The Kingdom of Evertrue - Sign Up/OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say Hadoram knew his parents, and is just as surprised by his post-education transformation as they were? Just a warning though, as my political and lawful abilities are limited, my posts may have to go through immense thought.

I do believe I am the youngest participant in this roleplay.

Reactions: Radio Jelly
Awesome!

Disclaimer: I was planning on writing for all three of my characters, but I am embarrassed to admit I'm in no shape tonight to try and write for my others. Despite doing my best with Aros, I don't think I can make sufficient posts in my cucrrent state, but plan to immediately post when I wak eup tomorrow.

I don't mind, we all have our times. Please, don't feel like you have to post - no pressure.

• Thank You
Trying to give you something to work with tonight before I head out, but otherwise quite well. Ythania, what time zone are you presently in?
GMT, radio, I'm in England. I usually reply to your posts when I get up before school (though that habit will have to break soon) and then reply again when I get home in the evening.

CEST +1 here, if of any help or future reference.

Relationships between nobles should be a thing - they should all know one another, maybe not well but they should be acquainted at the least. I'm glad you guys came up with that on your own while I was asleep :P

I forgot to ask about theme songs! Has anyone got any?

For Charlie, it's got to be Wolf Like Me, by TV on the Radio. The grainy sound quality and sudden rushes of the guitar really reflects the pent-up emotional baggage she carries around.

What about you lot? I'm curious as to what you'll pick and why, since we have such a diverse range of characters.

Finally posted.

What season is it? What's the weather like? I found writing about the environment difficult.

I forgot to ask about theme songs! Has anyone got any?

For Charlie, it's got to be Wolf Like Me, by TV on the Radio. The grainy sound quality and sudden rushes of the guitar really reflects the pent-up emotional baggage she carries around.

What about you lot? I'm curious as to what you'll pick and why, since we have such a diverse range of characters.

Eu-Mag has literally got a large list of music lying there, of which none really represent him properly. Good question, really.

Finally posted.

What season is it? What's the weather like? I found writing about the environment difficult.

To be honest, I haven't really thought much about climate. It isn't snow, that's all I've figured out anyway.

Reactions: Ythania
From my understanding, the seasons correspond with our current real-life seasons, so it would be winter now. However, there is a band of tropics running through the middle of the map (shown with palm trees), so the temperature is generally warmer than freezing. I think Avarell would be chilly, but not enough for snowfall.

The temperature really doesn't fluctuate much with how you would expect a place to be - the tropics are tropical, the forests are beautiful, the mountains are cold, the plains are grassy. I went to the Dominican Republic for Christmas this year and it was really hot, they said it was like that year round. I went to Alaska during my summer vacation once, and likewise, it was really cold (although the Canadian in me didn't have as hard a time with it as the Americans on board) even though it was July. Some places don't have four seasons and Evertrue is one of them.

And @Rauzi I glanced over your characters yesterday and remember seeing no problems so they're good to go now that it's today.

helping her fellow creatures with their problems, mending broken branches with her nature magic

So Thalice, but with working legs and healing magic.

Name: Nathaniel Borealis

DOB: Summer Solstice

Species: Faerie Anthro Canine Hybrid

Orientation: Other Male sexual partners of varying species

Home City: Past: The Forest of Spirits within the Fey Realm Present: the city of Avarell (just outside of the city within the forest).

