The Kingdom of Astaeron [OOC]

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS OF THE KINGDOM OF ASTAERON
Please read the following message containing important information regarding the RPG. Once you have read it, you will be permitted to post in the IC. Please do not post in the IC again until you have read this.

1. Because of my inactivity, some slight changes will have to be made. Because I have not yet made the post ending the Winter Ball, I fear that some characters may still be there. For that reason, I will be making a post momentarily after posting this one which will end the Winter Ball. All characters who are in the ballroom will be expected to IMMEDIATELY return to their daily business. There will be no dilly-dallying around the ballroom, no wandering around the castle (unless your character intends to visit the castle anyways), and no roaming town in your formalwear. Return to your normal clothing and your normal business. Ideally, you would begin from your house, because we're operating under the assumption that those present at the ball went home afterwards.

2. There will be a slight time lapse. However, it will not be a real time lapse - because a group of witches used their magic to freeze the time at evening for the sake of the ball lasting a month and time not changing, they will use their magic to set the time at morning and then cause it to begin progressing normally again.

3. All members are to check that all their characters are on the character list. If any of your characters are missing, please PM me with a link to your bio so I can get you up ASAP.

4. It's situations like this where I really need trusted members in nobility positions. If you are an active/dedicated/loyal member of Astaeron, please remember to take a look at the Lords and Ladies/Nobility Titles section of the introductory posts, where you can review how to apply for a nobility title and become a helper. I don't currently have any nobles besides one of my secondary characters, which means that I am currently the only person who can handle official RPG business. If you're interested, don't hesitate to apply!

5. If you have any important questions/concerns/inquiries, just PM me.

Because she's asleep

Attention: The staff will soon be merging the OOC and the Sign-Ups thread into one, so OOC discussion here will be moving to the other thread. You may chat OOC in the Sign-Ups thread now rather than here, as this thread will soon cease to exist.

I can't believe this is actually dying... This was so active when I first joined... This feeling... Is this... Sadness? Loss?

It's a shame. I would love to post more if my characters weren't tied up with others that haven't posted. I'm considering saying screw it and making an excuse for them to part so I can participate.

OOC discussion is to be discussed in the main sign-ups/ooc thread, not here. Please read my last message :)