Status
Not open for further replies.
@Majem no worires at all!

@EddiEddi Thanks for the edits.

Both of you are accepted. If you make any edits, let me know! I'm keeping hardcopies for myself to refer to later on.
Awesome, No, I just realised if it was just a 'fold out' blade it'll cause issues due to the fact that it'll be dead easy to shatter, I'll just fluff it that its made out of some kind of rare metal (Adamant/ium/ine or mythril, or just bullshitium)
Just made the aforementioned edits, just to explain why it doesn't shake around when he swings it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Spectre
So far, the current player list- or people who have expressed interest are as follows:

@Rax Rosetta
@Bismarck
@Chuuchi
@EddiEddi
@Majem
@SilentxChaos
@Ruby.

More than I originally planned for :)
So i'm going to go ahead and close off any further sign-ups outside of these individuals for now.
If you are no longer interested, please let me know. If you are still interested in getting a character up- take your time and as always- ask if you have questions! :)

Reactions: SilentxChaos
I can understand that, I've played games with both huge, and tiny player groups, both take a very particular type of GM.

I keep meaning to make an edit. Assume if I don't, that Burkhart can't read, very little technology beyond firearms are able to be operated by him. And he will struggle with the common tongue.

agh. i keep making edits to the original post and it keeps repeating characters and syntax for no reason...

Going to try and edit when i get home from work. Irritating.

@Bismarck Thanks- that's well and good for now- but let me know once you can make the edits so i can get it down on a physical copy [i keep them for my reference].

agh. i keep making edits to the original post and it keeps repeating characters and syntax for no reason...
Going to try and edit when i get home from work. Irritating.
It repeats characters and syntax when you put the same command in different fonts, Eg, if you go [.spoiler] and then put down [.spoiler] it counts that as 2 different spoiler openings, so If you go [.spoiler] [./spoiler] it will put in a spoiler opening in italics, and a spoiler close in normal font to make things make sense.

Name:
Miyako Demura

Race:
Generally referred to as 'kitsune', a sub race of beastmen.

Appearance:
647ed7347cad7a68b464ff41639bf59f.jpg
Short in stature, she stands at 4'8". Her skin is fair, being neither pale nor especially dark. Her eyes are a deep red, reminding one of apples, or blood. Her hair, and fur, is a light brown, with the tip of her tail and ears fading to white. In terms of clothing, she tends to wear whatever is comfortable, usually an over-sized tee-shirt worn as a dress, as well as undergarments of course, though she tends to be barefoot most of the time.

Brief Bio:
Miyako was born around midnight, to two kitsune parents of the central area of the continent, more specifically a mountain forest. Her family never really found the need to leave the forest, it had everything they would ever possibly need. The first thing her parents taught her, after walking of course, was to respect the forest and all it's creatures.

"The forest will provide for our needs, but will be angered should we become greedy."

That was the lesson she grew up with. She wasn't taught how to fight, nor trading or politics. She was taught to respect the forest that was her home, and she believed this would be all she ever needed. For the longest time she was right, until she lost her parents. She was never really sure what had happened to them, they were simply gone one morning when she awoke. She didn't let this get her down however, and continued life as she was taught to.

You might be asking how a girl who's never known anything outside of her forest home came to be an adventurer, and well that is certainly an interesting story. You see, it all started when she was bathing in a pond. Now, that might seem like a minor detail, but it's not. A human male just happened to be wandering through the forest that day, and happened upon the pond. Being the ignorant human he was, he couldn't help but stop and stare. Of course, it didn't take long for Miyako to spot him, as he stepped on a twig. Being rather embarrassed, and angry, she chased him away. He wasn't travelling alone, and Miyako chased him all the way back to his caravan.

The male spotting her bathing wasn't the most embarrassing thing that would happen to her that day, as in her anger she had forgotten to cover herself before chasing him. His traveling companions also saw her, thankfully the male who had originally spotted her gave her his shirt to cover up with. She found it much more comfortable than the clothes her parents had made for her, and made him let her keep it. She spent some time with this human, learning that primarily he felt rather guilty for causing her such distress. Naturally she used this to her advantage, and made him take her with him on his travels.

She learned much of humans, and the outside world, including that there were places full of people, and they sold all sorts of comfortable clothing. She got a new shirt, along with other necessary articles of clothing, and other traveling necessities. The human agreed to take her on one expedition, agreeing that if they found anything it was her's to claim, so long as she would forgive him for the pond incident. While she wasn't too fond of losing her upper hand, she agreed to his terms. This led them to a ruin, at first it seemed to be a failed expedition, until she got lost in the ruins, and somehow ended up in an untouched area, the room was filled with many shiny things, but the things that caught her attention were a couple fans. She claimed them and wandered around the ruin till she found a way out.

Once out, her traveling companion suggested she sell the fans, but she decided to keep them instead. They returned to the city, and parted ways. This was where she heard of the monoliths, and she decided they would be the perfect way to continue her adventures.

