The Island I call Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once back in bed he sat there waiting. He knew Drake would want to have sex again, even if it was the morning. He knew this and he hated it. He didn't want to have sex with Drake anymore, or ever again. He wanted to leave and continue on with his life.

He comes in late that night and smiles at the boy who is laying in his bed, " I have dinner for you pet. And I bought you some clothing today. Why don't you try it on?" he hands him the bags kissing him softly

Cole sat up and nodded his head. He stood up, having more strength in his legs. "Thank you for the clothes," he said, opening the bag. He tried on the boxers first and then the sweat pants. They fit comfortably.

He nods, " you are welcome, I guess it has been awhile since you were given anything to wear" he strokes Coles cheek softly. "I got you a pair of suit pants and a button up shirt. When we go out you are going to wear that alright? I think you will look very handsome"

Cole nodded his head. Honestly he hadn't had clothes in the longest time, even before being sold. He was homeless and had to steal his clothes from people and stores or getting clothes from the salvation army. He pulled on a shirt and stretched his back, his back popping.

He nods and gently strokes his cheek, " if you ever want anything you tell me and I will see if I can get it for you.... I am not a cruel man.... I just don't have the patience and I am tired of ... I just get angry sometimes and you... well you are my punching bag"

Cole thought a moment and shook his head. "I'm used to it," he said softly, sitting down on the bed. He could remember thats what his father said to him once, that he was his punching bag. It was why he left home and chose to sleep on the streets rather then go home where he could be beaten.

He nods and tips the boys face up softly, he kisses him tenderly and has him sit with his back leaning to drakes chest. " I love you my pet" he wraps them in blankets and hands cold the remote, something he would rarely do

Cole was surprised and taken aback at the confession. It confused him. How could Drake love him after beating him and raping him? How could he say that? Cole looked at the remote like it was something foreign. "I don't know how to use this," he said truthfully.

He shows him how to push the buttons and plays with his hair and kisses him " choose what you want to watch my darling"

"I don't know... I've never seen tv before," he said softly looking at the tv. A soap opera was on and he looked at it like he was confused. "These people are idiots," he said simply after about ten minutes of watching the tv show.

He laughs and kisses Coles hand " all soaps are that way. Here " he takes the remote and puts on law and order, he hands him back the remote and snuggles him closer to his chest

Cole watches the show and looks at it with interest. He frowned at them and found that it annoyed him at how stupid and unfair the law system really is.

He plays with Coles hair smiling and kisses his neck with a chuckle

"Are they that stupid? It was the butler and the wife," he said in annoyance.

He chuckles softly " why don't you flip through the channels cole? How is it tthat you've never watched television before?"

"I've never had a stable home... I've always lived on the streets," he said simply. He wasn't lying, by the time he was nine he was living in an abandoned building while going to school. He had never had a place he could call home. Not with his father and he couldn't have a home with his mother, seeing as she died when he was born. He used the remote and changed the channel flipping through until he stopped on a channel playing a vampire movie.

He nods listening and gently nibbles the boys earlobe, " you have a home now Cole. One day when I trust you wont try to run away.... I will let you go around this house unbound.... free to do as you please pet"

"I'm sorry to say but I will never stop trying to escape... I had my freedom and you took it from me... I rather live on the streets and have my freedom, then live in this palace and be a pet," he said truthfully. He had no venom in his voice he just spoke his mind. If he got punished for it then so be it. He just wanted to be free.

He sighs and nods, " I suppose so... I.... I just don't want to whip you into submission. That;s how I have been taught to break someone... but I like you... so.... I wish.... I can't free you... you are all I have"

Status
Not open for further replies.