The Kingdom of Astaeron [OOC]

I have been busy with a CHATRP that went on until 6am UK time, and then I slept in all of today xD

I will be making my first post soon :D

Ah okay. Would there be a standing army then? It sounds like a fief of land to me. (no offense)

*grins* no, it's a diffrent one..I think :] would you like a sneek peek? :]

Yes, there is definitely a standing army, though not super big because the Kingdom is relatively peaceful.

And yess, I want a sneak peek!

All this wonderful feeback! Gosh, I totally adore you guys! <3 Sorry for my absence, though. >.< Sort of...ended...up...being a lot busier than I intended to. Will try to post now in a moment. X3
Then finish my clumsy assassin...
and then...starting to figure out what exactly I shall do with my baka twins in this role play, because I will definitely bring them eventually. >:)

Reactions: PrincessLala95
Meep. Sorry I didn't post at all this weekend, had a surprise visit from the boyfriend >_< catching up right quick and posting now!

I have another lore expanding question. Two actually.

1. I looked at AAB's map of the land and noticed that the Battlefield was sandy. Would that be that the battlefield is only a sandy place or are there sparse amounts of trees and potentially forests. I know that you say that the place is relatively peaceful but I was just wondering
  2. Rolling off of the peaceful bit. What battles would have taken place in the battlefield for it to be named as such? Would that mean that there was a standing or deceased enemy that the Kingdom of Astaeroth had faced before. I kinda alluded to a possibility of a large group of bandits (roughly 600-750) headed toward Astaeroth in my bio. Would that be okay? (if even possible)

HIYA! So I got a message from lala, and I just wanted to say thanks! (: im completely intrigued by this rp, and as of now I am working on a character(s). I wanted to know if I could possibly, in a week, add a new character that is a dragon? I have a set of characters that I have used before that would work with this entire thing and I would love to use them. I also was wondering if during this first week if they could communicate with eachother (telepathically, its kinda like 'eragon' but more difficult, I can go into detail if need be) so that I can establish what will come later? Again thanks! (:

I totally forgot to mention something about my writing style. By default, I write in first person instead of third. Would first-person writing bother you?

I totally forgot to mention something about my writing style. By default, I write in first person instead of third. Would first-person writing bother you?

First person is fine. ^^

HIYA! So I got a message from lala, and I just wanted to say thanks! (: im completely intrigued by this rp, and as of now I am working on a character(s). I wanted to know if I could possibly, in a week, add a new character that is a dragon? I have a set of characters that I have used before that would work with this entire thing and I would love to use them. I also was wondering if during this first week if they could communicate with eachother (telepathically, its kinda like 'eragon' but more difficult, I can go into detail if need be) so that I can establish what will come later? Again thanks! (:

I believe that would be alright, although you should ask Lala also. ^^

I have another lore expanding question. Two actually.

1. I looked at AAB's map of the land and noticed that the Battlefield was sandy. Would that be that the battlefield is only a sandy place or are there sparse amounts of trees and potentially forests. I know that you say that the place is relatively peaceful but I was just wondering
  2. Rolling off of the peaceful bit. What battles would have taken place in the battlefield for it to be named as such? Would that mean that there was a standing or deceased enemy that the Kingdom of Astaeroth had faced before. I kinda alluded to a possibility of a large group of bandits (roughly 600-750) headed toward Astaeroth in my bio. Would that be okay? (if even possible)
I love lore <3
I used to have a picture of the battlefield, not sure where it's gone. It essentially looks like what AAB had - a barren wasteland, flat, empty, void of life, with a pebbly/sandy ground.
As for the second point, if I get some free time maybe I'll post some "excerpts from Astaeronian history books" as blog posts on here, I think that would be fun.

I love lore <3
I used to have a picture of the battlefield, not sure where it's gone. It essentially looks like what AAB had - a barren wasteland, flat, empty, void of life, with a pebbly/sandy ground.
As for the second point, if I get some free time maybe I'll post some "excerpts from Astaeronian history books" as blog posts on here, I think that would be fun.

That'd be lovely. I like me some lore, and I like writing it too.

On another note, anyone plan on scavving the battlefield for some loot? I hear that a good amount of battles take place here, and murmurs of survivors that lurk about. A good plan if one looks for some quick weaponry, or cash if you feel like selling it, that is if people were to buy it.

It's so lonely being near dead.​

Reactions: AAB
Stranger/Osys, your username change had a thought occurring in my mind and I've added to the rules that if you change your username, to take a moment to notify me so I can update the list of characters. I've never been on a site that let you change your username before, so it never occurred to me that people might change theirs and the character list would then be inaccurate. So thank you for that, it's helped to improve upon the existing set of rules to keep the RPG more accurate :)

I'm waiting for Gladys to catch me poisoning the queen's food and throw me in the dungeon.