The Kingdom of Evertrue - Sign Up/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 25: Yesterday. I know I did something for at least 25 minutes. lol

Day 26: Today. So close. Yet. Still so far.

I will away with my girlfriend for the rest of the weekend. I pray to God I have a post to respond to when I get back.

Day 27: Friday. Some blah blah 27.

Day 28: Saturday. Something blah blah 28.

Tomorrow is my final day of waiting >:3 and I've now invented so many characters....that I have no clue which to actually add saturday xD

Have fun on your weekend away @IamtheecchiKing =^.^=

The mental image of Ashley heading out into the gardens and sitting up against a tree is making me really nostalgic right now, because in an old RPG, I had this character, Elisabeth, and when she was pregnant with her daughters, all she really did was spend her time in the Kingdom's gardens, sitting under her favourite tree.

This morning I was going to drive my boyfriend to work, and as I walked down the driveway and grumbled about the copious quantities of snow that had fallen on my car overnight, I saw a white rabbit going hop-hoppity across the lawn of the church across the street. And I got really excited, and then he stopped near the end of the lawn and stood up on his hind legs as if he was posing for me, but my phone was in my pocket and I had gloves on and it was really cold, hence the snow, so then he hopped away. My mum thinks he was probably an arctic hare, since I'm far enough North for that kind of floofball, but he didn't look very fluffy to me when I saw him, and I'm pretty sure part of the whole point of an arctic hare is that when it gets cold, its fur turns white and multiplies so it turns into a giant white fluffball.
Perhaps Clarice can go to the Gardens and relax with her?

@Shin-Ryu Lightning

Clarice has to discuss the important stuff with Diodora first. As it has been a month in the making since the people walked into the throne room in the middle of a sensitive conversation. After that stuff gets settled. Then probably, but this plot has got to get finished.

@N0VA

It is your turn again. If you aren't getting notifications, then it would be wise to regularly check the thread.

Perhaps Clarice can go to the Gardens and relax with her?
xD Well, given that it's evening and Phillippe is on his way down to the throne room to see her, I think that Clarice is going to enjoy a nice supper with her husband once she finishes with the matter of Diodora and Allora, and then retiring to bed for some cuddles and stuff. Not like, smexy funtimes though. There's no point in using his magically-produced energy for baby attempts until Clarice actually has the chalice and Kiera does the spell.

@PrincessLala95 Could I possibly add a new character half a day early? there's only eleven and a half hours till the thirteenth, and I'm really bored =^.^=

xD Well, given that it's evening and Phillippe is on his way down to the throne room to see her, I think that Clarice is going to enjoy a nice supper with her husband once she finishes with the matter of Diodora and Allora, and then retiring to bed for some cuddles and stuff. Not like, smexy funtimes though. There's no point in using his magically-produced energy for baby attempts until Clarice actually has the chalice and Kiera does the spell.
Oh yay! The King's Health has improved. Hmmmm, might add in another character.

@PrincessLala95 Could I possibly add a new character half a day early? there's only eleven and a half hours till the thirteenth, and I'm really bored =^.^=
You can post it, but I won't approve it until tomorrow xD

Posting it is good enough for me, I'll feel like I actually did something today xD

29yfit.jpg

Name:
Liri
DOB:
February 13
Species:
Sprite fairy
Orientation:
Heterosexual
Home city:
Sapphire City
Physical description:
Size; 2 inches
Weight; less than a pound....honestly, I'm rather unsure how much a 2 inch tall person should weigh.
Complexion; Fair
Hair; Light purple(I forgot the name of the specific shade)
Eyes; Mint/Green
wings; Pink
Personality traits:
As a sprite fairy, Liri is somewhat limited as to how many emotions she can have at a time, and such mostly only displays one. She is easily distracted, and often forgets even the most important of tasks.
History/bio:
Liri was born in a small fairy village native to a forest near riverside. Liri's village believed the 'giants' to be cruel creatures, and as such it was forbidden for any of the fairies to speak with them. Liri however didn't believe the same. One day while flying around the forest she found a wounded 'giant' and decided to help it. The 'giant' gave her a huge golden circular thing for helping him, though she had quiet a bit of difficulty carrying the object back to her village. After she had told others in her village of what happened, she was banished from the village for her actions. She traveled around Evertrue, for a while, before settling in the 'giants' capital city.
Skills/abilities:
Flight; she has wings, so she can fly, though she can't fly 'faster' than a human or other larger species can walk/run, well she technically can, however her size negates that, making it seem like she flies slower due to distance and such
Magic; she isn't too skilled with it, however she does possess a small amount of nature magic, enough to at the very least make a flower grow.
Preferred weapon:
A small sewing needle fashioned into a rapier, though it is rather useless against large foes it would probably work well to slay a mouse or other small creatures around Liri's size.
Notable features:
She's tiny, has purple hair, and pink wings.
Other:
Her home is little more than a birdhouse, as even a simple shack is far too big and she'd never even be able to open the door.

Satocan? Boats and stuff, a harbour, an orphanage...

