The Island I call Hell

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cole smirked and continued to nip and bite and suck his way down to Drakes member. He begins sucking on him and getting him harder.

He shudders under the boys attentions and groans out loudly, he knew he had made a good choice in this one... he looked perfect the moment he saw him

Cole smirked and once Drake was hard, he moved his lips down along his sac, moving towards his entrance, slicking it up with his tongue.

Cole smirks still, using his hands and running his nails down along Drakes back, not to hard but just enough.

He shudders at his touch and gasps his name out softly. He was clearly fond of the boy, for good reason too!

Cole continued doing this for a little while, before pulled his mouth away and slipped a finger into Drake.

His back arches in a gasp, "ooooh Cole you are a tease" he shudders and looks up at the boy with half glazed eyes

Cole smirked and began thrusting his finger slowly in and out of Drake. He leaned down and began sucking on Drake as he let his finger work.

He groans and his arms strain against his bindings, "mmmmmm just get into me already Cole.... pleeeeease" he shudders heavily

Cole just continues, going agonizingly slow, wanting Drake to beg him more.

He shudders loudly and looks up at the boy, " if you do not get in me my darling Cole, I will do all sorts of pleasurable things to you when I get free" he grins teasing him

"Thats not good begging in my book, so your gonna have to do better," he said hotly, slipping another finger into Drake smiling.

He groans with a sigh and just raised his ass, " I don't beg. You have been given your choices little Cole."

"And you've been given yours," he said in return, going back to licking and sucking on Drake while his fingers continued to thrust into him.

He groans and shudders " I will call the guards in and they will pin your cute little ass for me" he smirks at him eyes full of lust

"Go ahead, I can have some fun, beating them up," he said smirking at Drake. He was small but his guards had beaten him when he was starved and he still fought back. Now with his strength back, he could seriously hurt them.

He chuckles and grins " you think I care about them?" he whistles and about five of them come in and pull him off while Drake breaks free and he yawns, " now don;t hurt him. I like this cute little thing"

Cole smirks and pulls the one holding his left arm, over his body and onto his back by the foot of the bed. He kicked him in the stomach, before doing the same too the other one holding him. He finished all five off in no time, all of them on the ground groaning. He smirked at Drake and pinned him down once more, tying him back up. "I told you, I'm stronger then I look," he said. He got off Drake and pulled his men out of the room, hog tying them, making sure they didn't bother them and then he closed and locked the door.

"Are you going to be nice and beg me like I want or will I have to keep teasing you," he said smiling.

He arches a brow impressed and then looks at him. " You can tease me if you want but you will get no begging. Make sure you tell the ambulance about them. am not interested in murder" he chuckles not upset with his situation

Status
Not open for further replies.