The Human and Divine (OOC and Sign-ups)

I actually never made it specific because I never knew what I wanted. :)

Meh. In any case i was more referring that kenji was living in like a major city like tokyo or something. I doubt that the place we are would be in is that large

Yeah. It could be a mixture of what you two think. City, but not too big and the shire is sort of at the edge out of the way from everything on a hill.

There is one god that isn't here yet.. So I will make him.. IF... this is still accepting that is?

Yup, you can join. :)

9soDuun.png

Name:
Tenma

Species: God of Calamity

Personality: Calm | Collective | Mischievous | Cunning | Intelligent | Manipulative | Opportunist | Cold | Evil

History:

Wishes. It all comes down to that. There are humans who make good wishes for many reasons, but there are also the ones who doesn't. Tenma was created by such wishes. There are humans who would want someone dead, or hope for something that isn't good. The God of Calamity grants such wishes, whether he has to kill someone, or do anything that is the exact opposite of the "good" in people. Thousands of years ago, a village was being tormented by another, but a superior one. The inferior one was pushed to their limits and many children, women and parents were killed, slaughtered or butchered, you name it. The hope in their heart withered away, and they could only feel nothing but hatred for the ones responsible. They wished for many things, but they were all wicked. The God of Calamity, Tenma appeared. With his cold nature, he slaughtered the ones responsible. But in his case, if you wish for something like that, there is a price to pay. Whether its your life, or someone close to you. Either way, someone will die. This did not bother the humans who couldn't think of anything but ill-will things, and this went on for centuries in the future, no matter the consequence. There are also the people who worship the God of Calamity which eventually led to many shrines being created in his name around the human world. Much about his background is shrouded in mystery, not even the fellow Gods themselves know much about him. Tenma has risen up as one of the most powerful Gods in their realm, he would do anything to gain more power, whether its through the humans and their wishes or with other means neccessary, as long as its to his own benefit.

Last edited:
Cool, accepted. :)

Thank you very much :)

Also. If anyone wants to have ties to my character. Let me know, so we can make things more interesting.

your character is inheritanly evil. Perhaps he and Rengoku could enjoy each others cold uncaring company

Wish person... but only evil wishes... and he'll only do it for his own benefit. Processing... Done. Nearest known result:

180px-Dr._Facilier.jpg

Reactions: Akashi
Ah RayChel, you and you're perfect picture for the perfect time. :D

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@RayChel Indeed. Evil, evil and more evil!

your character is inheritanly evil. Perhaps he and Rengoku could enjoy each others cold uncaring company

Yes. Perhaps they could. Who knows..

I recommend we move to the next day soon. It never works it well when you dwell on the first day of an rp

I agree, I'll have it change soon.

Soo. Judging by the posts. Looks like every god/familiar or demon has met with Zora at her shrine? Is that right? And you're about to skip it to the next day or have you already?

Also, just so you know. the God of Calamity, Tenma. Won't be appearing until the day after. That is if you're skipping it. I was hoping to maybe pop up at your school while you're in your classes. To observe, that is.

We haven't yet but we will, I'll probably do it in the next post if it fits. That's fine, he can pop up where ever he likes.

Well, I'll wait until the day is skipped before I introduce the most interesting God ever in this RP. Haha, joking. But I will make him really interesting though.

just curious, but does the sneezing have to do with Rengoku