Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't quote either, huh. Some IC interaction would be useful given we'd know each other for at least 3 days, I'm ok with discord.

@Majem @SilentxChaos @Bismarck @EddiEddi @Ruby.
IC IS CURRENTLY UP AND ACTIVE.
LINK HERE
ALSO AVAILABLE ON THE OPENING POST.

Don't feel like you have to immediately post. Again- they've been travelling together for about 3-4 days. If you want to plot some backstories before posting up- please feel free to do so using the discord (above), or this thread.

thankyeeeew!

Awesome I'll post soon-ish, On my way over to my partners place atm

Alright. Sorry for the delays. Life- am i right?

Anywho- the critter/s stalking you all will need to be revealed, scared away, or dealt with in whatever manner. Go ahead and post your reactions and actions - and I'll post up if we are able to confirm or deny being able to unveil, uncover, or locate the presence/s.

Now is also a good time to tell me where your characters are in relation to the fire.... for.... science.

:)

Reactions: SilentxChaos
just checking in. Everyone okay?

I've been quite busy, so apologies for my disappearing acts. But i also understand if interest has waned and that due to inactivities.

I'm kinda....eh, I can post and intend to but shit has been happening, false allogations leveled against my by a ex partner, my second research year going to shit ect.

I'm still here! I guess a lot of people have been busy lately. I'm not working as many hours this weekend so I'll have a post up by Monday.

Oh yeah. I'm going on vacation from 5-20 june. Not sure how active I'll be during that period.

Finally got a reply in. I'm a bit more free for the week so I'll be more active and responsive.

You're all fine, i'm not trying to force anyone into posting like NOW. I was just making sure everyone was still interested and all that.

I of all people understand trying to set aside time for this stuff is hard sometimes! I myself have a hard time finding down time to post :P

Thanks for the heads up though!

Status
Not open for further replies.