The Kingdom of Evertrue - Sign Up/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't take long to reply, IF it decides to notify me though.

Guards and servants is Lord Harring. And yes, I think there was a university rep. I don't think there was anyone from Glymn though, they don't like us much and tend to avoid becoming involved in our politics when they can.

So I realized while working on the castle maps that when I deleted the updates for next week's website renovation, I also deleted the list of nobility. Le sigh.

So I'm going to post a new one here. This one won't get lost. I've added a couple of positions that I should have included already. I don't even know if I remember all of the positions I had available but here goes. All of these positions except for those specified as being already claimed are available for anyone to play.

LORD HARRING is the liaison between the royal family and those who work within the castle. He handles affairs within the palace walls, which includes renovations, matters of the royal family, and matters involving guards and/or servants.
LORD BERTRAM is the nobleman in charge of affairs involving other lands outside of Evertrue, including diplomacy, trade, and foreign relations. HE IS PLAYED BY @Radio Jelly
LADY HADORAM is in charge of settling disputes within Evertrue. Whenever a matter is not quite significant enough to be brought before the royal family themselves, she is responsible for handling it. SHE IS PLAYED BY @IntrusivePenDesperateSword
LADY KALIMA is the noblewoman in charge of handling communications between the royal family and the many cities and towns across Evertrue. She communicates directly with the mayors of each town, often travelling and visiting when necessary.
MRS BARBOSA is the head servant, responsible for assigning tasks to the servants, making sure that servants complete their duties, behave appropriately, and are reprimanded when they fail to do their jobs.
CAPTAIN MARCELL is the captain of the royal guard, responsible for keeping the guards in order, assigning patrol schedules and tasks to the guards, ensuring that the guards behave appropriately, and reprimanding guards who fail to do their jobs. I think I've mentioned him by name in previous posts, so if anyone remembers/can find his name and correct me, I'd appreciate it!
MS. GUEVARA is the royal healer. She lives within the castle and is responsible for the general health of the royal family. When not performing work for them, she is free to do as she pleases, which includes travelling to other settlements to train or help the healers there.

And now, without further ado, the castle....

Main floor:
Floor_1.png

Second floor:
Floor_2.png

Top Floor:
Floor_3.png

Some notes about the castle map:
I forgot to include bathrooms, but they are there. The guards' quarters are the floor below the main floor, the servants' quarters are below the guards' quarters, and the dungeons are FAR below the servants' quarters. Access to the guards' quarters is through a little staircase in one of those main floor storage rooms.
Also, I have dibs on building this in Minecraft.

I have a world where I started to work on it, want me to zip it up and send it to you? I didn't build it in superflat because I wanted the world around it to look realistic lol.

You should send it to me as well, I also enjoy working on projects such as these, though i'll probably use it on a modded world. Intrusivependesperatesword can have his dibs, I just want to work on it as a side project when I get bored waiting for people to post.

Last edited:
I have a world where I started to work on it, want me to zip it up and send it to you? I didn't build it in superflat because I wanted the world around it to look realistic lol.
Probably a bit late to see that. :P Already built out the floor plan for the first floor, pretty much.

UjpgNLz.png

I don't really have much of an idea what I am doing plot-wise anymore. What I'm writing can possibly be compared to rolling a die with letters on it, writing the one I roll.

Please help

I would like to warn you all that I may disappear, as I accidentally threw my laptop across the room in a 'Theres a spider on me!' panic attack xD It seems to still be in working order....but seeings as most laptops aren't built to be thrown, I figured I should give a warning just in case it decides to randomly die now. =^.^=

So sorry, I was not getting notifications, so I will have my post up...Later this week.

[BCOLOR=transparent]I just realized I get more characters tomorrow. Is there a way I can give you some of them, @Mayu.? I honestly have no idea. Why can't I, hold all these characters?[/BCOLOR]

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Teiso
Boop de Doop!

Lol still trying to figure out what to do next, lol.

Boop de Doop!

Lol still trying to figure out what to do next, lol.
Here's what you do. Walk up to a random person in your town, and [BCOLOR=#ff0000]I[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ff6600]N[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffff00]T[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#00ff00]E[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#33cccc]R[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ff00ff]A[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#cc99ff]C[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ff00ff]T[/BCOLOR]. If theres no one in your town, I can but advise you to travel.

Reactions: Koene
[BCOLOR=transparent]I just realized I get more characters tomorrow. Is there a way I can give you some of them, @Mayu.? I honestly have no idea. Why can't I, hold all these characters?[/BCOLOR]
I don't think so, but I can add more in four days anywho, so it's not an issue =^.^=

Here's what you do. Walk up to a random person in your town, and [BCOLOR=#ff0000]I[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ff6600]N[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ffff00]T[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#00ff00]E[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#33cccc]R[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ff00ff]A[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#cc99ff]C[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#ff00ff]T[/BCOLOR]. If theres no one in your town, I can but advise you to travel.
I thought about traveling, or doing a quest, but I honestly can't think of a reason that Rinara would do that. She's very much a home-body and would only go out if she were forced to... Or asked

My only advice to you is to get her a way to leave. Her home is being attacked by an NPC. A long-lost childhood friend asks them to go on a quest. Fire. Some advanced complication takes her bumping into someone else.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
All those idea's could also be combined xD An npc attacks her home, lights it on fire thinking she is someone else, then it turns out the attacker is a long-lost childhood friend, who asks them for help(because, why not request help after attempting to burn down someones home?)

@Lylith Would you like to interact with my character Kiera? I'm just about finished up with the royal family - she's going to walk with the King to the throne room and then say her farewells to them for now, then she'll head into town...you could have your character bump into her in the market or something of the sort. Kind of like what Elbauthin and Crofton are doing, lol. Obviously that would depend on a post or two from Princess, but I know for a fact that she's at home dealing with a case of the man-flu and will be free to come online if I text her.

And if any of you guys are wondering, I am still looking for someone to play Ashley's husband. She's giving birth soon and I would like it if her baby daddy was there to support her ^^

I would volunteer, but the laws of genetics would then force you to have a mulatto child, lol. I'd say to ask Princess, since her characters are predominantly light-skinned, but she's already your best friend the Queen, which would make for interactions between the baby's dad and godmother somewhat awkward :P

I would volunteer, but the laws of genetics would then force you to have a mulatto child, lol. I'd say to ask Princess, since her characters are predominantly light-skinned, but she's already your best friend the Queen, which would make for interactions between the baby's dad and godmother somewhat awkward :P
Wait, what do you mean by Mulatto? 0.o

Status
Not open for further replies.