The Human and Divine (OOC and Sign-ups)

Oh okay. Thought you were talking to me for some reason.

just curious, but does the sneezing have to do with Rengoku
It might. I put it in there on impulse. If I do keep it, then yes; Aria sneezed in reaction to the fact a demon had been there recently. But because Rengoku has suppressed his power, Aria can't tell he's a demon. It is worth saying that Aria isn't practicing any form of suppression, so Rengoku would know Aria is a demon.

Also of note: When I made Aria, I was reading 'demon' as closer to 'Yokai.' Rengoku seems closer to 'Akuma.' What are your thoughts?

Yeah I can see that. I guess its just me not being as in tuned to Japanese culture, but I've always seen yokai as more like the boogie man or fairies.

I was relating demon more to the opposite of a God. so when I think Yokai I think like vampire, however since things like succubuss also count(?) I guess it would work there.

Origin is probably an important part, too. Naeve and Nithya are from a separate plane, it seems, so it would follow that demons may come from elsewhere as well.

As far as my own character goes, Aria's particular species is very Earth-bound. The official title is Material Demon; they're like an embodiment of greed. Each has control over a worldly luxury: precious metals, jewels, nice cars, furniture, foods, books, electronics--anything somebody has coveted has a Material Demon attached. Some abilities are broader than others, some may overlap, but that's the general idea. As I said, this makes them incredibly worldly: without the world, they would not be.

Hm... As It stands Rengoku is actually more like something from the spawn of hell. Interesting thing though, is that Rengoku means Purgatory(Or so Google translate says... So its very likely to be false) So it would seem fit that he comes from a void of some sort, hence his cold, uncaring and over all sadistic attitude.

I did not base him off of anything really, but as it stands it may fit well enough

sorry I wasn't able to post today. I got home at 9 and my banner was approved today, so I had a fair influx of new people. It was rather busy.

No problem. :)

Sorrry, sorry I have just been busy. Musical is this week, and i have rehearsal all night. I can garentee a post on sunday, but I should be able to bost by friday

Okay, no worries. Don't worry about it.

Naeve and Nithya in school. This ought to be fun. Would they happen to be in the same class as everyone else, or will they just keep stopping by during breaks?

I will get my post up tomorrow! Sorry for the delay. Was waiting for the right moment and I didn't get alerts for this RP.

Okay. No worries, I'm not pushy on replies.

Reactions: Akashi
Alright. Sounds good.

May as well ask here. For all of those in the school, who's in whose class? Aria and Yui are in Zora's class (which I've arbitrarily designated as 1-C).

I was planning on skipping through school to begin with, but I wanted to give Akashi the chance to watch the students like he wanted. But, we can start to jump through some of the day.

Name: Soul A. Wright
l_30cbc3ebeb133dc418cfd039536ef3e2.jpg

Species: Demi-God(If Possible.)
Personality:(Revealed in Bio, mostly)
Bio/history: Soul is a Demi-god. His father was a lesser God of Chaos, except Soul isn't quite aware of his divine nature. When he was about eleven his mother and younger brother where killed in a house fire. He was taken in by a retired soldier and was trained in the arts of swordsmanship and dangerous magics. On his sixteenth birthday the soldier gave him the soldier's family's sword and some money, along with a few books of spells. Soul makes a living as a performer and procurer of rare and unique items and artifacts. Of course, he didn't always make his money this way. In fact he was once a criminal and blade for hire. One of his old clients contacted him with a new job, which Soul reluctantly accepted for, "Old times sake," but he is unsure if he will be able to complete it after seeing his mark is but a young lady.
Looks: (Pic.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Welcome to Iwaku, Soul! ^^ As a quick tip, it's hard for a GM to approve a character that they know nothing about. I understand wanting to keep it somewhat secret, though. My first suggestion is to include recent past and well-known details as a history (like I did with Aria--I only shared what has happened since meeting Aiko). Alternately, you could send a PM to Scarlet with details so she can grant you approval without the rest of us knowing anything.