The Island I call Hell

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cole looked at him and stayed there. He then did something that he didn't even think he would do. H moved up to Drake and kissed him on the lips. After a moment he pulled away and got off the bed, heading to the corner and crawling into it. He didn't want to push his luck any more.

He was shocked at this kiss and then shudders and grabs his hand kissing him back deeply. It was clear this action pleased him deeply but he let him go to his bed. He turns and looks away curling in his large bed alone

Cole felt cold on his bed and after a few hours he got up and went to Drakes bed, crawling in next to him and finally falling asleep.

He was fast asleep when he crawled in bed, he was in a tight ball. A guarded man and he trusted no one.... he was trying to do right by the boy in the ways he knew how... but he was not a tender man. It was hard. He would wake in the morning feeling as cold and empty as he always did

Durring the night Cole had gravitated to Drake, trying to warm Drake up. He was still asleep when Drake woke up. He woke after a little while and looked around.

He saw him smiles and kisses him softly, " what is it?" he is playing with the collar around his neck and sighs padding his leg, " look... I been thinking ...." he sighs and undoes the collar, " just.... there's a boat.... get on it.... you're free"

Cole looked at him and looked at him. He leaned down and kissed Drake. "Now that I'm free, I can stay here with you of my own free will," he said softly. He pulled Drake close and kissed him once more.

He can't take the affection;, he doesn't know what to do with it. He can't even process it ," I...look.... I.... there's money on the boat for your time.... I.... you should have time.... enough for a home..." everyone leaves him. He doesn't know what to do about anyone staying... he wouldn't even believe it

Cole used his hand to gently make Drake look at him. "Do you want me to leave?" he asked softly. He liked it here, now that he wasn't a slave. He wasn't beaten and Drake was a lot kinder then he had expected him to be. He looked at Drake his eyes gentle. He had no where to go and he had no one to go back to.

He shrugs, " why would you stay? There is nothing for you here. I... I just beat you and.... I just.... No one wants to stay with me. I accept that" he gets out of bed and goes into the bathroom locking the door and sitting on the table burying his face in his hands

Before he closed the door he slipped in and pulled Drake to him. "I have nothing out there..." he said to Drake. "I won't leave until you want me to leave, so your stuck with me," he said, still holding Drake. He kissed Drakes neck gently and stayed close to his body.

" W-why stay with me...." he looks at his feet and it is clear he is confused, no one has ever actually wanted to stay with him before in his life.

"Because... I get to choose to stay with you, not forced to," he said softly. He held him tightly not letting go.

" B-but.... I..... I am going to hit you again... I can't... you do not understand... I don't want to... but I will...." he snuggles him close but cannot decide what else to say and he desperately wants him

"Don't worry I have a few idea's," he said softly. He could tell Drake wanted him. He could feel it and it made him blush. He stayed close to him still wanting him to know he wouldn't leave.

He nods, " alright.... if you really want to stay... go get your money from the boat... and tell them you aren't leaving... I will have a room prepared for you... so you don't have to sleep in that cot...." he lets him go and opens the bathroom door

"Okay... but first... do you want to have some fun?" he asked softly. He had to admit he was bit horny and he didn't think anyone else would satisfy him at the moment.

He arches a brow and tilts his head, " aren't you still sore from last time?" he strokes his cheek but it is clear he won't turn him down

He shook his head. "Not anymore," he said softly.

He nods and picks the boy up and then takes him to the bed, " do you want to be on top or shall I?" He plays with the top of the boys pants, he would always be ready to play

Status
Not open for further replies.