The Island I call Hell

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cole moans in his sleep, his eyes opening slowly. "Hmm.... sleepy," he said before closing his eyes once more.

He gets him a blanket and covers him in a blanket and kisses him softly. " You go ahead and rest." He goes downstairs to pull the boy out of his cage, he was in a good mood but he still wanted to play and he could be cruel to this one

Cole woke after an hour. He got up, getting dressed and since he didn't see Drake, he assumed he was with Nick. He went down to the cage room and just watched from a distance what they were doing, staying very silent so no one would hear him.

The boy was on his knees and gagged, he whimpers every few minutes but otherwise he just takes it. A tear falls down his face and he shivers with every thrust, blood dripped down his back

Cole looked at the scene with a blank face. He waited and watched for a while just until Drake finished.

He finishes then kicks the bit back in his cage dismissively and heads to leave

"That's not very nice," Cole says, stepping out of the darkness. He looked at Drake, his eyes showing a bit of excitement, but his face held no emotion.

He shrugs and smiles at cole " I'm not very nice" he retorts darkly. " besides, he's just the whipping boy" he tilts his head " let's go eat cole"

Cole nodded his head and followed after Drake. "I beg to differ," he said to him as they walked out.

He arches a brow " what do you mean by that cole?" he snaps his fingers and food and wine is set at th table for the two of them

"Your not that mean," he said smiling at him.

He laughs and puts his arm around Coles waist kissing him. " well... I like you "

Cole kissed him back and nodded his head, following Drake and sitting down and looking at him.

He eats his food and smiles at him his eyes looking over his form " I can't believe they left someone as attractive as you on the streets so long"

"People didn't really see me as attractive, more like dangerous," he said as he began eating.

He laughs and tips his face up softly stroking his cheek, " dangerous? You're a little darling"

"Well, you've never seen me in my element," he said smirking lightly.

He laughs and tugs his hair " and what's your element?" his hand travels down the boys chest with a soft smile

"The streets, I'm really strong," he said softly and smiled at Drake.

Hw laughs and leans over kissing him softly " oh I know you are...quite"

Status
Not open for further replies.