 125-300% damage base on how much fog was absorbed.
"5 be my lucky number"

Price of Death- Alice's curse actively works to keep the pirate alive. Whenever she is put into a near death state, it temporary prevents her from dieing. This is not free as the curse will then seal her true form and permanently turn her into a child. It also then prevents her from aging by taking away a piece of her soul. It is unknown as to how to reverse its effects.
"Uhh... why does everything look bigger?"

Recently Possessed Spirit- Alice has only recently been able to control her curse and has yet to unlock the full potential of its power.
"Every cruise's an adventure"

Preferred weapon: Heavy Crossbow (5 shots before having to be reloaded) and cutlass
images

"You want to know the best part about using a range weapon," *loads Crossbow* "Firing it at point blank!"

Notable features:

The Nautilus always has its black flag waving.

Other:
She is a pirate....

Inventory:
Total Gold: 1596
Stolen Cutlass (sabre)
Golden Scroll- Map of Evertune
1 enchanted silver chalice (Restores Stamina)
1 enchanted sword (Ice)
1 enchanted pendant (Enhanced sight)

[spoili]
+1596 (Starting gold)
[/spoili]

Homes:
simple three-room house (Satocan)

Last edited:
Sorry but the rooftops will also be terrorize. I terrorize all things equally. I dont want to be considered racist XD

Isnt it more like thingcist? XD

Sorry but the rooftops will also be terrorize. I terrorize all things equally. I dont want to be considered racist XD
I'm just imagining this huge ship with crew scraping along several tiled roofs, chasing various urchins.

Isnt it more like thingcist? XD
Racist can be considered towards objects as well ^.- especially in the world of evertrue, where some 'inanimate' objects are actually alive, such as a tree. So, you really never know when a rooftop might be alive XD

I'm just imagining this huge ship with crew scraping along several tiled roofs, chasing various urchins.
But who would move faster? The ship, or the urchins? If the ship was the faster one, then why are they staying up there, when they could just jump down onto the streets? ^.-

Also, I have a question for you, what skills are exactly required for those in The Urchin Animals? Because the character I will be making isn't really much of a pickpocket, and is more of a fighter. It's not that she couldn't pickpocket, just that people would certainly notice the gust of wind, or hear a loud 'bang', and realize they had stuff missing after.(casual hint at her best skill... xD)

@Gladis I just need you to make sure you have all the required information from my character sheet! :)

@Unyielding I think that Alice and Venilia should meet! They'd get along quite well! She's accepted and you're good to start now.

Final status update:

I've finished my characters 2 hours before tomorrow. yay. =^.^=

I will still have one more spot, so I'm going to debate as to whether or not I should actually fill up all the slots, or leave at least one open for the future.... @PrincessLala95 do you need more Golden Beaumont(I believe this is the correct ship name) sailors? I'd be happy to make one. =^.^=

This is completely random, but I simply can't resist anymore..... ♥KORO SENSEI!!!!!♥[/hr]

• Love
Reactions: Unyielding
@Gladis I just need you to make sure you have all the required information from my character sheet! :)

@Unyielding I think that Alice and Venilia should meet! They'd get along quite well! She's accepted and you're good to start now.

Alright. take your time. ^^. I think I included everything but I might have missed something. o 3 o

This is completely random, but I simply can't resist anymore..... ♥KORO SENSEI!!!!!♥[/hr]
Koro Sensei approves this message.

Trying to get a good starting post as a pirate is nothing without her ship. Mind if i just take one off the dock. It would be small, and easy to control with one person

Status
Not open for further replies.