The Island I call Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cole relaxed a little and cried for a little longer into the bed once Drake left. He sat up but it hurt too much for him. He had to sit on an odd angle. He felt sticky and gross and he wanted a hot bath or a hot shower, but his legs might give out if he stands up.

He comes in with a tray of food as promised and two pills are on a napkin by the water. He sets the tray on Cole's lap and tips his face up, " now pet. How would you like me to take you to the tub after you eat?" He would remain kind for as long as the boy was polite and well behaved

Cole was confused as to why he was being so kind to him and it was confusing him. He nodded his head and looked down at the food. He hadn't eaten in so long, his stomach churned painfully. He flinched when he tried to situate himself better. His arms were still chained behind him. "Can I please have my hands unchained so I can eat?" he asked politely. He would do it this way for a little while just to see what would happen.

He tips the boys face up and smiles, " good, you behave and you will have your hands. One wrong move and I will make you eat like a dog from now on" he reaches behind the boy and then undoes the bindings. " I am going to start you a nice bubble bath. You look sore, maybe I will give you a massage afterwards"

Cole sighs slightly when his hands are freed. He had to control his urge to grab Drake and choke him until he died. He had time, he would find his chance and he would take it then. He began eating slowly, taking the pills once the food was gone.

When he was done he scooped the boy up taking him to the bath tub and it is full of bubbles and sets him there. He looks Cole in the eyes, " I want to let you keep your hands Cole. Don't make me have to take them from you. You are being so good" he moves a strand from his eyes and then begins to wash his hair. When he was clean he got a towel and dried him taking him to the bed, which now had clean bedding and he laid Cole on his stomach reaching for oil. " Now relax, you are getting a massage. When you please me, you are rewarded"

Cole just stayed silent only nodding his head as he was spoken to. He wanted so badly to just curse him out and kill him, but he had to wait. He had his hands but he needs his feet and his strength. He was able to wash himself, the pain in his bottom going away. He was scared when he was laid on his back, but when he was told he was going to get a massage he relaxed slightly. His back was littered with old scars and ones that were still healing.

He oils his hands up and gently works them into Cole's back warming it, he would spend an hour finding each knot and taking care of him, "there's my good boy. Now handsome, tonight we will play again but I will use lube, I don't want it to hurt you tonight. Tonight I will teach you pleasure." He strokes his cheek softly, "is there anything else you need Cole?"

Cole was blushing when he finished, and he shook his head gently and he looked very tired and dizzy. "May I sleep?" he asked softly. He was so tired and he just wanted to sleep.

He nods and rubs his ass a moment and then tucks him in the blankets, he tips his face up, "if you run... you will be caught. I will be back in a few hours. You rest" he kisses the boy softly and then goes to shower and prepare for the night he plans to have with his new little sex toy

Cole forced himself not to flinch and nodded his head. At that moment he won't run, cause he could barely walk and he was too tired to do anything else but lay there.

When he awakes the room is candlelit and the table is set with the fanciest meal he has ever seen in his life, expensive wine, beautiful silverware.... he smiles wearing a shirt, open, and a pair of slacks. " There you are handsome. Come to the table, you are in for a treat tonight" he smiles at him graciously and gestures to the chair

Cole wakes and in his mind he couldn't help but wonder what was Drakes angle. He did however gawk at the food and such. He had never eaten anything fancy or had anyone do something like this for him. He sat up weakly and tried to stand, his legs were wobbly and he almost fell but he made it over to the table and sat down opposite of Drake.

He watches him and grins pouring him a glass of wine. " So Cole, do you feel better? Are you feeling better my darling" he sets his hand on top of the boys, " after this I am gonna suck you. Tonight you will have a natural erection. You will feel amazing"

Cole nodded his head at the question and just listened to Drake. He was being too kind to him, all because he said please. He was very confused and just nodded his head once more. He looked at the reddish liquid and looked confused. "What is that?" he asked curious as to what was poured into his glass.

He arches a brow, "very old wine. How old are you pet? I never cared to know. Surely you have drank before" he begins to eat and sip at his own drink, his dark eyes were looking over his very naked boy. He was so tempting but no, he would go slow. He wanted the boy. He could be patient

"I'm 18.... I never drank anything but beer," he said softly. He took the glass and took a sip. He found he liked the drink and wanted to chug it but he noticed Drake only took small sips. He set the glass down and nodded his head. "Its good," he said softly.

He nods, " not anymore darling, you will get the best and the best only." he leans over and kisses him, " eat your dinner. Lamb chops are my favorite and the potatoes are a delicacy" he smiles but his eyes rest on the object of his desire

Cole wanted to bite Drake as he kissed him but he didn't. He nodded his head and began eating once more.

H ewaits til he is done eating then lays him back in the bed and spreads his legs, " now it is your turn to have pleasure" he runs a nail over his shaft and opens his mouth taking his full length into his mouth. He would play with him for ten minutes sucking and kissing before he started to deep throat

Status
Not open for further replies.