The Island I call Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Sorry I'll change it.)
Cole was surprised and let out a moan as his member was suddenly engulfed into Drakes mouth. He had never felt that good before and his member got hard after a few sucks. He covered his mouth as his body betrayed what his mind wanted. He didn't want this and he wanted nothing more then to kill Drake, but his body was enjoying this and over powered his mind.

He smirks and he feels his tongue massage over him as he moves him in and out of his mouth deepthroating him. He would consider until the boy released and then he would motion for the boy to spread his legs for him, to let him pleasure him

Cole came after a little while, and was panting as he calmed down. He did as he was ordered. His body having control as he turned over, getting on his hands and knees, his bottom facing Drake.

He smiles and rubs his ass softly before he grabs the lube, he feels the cold liquid as he applies it to his hole and then pressed the liquid inside of him with two fingers letting him groan and grow accustomed before removing them and aligning himself, "now you tell me what you want pet, fast or slow, hard or soft" he slowly pushes in waiting, this time it was all about the boy

Cole was covering his mouth as he moaned loudly as he was stretched. He listened to Drake and he gasped as Drake pushed into him, hitting his prostate. "Gently.... please..." he said, wincing slightly since his bum still hurt from yesterday.

He nods and strokes the boys cheek, " since you ask so sweetly" he was slow and gentle, a steady rhythm. His hands reached down and gently fondled and loved on his nipples and abdomen. He gave the boy the softest, most affectionate touches he could muster. He kisses Cole's neck with a smile, nibbling his ear

Cole was panting and moaning loudly as he was given what he had asked for. His body was so sensitive and after a while he began asking Drake to fuck harder. "Please harder," he suddenly begged arching his back against his will.

He smiles and strokes his cheek, " you like my cock little pet? Do you want to stay in this bed from now on don't you? My handsome little slut" he does as he is asked and speeds up moving in and out of him swiftly and pushes up to his sweet spot

"Yes... please!" he cried out moaning loudly as he is given what he asked for. He gripped the sheets, moaning out loudly and hotly. He was loosing himself now, in the fog of pleasure. But in the back of his mind his revenge was still present, although pushed out of the way.

He grins and releases inside the boy, but he would not stop until he also released, " then you are in my bedroom from now on. No more torture sessions. No one else will touch you" he whispers hotly in his ear, "you are mine"

He cried out as he was filled with hot cum and he cried out as he came as well, slumping against the bed, panting heavily.

He pulls out and turns him to his chest touches his own leaning down and kissing the boy deeply, passionately. His hands play with Cole's hair and he can still feel how hard his master is. He had a lot of stamina. He wanted the boy crying with need, addicted to him.

Cole was tired but he could feel how hard Drake was and it made him hard just thinking that he could feel that good again. "More... please," he whispered softly looking up at Drake, his eyes glazed over.

He moves the hair from Coles eyes, " mmm I have done all the work, you're turn" he grins and lays down... his manhood ready, " sit on it and bounce. Pleasure yourself Cole"

Cole sat up, still panting but he did just that, impaling himself on Drakes cock. He rolled his hips and moaned out as Drakes cock hit him deep inside. He was moaning as he began stroking himself as he began bouncing on his masters cock.

He groans and responds to the bouncing enjoying the ability to lean back and relax now. " Mmmm good slut, faster. Very good boy' he grips the sheets pleased by his actions.

Cole began squeezing as he bounced, rolling his hips as he fucked himself.

He runs his hands over the boys legs and shudders, " when we watch television... this is where you are going to sit from now on. Nice and tight" he groans.... he would be watching a lot more television now

He was crying out as he thrusted his body. He leaned forward and began bouncing faster, his entrance tightening as he got close to cumming.

When he tightens on him he groans and grips his legs releasing again deep inside the boy " uhhhhhhh boy.... When you release.... Get on your knees and suck me"

Status
Not open for further replies.