The Kingdom of Evertrue - Sign Up/OOC Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so you guys know, it hasn't been posted yet because I'm still working on my megapost (due to arrive sometime tonight) but the quest to find the enchanted chalice for Kiera and Queen Clarice is now open for anyone to attempt. I have already had a non-partial third party choose which expedition location has the chalice and I have written it down, so the person who receives the reward (yet to be decided) will be the one who brings the correct chalice to the Queen. Obviously you guys have no way of knowing which one it will be, which makes it tricky and challenging :)

Meanwhile, this Princess is absolutely dead right now. I've been working nonstop. We've had multiple people sick, we've had people calling in last minute, people simply not showing up to work... I've basically been bearing the brunt of the work right now because I'm the most reliable/hardworking one there, so I'm the one they keep calling in to work the extra hours and asking to wait half an hour after my scheduled break time and all that kind of stuff. My last day off was Sunday, my next day off is Monday, I can't wait...gah

Edit: I also should specify that the chalice is not in the Cave of Souls. My character Crofton is already on an expedition there and it would be unfair to all of you to put it there when nobody can go there until some time has passed since Crofton left, and Crofton's expedition is rearing up to be a lengthy one.

Last edited:
Just so you guys know, it hasn't been posted yet because I'm still working on my megapost (due to arrive sometime tonight) but the quest to find the enchanted chalice for Kiera and Queen Clarice is now open for anyone to attempt. I have already had a non-partial third party choose which expedition location has the chalice and I have written it down, so the person who receives the reward (yet to be decided) will be the one who brings the correct chalice to the Queen. Obviously you guys have no way of knowing which one it will be, which makes it tricky and challenging :)

Meanwhile, this Princess is absolutely dead right now. I've been working nonstop. We've had multiple people sick, we've had people calling in last minute, people simply not showing up to work... I've basically been bearing the brunt of the work right now because I'm the most reliable/hardworking one there, so I'm the one they keep calling in to work the extra hours and asking to wait half an hour after my scheduled break time and all that kind of stuff. My last day off was Sunday, my next day off is Monday, I can't wait...gah

Edit: I also should specify that the chalice is not in the Cave of Souls. My character Crofton is already on an expedition there and it would be unfair to all of you to put it there when nobody can go there until some time has passed since Crofton left, and Crofton's expedition is rearing up to be a lengthy one.
Then I hope it is in the Valley of Kings.

The Valley of Kings was included on the list of locations it might be. The list included every expedition location except the Cave of Souls, and my non-partial third party (AKA my boyfriend who asked "what the hell is this?" when I texted him the list and instructions to "choose one") was a pretty clever way of choosing, if I do say so myself. Obviously I can't tell you or hint to you which it was, though. But Crofton's definitely not gonna find it, so there's that.

sounds extremely interesting =^.^=

On a completely random note: only eight more days! Yay! =^.^= I might just survive the anticipation....maybe.....it might kill me-ow on like the last day....anyone here know necromancy just in case? xD

How to start the expedition...

sounds extremely interesting =^.^=

On a completely random note: only eight more days! Yay! =^.^= I might just survive the anticipation....maybe.....it might kill me-ow on like the last day....anyone here know necromancy just in case? xD
Necromancy? Nah, Dekrus could be capable for that, if he only knew a spell for that :P

Exciting! Better get to adventuring, then! Oh wait. Perhaps I'll make a new character sometime soon.

Necromancy? Nah, Dekrus could be capable for that, if he only knew a spell for that :P
Darn, guess I'll just have to stay alive =^.^= any tips on surviving anticipation? XD

Darn, guess I'll just have to stay alive =^.^= any tips on surviving anticipation? XD
Don't know.... i'd say, just stay strong and do your best to just wait the few more days, try to keep yourself distracted if needed.

I really think I am improving.

Not on the plot writing part though, all I do is make the most outstreched connections between my characters.

Wait, the...dwarf? Wants to kill real Gallina?

To be honest, I feel like that whole situation would have actually put the castle on lockdown. Or at least it should have. I was waiting for an NPC to come into the throne room and let us know.

Though this could just be my eagerness to do something with my character before a month passes....

To be honest, I'm lost.....why does the dwarf want to kill Gallina(or whatever it is that he has planned)? it seems completely random....because if gallina had turned him in for something wouldn't she have recognized him and said something? I mean, plot twists are great and all.....but that just seems too odd confusing to me. o.o

Wait, the...dwarf? Wants to kill real Gallina?

I guess that's just another case in point. His name is Jardanr, the first person Hadoram put on trial for blackmailing. Now say he found out (or at least thought he did) that Galline was the one to tell... Someone about it, and he's now out for revenge. As he's not a complete idiot, he wants her alone with him, to take her somewhere like Xoar, somewhere she can't possibly survive, but in a way it doesn't look like a murder.

This is going to only get more and more interesting.

So I realized while working on the castle maps that when I deleted the updates for next week's website renovation, I also deleted the list of nobility. Le sigh.

So I'm going to post a new one here. This one won't get lost. I've added a couple of positions that I should have included already. I don't even know if I remember all of the positions I had available but here goes. All of these positions except for those specified as being already claimed are available for anyone to play.

LORD HARRING is the liaison between the royal family and those who work within the castle. He handles affairs within the palace walls, which includes renovations, matters of the royal family, and matters involving guards and/or servants.
LORD BERTRAM is the nobleman in charge of affairs involving other lands outside of Evertrue, including diplomacy, trade, and foreign relations. HE IS PLAYED BY @Radio Jelly
LADY HADORAM is in charge of settling disputes within Evertrue. Whenever a matter is not quite significant enough to be brought before the royal family themselves, she is responsible for handling it. SHE IS PLAYED BY @IntrusivePenDesperateSword
LADY KALIMA is the noblewoman in charge of handling communications between the royal family and the many cities and towns across Evertrue. She communicates directly with the mayors of each town, often travelling and visiting when necessary.
MRS BARBOSA is the head servant, responsible for assigning tasks to the servants, making sure that servants complete their duties, behave appropriately, and are reprimanded when they fail to do their jobs.
CAPTAIN MARCELL is the captain of the royal guard, responsible for keeping the guards in order, assigning patrol schedules and tasks to the guards, ensuring that the guards behave appropriately, and reprimanding guards who fail to do their jobs. I think I've mentioned him by name in previous posts, so if anyone remembers/can find his name and correct me, I'd appreciate it!
MS. GUEVARA is the royal healer. She lives within the castle and is responsible for the general health of the royal family. When not performing work for them, she is free to do as she pleases, which includes travelling to other settlements to train or help the healers there.

And now, without further ado, the castle....

Main floor:
Floor_1.png

Second floor:
Floor_2.png

Top Floor:
Floor_3.png

Some notes about the castle map:
I forgot to include bathrooms, but they are there. The guards' quarters are the floor below the main floor, the servants' quarters are below the guards' quarters, and the dungeons are FAR below the servants' quarters. Access to the guards' quarters is through a little staircase in one of those main floor storage rooms.

ALSO: Today is me and my boyfriend's anniversary, if you look at my little timer in my signature. YAY!!!

the map looks great :3

also, happy anniversary princess =^.^=

Thanks for the map. Makes things tons easier.

@N0VA Your go in the Throne Room.

To keep my sanity and interest, I have decided to play a counting game while my character continues to wait. We are now on day 22. So for today, I ran for 22 minutes. (Not Sarcasm)

Happy anniversary, Princess!

Do I remeber correctly, were there nobilities for the University, the city of Glymn, and as some form of communication between guards and servants, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.