And Mayu, your character is good to go.

Name: Alkura Arkhall

DOB: Febuary 19th

Species: Dhampire

Orientation: Straight

Home city: Satocan

Physical description:

anime_vampire_by_solounalagrima.jpg

Personality traits: Mistrusting, shy and mute, Alkura has found it hard to communicate with people and form bonds, as her daily blood lust and her dark aura has had her labelled dangerous and feral by many. Her past has made it difficult for her to really stick with any vampires as well, not to mention the fact that most vampires see themselves as better then Dhampires, as the Dhampires are just half vampire and not full blooded ones.

History/bio: Alkura was born ten years ago as part of a magical experiment that was being performed by Johnathan Arkhall, He wanted to see if it was possible for him to create an entirely new magical race by imbuing a woman pregnant with a vampire's child with a strong magical entity. He succeeded, unfortunately the mother died in childbirth, though Johnathan noted that there seemed to be a magical entity that fed off the dwindling life force of the woman. The child, whom he named Alkura, was actually his daughter, the mother was human, and the child was born a dhampire, a half human half vampire being, though the girl was also born mute. The girl was taken away to be raised quietly, as well as experimented on to learn the limits of the new being that had been created with her. The girl however, was not to be contained. On her fifth birthday she escaped. She left the place that could loosely be called her homeland and travelled, moving from village to village, never staying too long. The girl was highly intelligent, she had learned faster then many would, and she learned to keep a small journal and large amounts of parchment paper at all times so that she could communicate with others, her muteness only being able to be overcome by this alone. She quickly learned to survive on her own outside of human society, and stole whatever money she needed to purchase things she couldn't make. Today she lives on the outskirts of Satocan City, and generally avoids humans and other creatures that live near and around it.

Skills/abilities: Seemingly uncontrollable dark magical energy that fluctuates depending on her physical and mental condition. The worse the two of these gets, the more energy she emanates and the more uncontrollable her magic gets. At a near death state her body will go into a defensive "cocoon" mode and molten iron will be drawn from all nearby sources and formed around her, then the cocoon hardens and in cases her, with microscopic holes for breathing. The mana that her body creates will then proceed to begin to heal her. The limits of this magic are as of yet unknown, and the magic only seems to be controllable at times of duress. Even then though it often times will only be a magical bolt of dark energy that flies from her hand. So far nothing besides this has been able to be created. The magic aura she emanates can only be described as all encompassing blackness. It should also be noted that at times this magical aura isn't entirely linked to her, in fact, it is almost like a separate being that grants her power and get's more powerful the more her body's physical condition deteriorates. This being also is quite malevolent, and has shown the ability to manipulate objects in a room to an extent, though has never quite been able to directly effect someone through use of it's power. Alkura can also demonstrate a great deal of agility and speed, and does not suffer from weakness in the daylight, though she prefers the dark. She has excellent night vision as well, and her bodies regeneration is insanely fast, with injuries such as broken bones and serious cuts being able to regenerate within an hour of the injury's occurance. The unfortunate downside of these traits is an increased thirst for blood. While regular vampires can feed and go days and sometimes even weeks at a time without needing human blood, in some cases being capable of only consuming the animal variety, Alkura needs it on an almost daily basis, sometimes more often if she sustains a life threatening injury or if she receives too many small wounds. Alkura also does not hold the immortality that most vampires possess.

Preferred weapon: dagger

Other:
Alkura's Theme

Last edited:
Stuff's going down in the Golden Horsrshoe, yay! I'll get to posting preferrably this afternoon, though I'm guessing I'll wait until Liri is finished with Loran, @Mayu. And @conman2163.

a fairy might not be much help, but at least she wouldn't need/want as much of a reward....seeings as she can barely carry one coin(maybe more if in a bag thingy), much less a bunch of treasure XD

I'll try and get a reply up soon, however no guarantees because my laptop won't stay connected to my internet for more than a minute x.x

a fairy might not be much help, but at least she wouldn't need/want as much of a reward....seeings as she can barely carry one coin(maybe more if in a bag thingy), much less a bunch of treasure XD
Any help is useful, to be honest!

• Love
Reactions: Teiso
Then fairy help shall be given, well, as long as Liri can keep focused on why she went to the inn in the first place xD

@conman2163 She's accepted! I'm off to make some fixes to the character list so I'll add her while I'm at it.

"I'll not hand it over until you give me what you promised!" Says the little fairy that's like, two inches tall, holding a bottle that's about the same size she is.

The elf reaches over. Grasps the bottle between two fingers. He pulls it towards him and, too tiny to resist his massive force pulling her while she holds the bottle, the fairy is forced to move with it, basically riding the bottle.

You're not as threatening as you think you are, sweetie xD

I think she's adorable though. Just...not dangerous :P

I almost want to pick her up and put her in a bottle just to see what she would do, but that would be out of character for the hungover Loran.

Does she light up? She'd make an excellent little decoration, although all her screaming and banging on the glass would eventually get irritating...

Status
Not open for further replies.