The Island I call Hell

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Can you be on top?" he asked, blushing lightly. He was embarrassed and nervous.

He nods and kisses him and moves him so his back is against the bed, wrapping the boys legs around him and then he kisses him full on the lips and then on his neck, gently nibbling his earlobe. He slowly moves into him and grins

Cole is blushing but doesn't hesitate and kisses Drake back, grinding his hips up against him as they kissed.

He groans and that action pushes him all the way in, he kisses the boy deeply and then slowly begins to move inside of him. " My darling why did you stay? You said you wanted to leave...." he kisses down his jawbone, neck, collarbone and finally his pecs

Cole lets out a loud moan and hold onto Drake with his legs, grinding his hips still. "I wanted... my freedom... but you gave it to me..." he moaned out, arching his back.

He groans softly taking his nipple into his mouth and deftly nibbling on it, massaging the tip with his tongue. He picks up pace and groans softly

Cole moans out his back still arching as he is fucked and his nipples nibbled on.

He smiles at the boys reactions and pushes in as deep as he can go hitting the boys wall over and over again

This caused Cole to cry out his entrance tightening. He leaned up and began kissing and sucking on Drakes neck, holding onto him by his shoulders.

He groans loudly as the boy begins to touch him back. He moves faster making sure to hit that sweet spot at every moment

Cole arched his back and moaned out loudly.

He chuckles and kisses the boy softly, he acts like no one has ever pleasured him before. He runs his fingers through his hair a soft smile on his face and tugs a lock of his dark hair. " Mmmm I want you in me handsome"

Cole looked up at him, moaning out. When Drake said that he wanted Cole in him, he felt his cock throb at the thought. He was always a top in his mind but Drake felt good inside him.

He bites his neck softly and pushes one last time releasing inside of him before rolling off and onto his stomach with a satisfied grunt

Cole came with him, moaning out loudly and panting hard as he laid there.

He smiles just listening to cole pant and breath heavily besides him

Cole was really tired and he felt full.

Drake looks at him and strokes his cheek with a soft smile before kissing him. " I will go get the money and send the boat home. You just rest your cute ass" he kisses him and puts on his pants walking out

Cole just smiled and rolled over onto his stomach. He was out like a light after a few minutes. He hadn't bothered to cover himself back up since he was a little hot.

He came back and saw the boy sleeping and grins, he lays in the bed and gently strokes his length, " you go hard Cole" he chuckles softly

Status
Not open for further replies.