The Kingdom of Evertrue - Sign Up/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Avery

Oh my, thank you! Though that is an overstatement. Your character was my initial interest in the thread. I haven't FFRPed in a while and don't feel like dealing with politics.

I actually made him a young apprentice type to not step on your toes. :-p

Take your time. And it seems you may have another companion, albeit shorter and furrier, very soon.

Also... Did I state my hometown? Or where I have a house? I'd rather not have a house at this time. I still have family in Cublain Village I can shack with as well as a sister on the island.

And.... Should I make character sheets for my family so others can interact with? I saw @PrincessLala95 was making a quick pass through Cublain Village. I'm always up for one or two lines just to add a bit more depth.
-> You stated your hometown as Avarell in your character sheet. That's where you have a house. It's highly recommended to have a house.

-> You should only make character sheets for your family if you are a) making them as characters (which you can't do for a month) or b) making character requests.

Ughh, heart is just breaking for poor Ayesha. Elbauthin is pretty hot. I totally feel for her. I'll let fishy know.

Could we make a request for a character with a relation to a character that doesn't exist yet? Or would we have to wait until said character exists...(if it's a question of not knowing anything about the character the request is related to, then it could always be discussed through pm)

There is nothing that states you have to be a member for a month to request other people to make characters, so my question still stands.

plus, I prefer my dark shadowy corner over the other corners, it's more cozy :p

Yup, you can request any character at any time, as far as I know.

Could we make a request for a character with a relation to a character that doesn't exist yet? Or would we have to wait until said character exists...(if it's a question of not knowing anything about the character the request is related to, then it could always be discussed through pm)
It has to have some kind of a relationship with an existing character - for example, if you're looking to have somebody create your second character's mother, you'd have to wait until your second character was created before making such a request.

okay ^.^

*patiently stares at the date*

Time moves so slowly. XD

Make my family I described in my bio @Mayu. There's two parents, a brother, a sister, a sister-in-law, a brother-in-law and a round about however many you feel about little ones.

:D

She can't make characters until she's been here for a month, Valen.

BRING ON THE THALYTH

Meanwhile, Sanctum Squad are getting all up-close and personal with some touchy subjects. The awkward in that maze is so thick you could cut it with a butter knife.

I absolutely love this adventure of yours. On your post I got scared you'd get separated for a moment.

• Love
Reactions: Ythania
Will read up on the happenings and put up a post in a bit. Hopefully no-one will mind my character entering the Royal Palace.

I missed your post, but not THAT kind of dog pun, Jesus. XD

No, I was just quoting Radio's post as Salas where he ever so slightly mentioned the word 'Intrusive', and I immediately assumed he was hinting towards me.

Reactions: Ythania
Status
Not open for further replies.