• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't quote either, huh. Some IC interaction would be useful given we'd know each other for at least 3 days, I'm ok with discord.

@Majem @SilentxChaos @Bismarck @EddiEddi @Ruby.
IC IS CURRENTLY UP AND ACTIVE.
LINK HERE
ALSO AVAILABLE ON THE OPENING POST.

Don't feel like you have to immediately post. Again- they've been travelling together for about 3-4 days. If you want to plot some backstories before posting up- please feel free to do so using the discord (above), or this thread.

thankyeeeew!

Awesome I'll post soon-ish, On my way over to my partners place atm

Alright. Sorry for the delays. Life- am i right?

Anywho- the critter/s stalking you all will need to be revealed, scared away, or dealt with in whatever manner. Go ahead and post your reactions and actions - and I'll post up if we are able to confirm or deny being able to unveil, uncover, or locate the presence/s.

Now is also a good time to tell me where your characters are in relation to the fire.... for.... science.

:)

Reactions: SilentxChaos
just checking in. Everyone okay?

I've been quite busy, so apologies for my disappearing acts. But i also understand if interest has waned and that due to inactivities.

I'm kinda....eh, I can post and intend to but shit has been happening, false allogations leveled against my by a ex partner, my second research year going to shit ect.

I'm still here! I guess a lot of people have been busy lately. I'm not working as many hours this weekend so I'll have a post up by Monday.

Oh yeah. I'm going on vacation from 5-20 june. Not sure how active I'll be during that period.

Finally got a reply in. I'm a bit more free for the week so I'll be more active and responsive.

You're all fine, i'm not trying to force anyone into posting like NOW. I was just making sure everyone was still interested and all that.

I of all people understand trying to set aside time for this stuff is hard sometimes! I myself have a hard time finding down time to post :P

Thanks for the heads up though!

Status
Not open for further replies.