• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

The Kingdom of Evertrue - Sign Up/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you read the IC thread you'll be able to find the last throne room post there, which was made by me. That should give you a good idea of where the throne room storyline stands right now.

Yeah, I read that. I will see about posting and doing something in the mean time so we won't wait.

If you read that, why did you ask? Just keep an eye on the IC chat when you come online, read the posts that people post, and you shouldn't have to ask if anything more has happened in the particular scene you're involved in.

And thank you Princess ^_^ You know how I love my pictures.

So suddenly I have literally no free time in my life. Honestly I don't know how to put this but I'm essentially hanging in limbo right now with this RP because there is a very real chance I'm not going to have any free time beyond sleeping for at least four weeks. Just a warning now in case I really have to do the unthinkable and jump ship.

Damn, I hope everything is alright Radio. I'm kind of in the same boat - nowadays I just check online in the morning and leave the browser up for whenever I'm free next - most of the time, it just gets shut down since I know I can't use it. If its exams or work or something like that, you need a cut-off point in your day where you can relax because working 24/7 for 4 weeks isn't healthy. But since I'm unaware of the cause, I just hope you're not overworking yourself.

If you read that, why did you ask? Just keep an eye on the IC chat when you come online, read the posts that people post, and you shouldn't have to ask if anything more has happened in the particular scene you're involved in.

And thank you Princess ^_^ You know how I love my pictures.
I tend do ask because I don't want to be the one holding up the RP. That's why I tend to "freak" over it so much.

While I am aware it is my turn to post, I really don't know what to. Unless I'll take on the role of that NPC guard! That is, until I take myself to the one that will take me to court.

So, inevitable piece of backstory to fill in the paragraphs. For you, Princess and Conman.

Goddamn it guys I'm really sorry but I genuinely dont have time to post. Hopefully if I can stay awake long enough to finish I'll get something small up to let people without second characters play. Super sorry. I'm a university freshman, and I joined the Greek system this spring and the process is extremely time intensive when coupled with classwork. I don't sleep before one or two in the morning now and by that point I'm not coherent enough to post. Really should've taken this into account sooner; sorry about this.

To be honest, I can't be bothered to go back and find who's turn it is to post in the throne room. I just please pray that whatever is making them so busy, as to not be able to post, is quickly resolved, because I believe poor Diodora has been standing in there l, pissed off, waiting to speak for almost 2 weeks IRL time. Please fate. For the love of this RP, allow people's schedules to clear so they can post and the story can move on!

Don't overwork yourself radio =^.^= making posts is less important than daily reality. If your too tired to post, then sleep, sleep is extremely important, as is your daily life. I hope you manage to get some more sleeping/free time in your schedule, as that sounds super stressful.

I had to look up what the Greek system was (British and all that, didn't understand it) and it actually sounds like a whole lot of fun! Tbh I assume the first few weeks will be hectic; until you get something sorted out, @Radio Jelly I honestly don't mind waiting. Like I keep saying; I'm studying for exams at the moment so I hardly have time as it is. There have been RPs I don't check for weeks on end and have to jump back into.

Basically, sort out your own schedule before trying to help a bunch of random guys on the internet. Your own life is infinitely more important than Aros', and I'd rather you enjoyed yourself and organised your uni life before posting than lose sleep trying to write a post.

I think it was @Shin-Ryu Lightning turn to post in the Throne Room. Then that should end that interaction. Then I think it would be @N0VA turn. As it appeared that @PrincessLala95 made the last post.

Hopefully we can figure this out. As my character is waiting since he had to discuss sensitive info with the Queen, as everyone all of a sudden packed the throne room. lol

I think it was @Shin-Ryu Lightning turn to post in the Throne Room. Then that should end that interaction. Then I think it would be @N0VA turn. As it appeared that @PrincessLala95 made the last post.

Hopefully we can figure this out. As my character is waiting since he had to discuss sensitive info with the Queen, as everyone all of a sudden packed the throne room. lol
I'll get to that; I'll have it up before bed.

Okie Dokie. To be honest, I wasn't sure who's turn it was. I was taking a guess. The posts are so spread out over the pages, it is a major hassle to go on a search for the posts. lol

I feel like I should make a post about Dio hearing all of these things, but I think I may just include all of that in my post after the interactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back