The Kingdom of Evertrue - Sign Up/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, I'll insert the images, then edit for a bit of context. Bear with me, I took the photos on my phone, I'm typing on my phone and the editor is crap for my phone.
IMG_20160116_195046020_zpskxa6ddyb.jpg

IMG_20160116_195106382_zps5rhwzjad.jpg

Okay, so. Charlie's in blue and Aros in red. More deets coming soon, so check this post in 5 mins when I'm done editing it.

Charlie
I actually tried drawing a few brief concepts of Charlie earlier and thought better than to post them. I was trying to make a detailed character from scratch. Bad idea. Anyway, I listened to Chett Faker whilst I drew her, his lamenting voice really struck a chord with the travel-weary, hopeless woman I was trying to depict. On the right of her are extras from her physical description to give me a prompt. It does say flat proportions, but I wanted to give her a more curvy look since her hair will be tomboyish. Thick brows and downwards lines of movement help to get the mood on her. Also, her big nose and freckles really give her a bit of originality.

Aros
I don't like male anatomy. It never quite works around me, but Aros is a delight to draw, as he is to RP with. I listened to the Harry Potter soundtrack for Order of the Phoenix - it had some fairly serious and dark themes mingled with cheery, jaunty tunes that brought about the mischief in our mightiest Dark Elf. He still needs work - I don't like the bottom stretching pose, for example. I took inspiration from radio's RP posts and the image Radio put as his appearance. The bouncy muscles - notably, the calves, since he uses them a fair bit for running - reflect his bubbly personality, and give him a more masculine look.

These sketches are teeny tiny. The main sketches of Charlie and Aros ( to the left of the notes on each character) are the size of my thumb. The reason I drew these little sketches is to confirm the look and feel of the characters' bodies, hence the lack of distinguishing features - hair, eyes and clothes.

As a side note? Aros has the better booty, just saying.

Last edited:
WE HAVE A FISHY!

Done editing, read my thought process whilst I read your post. Honestly, @Radio Jelly your character is one of the best I've RP'd with. I get real excited when you post.

@PrincessLala95 well Just because where he was born and lived most of his life wasn't Evertrue doesn't mean he can't have a home there. He's just new to the human realms is all. Mayhap his mother was from somewhere in this realm where druids seek to live and protect?

If that post turned you on at all then it was definitely more than it should have.

@Nathan pup the home city part of the CS is used to indicate where your starter house is on the map. Everyone gets a shack, and if you don't put down a city from Evertrue, you don't have a preset home. They are pretty expensive, so you should specify unless you want to be homeless for a very long time.

His home city is where he lives in Evertrue. You choose off the list of cities in Evertrue. Where they're born isn't their home city, it's where they live in Evertrue.

Alright guys well how do I change that? Also..I would like it to be in a foresty setting where druids abound..any suggestions?

Have you read through the list of cities? Surely one of them will jump out to you. As for changing it, there should be an Edit button on your post that you can use to put something else in.

The closest you're gonna get to a druid/plant based kind of place is Blue River, unless you decide to live in the forest? Just have a house near it, like Avarell.

Salas is horrifying, Jesus... I immediately thought of an anime I watched, Psycho Pass. One of the criminals used to turn bodies into resin sculptures and leave them around the city.

I'll get to a reply, then I might draw something else if I have time.

I'm scared. Good luck dealing with this, Anne Hadoram, oh wait, it's me.

On another note, Eu-Mag will possibly actually get on his expedition at some point.

Same here, will have to post in the morning. Good night!

Okay I chose Avarell. However I do want it to be in the forest near there..perhaps up in a huge tree? Is that alright princess? *tailswishes*

@Ythania

I thought of the same character from Psycho Pass.

Meanwhile in Avarell...

Was my first post sufficient? I'm not sure if I took to many liberties with tracking the group and getting into an opportune perch without them noticing. Also, not sure about how we are supposed to go about NPC's. In this case, the woodcutters. Does Avery or I determine their fate and movements or someone else?

• Love
Reactions: Ythania
@Ythania

I thought of the same character from Psycho Pass.

Meanwhile in Avarell...

Was my first post sufficient? I'm not sure if I took to many liberties with tracking the group and getting into an opportune perch without them noticing. Also, not sure about how we are supposed to go about NPC's. In this case, the woodcutters. Does Avery or I determine their fate and movements or someone else?
Hell yes, Psycho Pass was such a good anime!

Status
Not open for further replies.