Skills and Abilities:
  • Wit - It isn't very often she can outmatch an opponent in terms of strength, thus she uses trickery to win at any means. She isn't intelligent in terms of 'super-geek', but rather she has a quick mind, being able to pick up on things and use them to her advantage.
  • Grooming - You say it's not a skill, she says it is. Her tail is very important to her, and she can groom it to perfection. She's also pretty good with hair styling, both her's and others. Not useful in combat particularly, but it's a nice skill to have in a group.
  • Agile - She's small, and frail, being able to move quickly is a must to avoid serious injury. She has limits, and can't move at speeds faster than the human eye, but if one were to blindly swing at her, dodging would be cake, if one were to wildly swing she would be able to at least dodge once, maybe twice.
  • Fan Combat - She is self taught in the art of combat using war fans. If you could call it that. She more or less just violently swings them around, and would certainly benefit from an actual teacher(but don't tell her that).

Equipment:
  • Armor/Clothing: White cloth tee shirt, clearly many sizes too big for her. Undergarments, of white color, checking isn't a good idea.
  • Weaponry: Crystal Tech War Fans
    • Fire - Her red war fan harnesses the element of fire, creating a heated aura around the fan blades.
      • Amber Crystal - This crystal has a similar effect to the crystals used in light blades, however the light it creates is thin and instead of extending past the weapon simply coats the blade in a protective light. It's color is a shade of orange, reminiscent of a flame.
      • Fire Crystal - This crystal effects the light created by the other, heating it up.
    • Ice - Her bluish-white war fan harnesses the element of ice, in the same way as the other.
      • White Crystal - Again, this crystal creates a layer of light over the fan blades. Its color is similar to ice.
      • Cryo Crystal - This crystal effects the light as well, causing it to be cool to the touch
  • Technology: Extra crystals, of the above variety's.
  • Other Items Carried: Small bag for carrying items. A comb. A few different fruits, of the dried variety.

Random Facts:
  • She is a vegetarian, and will refuse to eat meat.
    • Despite not eating meat, she is still part fox and is technically built to, as such her canines are rather sharp. It's a noticeable feature if you look close enough.
  • She views other people touching her tail to be an act of lewdness, and will quickly become embarrassed, even if it's an accident.
    • She has on multiple occasions demanded that people marry her for soiling her honor, simply because they accidentally touched her tail.
  • Her favorite fruit are cherries, and apples in that order.
    • She also likes to eat cherry blossoms.
  • Her favorite color is white.
    • Fun fact; it's the color of her undergarments. Shhh.
  • Her name means 'Beautiful Night Child'.
    • Her name comes from having been born at midnight.
  • Her fans have buttons on them to activate the crystal effects, however she is unaware that the buttons are buttons, and has only ever activated them when she accidentally hit the button.

Last edited:
@Ruby.
Not bad. I know you're not finished, so take your time.
I understand the kind of character you're going for is basically stuck in the anime motif, so that image is acceptable.
Looking forward to seeing a bio, seeing why they're an adventurer, and why she only seems to wear a long t-shirt :P.

why she only seems to wear a long t-shirt :P

She doesn't wear only a long tee-shirt, she also wears undergarments. You couldn't prove it unless you wanted whacked on the head....but she's still wearing stuffs other than the shirt. XD

She doesn't wear only a long tee-shirt, she also wears undergarments. You couldn't prove it unless you wanted whacked on the head....but she's still wearing stuffs other than the shirt. XD
Part of me wants to see her try smack the trained warrior over the head or the dude who seems to be the party healer at this point.

Additionally, info about the Race as a whole has been added to the race tab of Burkhart's sheet. Including a lack of fluency in the common tongue, and a lack of skills with technology.

• Thank You
Reactions: Spectre
Part of me wants to see her try smack the trained warrior over the head or the dude who seems to be the party healer at this point.
There is no fury like that of a women's scorn. If given cause, she will wack people on the head :p

Is she even tall enough to do so?
Theoretically, if they give her cause to(looking at her undergarments), they would either be lifting her up, or bending over enough, she could reach their head. Plus, if she can't reach their head, they have another place she would hit in her embarrassed anger. Beware. XD

There is no fury like that of a women's scorn. If given cause, she will wack people on the head :p

*thwack* "I'm sorry, here take this as an apology" *proceeds to hand over drink with berry juice that'll have her hurking her guts up for the next 3 hours*
That'll go down a treat.

Wouldn't advise smacking Barbarian on the head. Rumor has it, their skulls aren't just made of bones.

So long as he doesn't try and take a peek at her panties, she will have no reason to smack him anywhere. XD

But, I'm curious. What else, if not bones, would rumor have their skull comprised of? OwO

interesting. What would whacking him on the head do then? OwO

Edit:
I'm not quiet sure where I'm going with Miyako's Bio yet, I have a general idea, but I'm still quarreling with myself about minor details, so for now, I have added an extra section, with some fun facts. =^.^=

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.