The Kingdom of Astaeron [OOC]

Hello all, I am Thundor. I hope to enter the RP when I can and I am really looking forward to RPing with everyone.

I'm waiting for Gladys to catch me poisoning the queen's food and throw me in the dungeon.

I'd assume that you'd want to be caught. Just my little insight, but I'm guessing that poisoning the queen would just be a cover to get thrown in jail. Then assuming that Esther's skill in alchemy is good, she could create a corrosive acid to break free and set other convicts free. More chaos if they manage to escape right?

Hello all, I am Thundor. I hope to enter the RP when I can and I am really looking forward to RPing with everyone.

Welcome. I look forward to RPing with you out in the field. I'll take the moment to look at your character.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I'd assume that you'd want to be caught. Just my little insight, but I'm guessing that poisoning the queen would just be a cover to get thrown in jail. Then assuming that Esther's skill in alchemy is good, she could create a corrosive acid to break free and set other convicts free. More chaos if they manage to escape right?

Welcome. I look forward to RPing with you out in the field. I'll take the moment to look at your character.
Well, she doesn't expect to be caught and is hoping for a kindom without a leader. but she needs to be caught because someone doesn't want the queen to die.

Freeing the prisoners is an excellent idea, though. :) I hadn't even planned past her own escape yet.

Whoops. Well, I just gave some ideas then, and by someone I'm guessing you mean anyone who manages to stumble over it. Or no?

Hey thanks man. Haha, I did the best I could to make a character that didn't feel, erm, abusive. I can' think of anything else to reply with.

._.

Ah, I see. Time to put her perception skills to the test. Or maybe her Christopher could find it? Last I recall, he was hiding in the shadows of the throne room.

@Gladis

Guys, gals, and whatever you all go by. I have an idea.

What if we tried to build Astaeroth in Minecraft? It'd be a way of us keeping track of things while also having a 3d representation of what it looks like.

• Love
Reactions: koolkat4595
Unfortunately, I don't have a minecraft account. But I did "build" the place on gimp.

Aw, that's a shame. I would still like to attempt it though.

*goes back to playing minecraft*

Sadly, my computer cannot play games at the current time, so I would have to pass if that happened.

omg @Osys Ceproses yessssssssss I would love love love to see this on mine craft!!!! do you have the PC version?

Wow. Lots of cool ideas here. I have a minecraft account, but building Astaeron never even occured to me. Though, to be fair, that also sounds like a lot of work.

Last edited:
Reactions: koolkat4595
Oh okay., my bad. At least I helped with something!
xD Yes, I wouldn't have known I needed to say something if I hadn't noticed your name!

Hush, don't give her ideas! xD

Guys, gals, and whatever you all go by. I have an idea.

What if we tried to build Astaeroth in Minecraft? It'd be a way of us keeping track of things while also having a 3d representation of what it looks like.
*promptly opens up Minecraft and gets to work*
Now, if only I was any good with large builds...although, you should see the Fort Boyard that I built...
*promptly attaches pictures*
This was the second best thing I've ever built. Clicky for full-size, obviously.
2014-04-04_22.26.43.png 2014-04-04_22.29.38.png 2014-04-04_22.29.14.png

Question, are we allowed to use swear words?
Yes, just not to excess. Obviously we don't have any little kids around here, so it's fine to a degree.
But I don't want you guys to swear your fucking heads off.

Oki dokey, Btw, I was thinking. Does Astaeroth have any standing enemies at the moment. Or bandit troubles?

*thinly veiled forshadowing*

Since you said it was a sandbox, I was thinking that we throw a small plot in to get things started. As long as it's Okay with you and Gladis though.

The castle has quite the moat. *giggles*

Reactions: Spoopy
xD Well, Astaeron is pretty far from just about anyone, but I'm sure bandits in the woods could easily find it.

This is how I always envision Astaeron, but a bit bigger, with more landscaping within the city itself and with thicker woods surrounding it...

The castle has quite the moat. *giggles*
Bahaha...no, it's a fort, floating out in the ocean. Has a TV show based around it, Fort Boyard. We built a version on MC to duplicate the gameshow on our server.

Oki dokey, Btw, I was thinking. Does Astaeroth have any standing enemies at the moment. Or bandit troubles?

*thinly veiled forshadowing*

Since you said it was a sandbox, I was thinking that we throw a small plot in to get things started. As long as it's Okay with you and Gladis though.
I was actually considering suggesting bringing in a well known baddie group known as The Dark Wizard Guild. It'd basically be for people to use and have fun with sometimes if they liked that kind of thing. In this kind of world, it'd sort of make sense - They'd be troublesome at times, after rare items at other times, and so on and so forth. Basically, a member's motivation would be up entirely to you, and who/what they necessarily focus on.