The Island I call Hell

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cole smirked and kissed him back. He'd show him how strong he was later on. He wasn't weak from hunger anymore and he could have some real fun.

He sets his hand on top of the smaller boys and goes back to his own meal letting cole alone to eat

Once they were finished, Cole stood up motioning for Drake to follow him back to their bedroom.

He looks at him and chuckles " someone's excited today.... Not too much now cole I haven't slept yet" he follows him to the bedroom

"Hmm... then maybe you should go to sleep and we can have tomorrow morning," he said smirking.

"I rather we wait until morning," he said softly, laying down on the bed and looking at Drake.

He smiles and nods puling the boy into his chest, he is practically cradeling the smaller boy and kisses him softly.

Cole smiled and kissed him back, curling up into him. "Sleep, or I'll make sure you don't sleep until mid day tomorrow," he warned smiling evily and seductively as he closed his eyes.

He chuckles and plays with his hair a soft smile on his face before he passes out, soft snores can be heard as he breathes slowly

Cole stays awake for a while before he too falls asleep, still curled up next to him.

Cole woke soon after and smiled at Drake. "How did you sleep?" he asked softly.

He shrugs. " just fine. I was thinking today that I should take you out to get clothing and shoes, maybe a five star restaurant... Would you like that?"

"Hmm... Nah, I don't need much, but food is always good in my book. Maybe not a five star restaurant. I think I'll show you my world," he said softly sitting up.

He arches a brow and kisses him softly, " you are mine, my handsome boy.... you will be getting something nicer to wear then rags.... pluus... if you choose well I just might have to put you on your knees more" he grins hotly

Cole smirked and suddenly rolled Drake over, pinning his arms. "I thought I told you that I wanted to have some fun with you today," he said smirking.

He arches a brow at his sudden aggression, " mmm fun first then and some shopping later" he was clearly excited

"Yes," he said hotly. He pulled off his shirt and used it to tie Drakes hands to the head board. He smirked, pulling Drakes pants off quickly. He smirked and straddled him once more, he leaned down and began sucking on Drakes neck, his hand teasing his nipples.

He shivers and smiles actually pushing his rear higher up for him, he loved it rough... giving and receiving

Status
Not open for further replies.