The Island I call Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cole just nodded his head. He wish that Drake could let him go, but he knew he won't. "You know, if you had just spoken to me instead of all of this I would want to stay with you," he said to Drake, his voice soft.

He shrugs and kisses his throat softly, " darling... I am not a man of words, I am a man of action. I have been raised to get what I want through force and beatings, hell that is what my mom did with me. I suppose one day you will.... you will do what I did. And then it will not be a problem, I will have a knife in my chest" he shrugs, he grew up and was raised in a brutal world, Cole needed to understand that

"Just because thats the world you lived in, doesn't mean it should rule you," he said to him. "My father had raped my mother and forced her to marry him when he found out she was pregnant. He beat her so badly that she lost the first two babies she had. She ran away when I was still in her belly. He followed her and beat her to death, cutting me out of her womb. When I was able to walk he would beat me too. He would bring women home and beat them and make me watch as he raped them. I told the police one night that he was hurting someone and they came and took him away. They tried to put me with family but I had none. They tried putting me in a home and I ran away and lived in an abandoned construction site all the way through school and then I still lived on the streets," he said as if he was talking like nothing had happened. "I lived through that, and I am nothing like my father," he said before he turned off the tv.

He rubs his back and shrugs, " some people are stronger then others I suppose....." he sighs and gets up letting the boy situate as he pleases. He then walks away and leaves. It is clear he was trying to connect with Cole but he did not know how. He wouldn't beat him again... not if he could help it. His knuckles whiten and he is just laying on the couch not sure what else to do about cole

Cole was surprised when Drake left. He sighed to himself and laid down on the bed, turning off the lights and just curling up, closing his eyes. He was too tired to think anymore and thinking about what his mother had written to him in her diary made him want to cry.

He is sitting in an armchair when a van pulls up with a boy in the back. They drag him in and put him in the room Cole had been in, he would not put Cole back into that hole. He wanted Cole to like him, so he bought himself a new punching bag. " Make sure Cole gets anything and everything he needs. Tell him where I am at, if he needs me let me know" they run off and do so

Cole jerked awake when someone touched his shoulder. He was panting and he looked terrified. He calmed down a little and looked at the men. "So Drake wants me back in the cage?" he asked, expecting that. But he was surprised when they told him differently.

He goes down the stairs whip in hand, the other boy curled up and gave in within a few hours. He was on his knees and servicing him with no quarrel, his slight shoulders are shivering. He finishes and kicks him in the corner leaving the boy shivering int he cold cage. He goes to shower the blood off

Cole was walking around now, the men following him closely. He asked them to take him to the cage. He wanted to see who was in there now.

When the door opened the boy scurried to the back. He huddled in the corner frightened and the signs of his beatings were very clear and he is shivering. " Boy we should not stay here for long he will get upset"

He ignored the men and went over to the boy. He crouched down and looked at the boy. "What's your name?" he asked the boy.

He looks at him and sees he has chains as well, " Nick.... are you his.... does he hit you too?" He looks at him, he looks entirely different then Cole. Fair skin, green eyes, bigger build, clearly not a street kid.

"Cole and he did, but he stopped...." Cole could see this kid was not from the street. "You have family?" he asked him.

He looks up at him,, family.... " I have a step Dad... but we got into trouble and he needed money so he sold me.... and then that man... that man chose me out of the line up. He said I looked like I was sturdy enough"

Cole nodded his head. "Do you have anyone else?" he asked. He wanted to know about the kid and since the men were not trying to pull him out of there he would keep talking to the kid. "How old are you?" he also asked.

" No. My Mom told me to go to hell and ... I am 17.... why did he stop beating you? He did not even stop beating me after I did what he asked..... " he shivers softly, " Will I ever be let out of this room?" He looks at him hopefully

He listened and he felt sorry for the guy but he said nothing more. "I honestly don't know why and I think he might because I'm talking to you," he said to Nick. He looked at the kid and sighed. "I don't know if you'll ever leave this room. Just do as he wants and they'll give you food. They won't starve you like they did me," he said to the kid. He felt a tug on the chain and sighed glaring at the men. "I have to go. I'll try and come back, if I can," he said softly.

He nods and sighs crawling back into the corner, Drake would lay in his bed alone after that. He didn't expect Cole back. He knew these things would never happen. The boy hated him... anything ... any relationship he could have with the boy would just be rape... and he was tired of hurting everything he took fancy to

To his surprise, the door opened and Cole walked in, pulling his chain out of the men's hands and glared at them, closing the door behind him, in the guards face. He calmed down and took the chain off his collar. He noticed Drake in the bed. He went to the bed and crawled in. He sat on the bed, near Drake and looked at him. "You got someone new..." he said softly.

He yawns and blinks looking at him " I did. You do not have to be in this bed. I set one up for you in the corner" he turns away again. He had no idea how to do anything else to be thoughtful. He got a new punching bag.... got rid of the rape scenario. He had no idea what else to do....

Status
Not open for further replies.