The Island I call Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cole moaned softly and continued to thrust into Drake. He leaned down and kissed Drake once more. He was happy that Drake wanted him.

Drake smiles and brings his hips into his and smiles happily. He was perfect, absolutely perfect..... he plays with his hair and then his hand goes down his chest

Cole continues to thrust into Drake picking up his speed and rhythm.

He smiles and kisses his throat and then leans down and brings the smaller boys nipples into his mouth, suckling

Cole moans out softly and continues to thrust into Drake.

Cole groans and cums as well, leaning down and kissing Drake.

He smiles and kisses him back, " mmmm I hope you like eggs and bacon" he smiles playing with Cole's hair a happy smile on his face

Cole smiles and nodded his head. "Yes, I do," he said softly still panting light.

He chuckles running his index finger over his hip bone before getting the trays of food for te two of them, he was making an attempt to eat breakfast... Which he never did

Cole smiled and watched Drake get up to grab their food. He smiled staring at Drake's butt.

It was pink and flushed from constant use and his back was covered in scars, he sets the tray in Coles lap before settling into his own

Cole looked a bit concerned but he didn't say anything. He did say that his mother would beat him. He began eating smiling softly to Drake.

He smiles and leans over kissing him softly, he tugs his hair with a soft smile finishing his breakfast and setting it aside with a gentle sigh

Cole finished as well and smiled at Drake.

He smiles and runs his hand over Coles chest before laying his head against his heart with a happy sigh.

Cole smiled and ran his hand through Drake's hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.