The Kingdom of Astaeron [OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Yeah, Idk who else we have online atm xD

slowly crabwalks over
hella friends i might have totally forgot there was an ooc thread or i might have totally pussied out on posting because everybody seems to be talking with each other and i didn't want to interrupt,,,,​

I added in one or two words myself, but mostly stuck to what was put.

Dear Mr. and Mrs. BillybobjoeFlipnuggets,

Will you let me Fondle your Home? Ever since I have laid Bellies on Chelsea, I have Swayedmadly in love with her. I wish that she will be the Comb of my Screwdrivers and that someday we will Bounce happily ever after. I have a Scissors as a/an Ninja that pays $Six-Hundred And Sixty-Six each month. I promise to ChargeChelsea with kindness and respect.

Sincerely,
Flobberworm Dinkleburg

Hello new favourite! I see your profile picture matches your siggy...I am most satisfied...

Bounce happily ever after! Hahaha! I love it! Flobberworm Dinkleburg!

Tee hee...and with that mad lib gem, I am off to bed, because it's past midnight and I'm tired and even my boyfriend (HIS NAME IS JAMES!!) is off to bed now, haha. Goodnight, lovelies, behave while I'm gone!! <3

Tee hee...and with that mad lib gem, I am off to bed, because it's past midnight and I'm tired and even my boyfriend (HIS NAME IS JAMES!!) is off to bed now, haha. Goodnight, lovelies, behave while I'm gone!! <3
Night night. Looking forward to the queen's plans for all this.

So I will post probably tomorrow xD I am trying to figure out what I want to do, and how long I want the post to be...if im not careful I could write six or seven paragraphs (x

oh gosh!! hello nice person who enjoys james
my avatar and signature form my otp
my 4everotp

gently hands new favourite title to luna
take it friend

i'm alSO trying to figure out what to post actually,,
i don't know how to jump in without having nine be a complete asshole and the current situation doesn't fit that situation well
so instead i shall enjoy kevin's stream //w//
but!! the more paragraphs the better oh gosh B)​

my 4everotp

take it friend

i don't know how to jump in without having nine be a complete asshole and the current situation doesn't fit that situation well
*giggles*, no worries. I'm actually really glad to have more people on board. I'm going to be posting quite frequently, so more players to interact with = happiness.

Well, I just finished my idea. Hopefully it'll work out, but I'm going to have to head to bed now.

my 4everotp

take it friend

AWWW that's your OTP? I'd ship that!!! My personal OTP is a walking dead pairing but those two are so cute too!!!

I'd swear, everyone's using some sort of character with frilly wear. What happened to the good 'ol poor people?

I'd swear, everyone's using some sort of character with frilly wear. What happened to the good 'ol poor people?
To be fair, Kyo is wearing a Boy's Tunic, and it is pretty worn since its all she had for her one year journey.

I'm the Queen. So...yeah...not sure what everyone else's excuses are.
To be fair, the poor people here aren't super poor unless they're unemployed and not trying. Arianna's big on helping the poor. If she's stuck in a castle being a Queen, she'd much rather be the ruler of happy people than ones who struggle to get by.

I'm the Queen. So...yeah...not sure what everyone else's excuses are.
To be fair, the poor people here aren't super poor unless they're unemployed and not trying. Arianna's big on helping the poor. If she's stuck in a castle being a Queen, she'd much rather be the ruler of happy people than ones who struggle to get by.
Plus she doesn't have to upkeep a big army, so that leaves lots more spending money.

Basically her parents left her in the ideal ruling situation - no major decisions, all she really needs to do is help people out when they need it. The Kingdom is at peace, there are enough jobs for everyone...the only major thing she really needs to do is produce an heir, and that goes without saying.