The Kingdom of Astaeron [OOC]

I'm currently in-game. My mountains glitched up and have major waterfalls coming out of them to the point where they resemble mountains made of water...so I'm patching them up, since there's nothing I can do with command blocks to remove the water (and even if there was, I fear it would harm my ocean, though that's a minor thing...)

I'm thinking about building some stuff and then uploading the map...

Awesome ^_^ I hope it turns out nicely, lol

Spent some time playing around with WorldPainter...this was the end result

View attachment 34115

To the North we see the Rumbly mountains...stone and snow, and pretty awesome if you ask me. In the middle is some regular plains, which would include the city amidst the empty space. It's flat so that if I go into the world I can build a majestic city. The East has the Sunny Forest, which is just your regular forest biome. The West is a roofed forest for the Dark Woods. South has a beach and an ocean.

Well this looks rather interesting. Perhaps we can make a server for the roleplay and work on it?

Oh, believe me, I've tried making servers before and can't for the life of me get it figured out...

I've done it before but It's a bit complicated.

Hamachi makes it easier though.

I feel like taking a gab at the Battlefield, given that I've been the only person to attempt roleplay there as of yet, I'm curious as to what it could look like.

I imagine gravel and stone would be your best friends... xD

I actually went with sand ._. The place was brown and it's what kinda came to me.

Apologies. But here it is, regardless.

I don't know how to remove the other colors and I kinda put frost on the borders.

D4M2Pmi.png

Well, I think the pink is caverns, so if you uncheck them under 'Show' it should go away. not sure about the rest xD

Hmm. It occurs to me that I could have made my second character yesterday :O

I have no idea what I want to make xD I'm thinking I'll make a handsome stud and sweep Celeste off her feet... xD

Reactions: ☆Luna☆
Let the drama commence! I sense darkness will spread, spread, spreeaddd!!!

I smell forshadowing, and romance, and turtles, and a dead body.

Speaking of darkness spreading, I absolutely insist we all do a madlibs sometime. Madlibs with RPers who you are currently RPing with is quite the experience to be had.

I love how you guys are talking darkness and drama and I'm talking marriage and babies. That always seems to be the case when I RP...marriage and babies...and then children, and teenagers, and grandbabies! hurrah! Arianna needs babies.

Das madd happeh. (That's really happy.)

We thought plot twist.
But it's a sandbox so I guess.

Btw, Ghaurl is headed toward Astaeroth FINALLY.