Physical Description: Nathaniel is a 3' 11" Anthro canine hybrid. He resembles the breed of a Husky dog in markings and shape in many respects. His body is quasi-humanoid being that he stands upright and has shoulders that seem humanoid and his arms are a combination of human and canine, being that the transition is easily missed although his hand paws resemble paws with slightly elongated digits so he can weild tools without trouble. He has aposable thumb style paw digits as well. His footpaws are large but look just as a canines would. Transitioning up from his footpaws his legs are canine until the thigh where they transition to more human shape, and transitioning further his hips seem human and a bit feminine being wider and rounder than a males would..this also goes without saying for his backside, having a bubbly round tush where upon just above and centered his fluffy husky-like tail curls and swishes. He would seem a youth as several features would give reason to believe, namely he would seem to have little to no muscle definition, of course this could be due to the apparent "puppy fat" covering areas where muscle would normally be seen, however even so it is just enough to make people second glance and usually assume the small dog-like creature is a youth to be sure.
He has slightly luminescent Glacial blue eyes and his markings are a Carmine red and white with traditional husky dog markings. his nose is a reddish brown with bits of pink at the top of his sharp and slightly fox-like snout. His ears are large and triangular and make up around 8 inches of his overall height. He is fluffy and has small tufts of fur resembling hair at the top and front of his head that hangs in a little curl just between and above his eyes. He definitely seems male as he has a canine-like sheath between his legs though his usual dress covers this at times, meaning that he rarely wears clothes and if so almost always is an article of dark gray that ties around the waist and hangs in front between his legs and out to the sides of them and also in back where it splits and flares out around his tail for comfort.

Personality Traits: Nathaniel is a rather carefree spirited individual who most times seems happy and bubbly. He is also full of curiosity as well getting him into some rather "sticky" situations. He is optimistic and naieve often and whimsical. he aslo enjoys praise either in his looks or by his actions and seeks these things often in others, however when complimented on his looks he tends to blush a lot and or giggle.

History/Bio:
Nathaniel is the child of an anthro husky canine woman, a high druid who fell in love with her patron deity and Nathaniels father, a Wolf God heralding from The Forest of Spirits deep within the Fey Realm. He is by this coupling a Fey demigod and although he is mortal very hard to kill and has extreme longevity, rivaling even that of ancient dragons given the chance to live to such a ripe old age.
After his mother died, a few years later he spoke with his father Faelinn and thusly decided to go to the mortal realm for an undisclosed amount of time, where he wished to learn all he could about mortals and maybe do something good or satisfying along the way~

This is for the "Other" section as I didn't think I should put it in plain view.
Nathaniel has strange physiology in that even though outwardly he is male he can also choose to become female in a way.
his anus, or tail hole, is not only the outer opening that is used for waste disposal but also an entrance as well, being that deeper inside he has another opening that can switch muscularly from his rectal canal and a uterus..much like birds do when breeding. so in this sense he is essentially both male and female.

Skills and Abilities: Nathaniel has, can and will display an extreme adept ability to use unknowably powerful Fae and Nature powers and magics.
His body has the ability to "true heal" being that he can regenerate at an incredibly accelerated rate even better than most of the strongest healing magics aside from true resurrection which he can cast as well. However the casting of true resurrection taxes his powers greatly and thus after such a casting he will fall into unconciousness for a period of about 24 hours wherein he is vulnerable during this time. This is because he uses his own power and not that of any god to perform such a feat.
When angered he can weild physical abilities rivaling the greatest of monks and his magics can be nothing short of Cataclysmic. Good thing he only usually uses such magics when he feels there is no other choice hmm?

Preferred weapon: Natural weapons. Claws, teeth, and unarmed strikes.

Notable Features: I'll get back to you on that =3

Other: see spoilers =3 O'h..and I'll post a picture later after I've draw it~ =3

Last edited by a moderator:
Delyth is such a cutie, kid you not.
Omg. I always check the OOC before the IC when both of them have new posts and I saw this post and got really excited because it meant that Koene must have posted since the last time I was online. Which just goes to show how much I agree with this post. Also Ayesha, although I feel bad for her because I know that my Crofton is coming to steal her man xD I texted fishy that she has stuff to reply to, she said she'd be on in like an hour.

And @Nathan pup he's awesome and accepted. As for his gender identity, though you seem to be using primarily male pronouns, would you like me to specify in his character info something like genderfluid or intersex?

• Love
I'm certain there's a name for deer centaur. I think it's Cervitaur? Either way, Thalice and Delyth duo sounds pretty awesome.

Edit: THE PUBLIC HAS SPOKEN. Looks like a Thalice and Delyth team is a fan favourite!

Yeah I suppose @PrincessLala95 I mean the reason I say it that way is because he mostly seems like a male although he seems to only usually be interested in other males when it comes to that sort of thing ya know? you may do what you think people would understand better though if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.