The Human and Divine (OOC and Sign-ups)

Hmm, I've took some time to think about that. The only thing I could really think of was to either being watching one of us, have one of us see or wait until someone else maybe puts in a first post that could work for you. :)

Hmm... I suppose I could do something. Did you have anything in mind, or can I set the troublemaker in a park?

I'm not bothered. As long as its an excuse for me to start RPing without introducing myself. I'm terrible at that.

First meeting, or has she had past dealings with Material Demons?

Its likely she'd have encountered them before, but she only recently started taking so much of an interest in this world so it'd be the first time she bothered continuing a conversation with one.

Im in a lazy ass mood and I couldn't think of one extra word I could write. I didn't get any sleep last night cos I was up till 11 looking at images of decaying corpses, peat bodies and egyptian mummies for inspiration for an RP while I had creepy music on and it did not occur to me that it might not be a good idea before bed.

And FYI, it did. I got that weird thing where one of your ligaments pops in your hand and it might not hurt but it feels strange.

Sorry for being so snarky about it. But how do you expect me to respond?

i dont know. my brains running at maybe 3% capacity. But I suppose if someone was commanded IRL to provide entertainment for a small creature that flew out from behind a tree they'd probably be rather confused I expect.

RayChel if you can't think of anything to respond I can figure something out for you guys. I was planning on Aiko coming in soon anyway.

I can write a post. I can't call it a response, but I can write a post. It will just involve me making up details that Rai didn't include.

Sorry it took some time to get in a reply. Here's Aiko:
c0dd2b6583bc770b582f31e383df56cb.jpg

Name: Rengoku (Kenji Yukimura as human)
Species: Demon(Though posing as human)
Personality: Cooled, and uncaring. However, If he is to get close to the goddess to be, he needs to be far more kind. As a human, he is clumsy and is always trying to be helpful. In truth he is a great actor and has such patients just being able to accomplish such a task

Bio/history: Rengoku was sealed away around a hundred years ago by Aiko(If that is alright) However as she stepped down from power, he seal on him began to weaken. He was able to finally break free from his prison. He wanted revenge. There was research to be done. What he found was most interesting. The Goddess of Love was passing down her throne to her daughter. An adopted human... No doubt that this was his chance to finally take his revenge. He would not seal her away, oh no. He would befriend that girl, get close to her gain her trust. Then kill her. He would gain control of the land, and remind that Goddess of the horror she sealed away so many years ago.

Looks:
4994-706528623.jpg

As Kenji, he tried to make himself as unfrightening(What? Thats totally a word.) It would be bad to scare off his target.

5688-1374628936.png

One thing different you may notice(besides the obviously demonic arm) is the change in eye color. When his powers are awakened, his eyes revert to their normal color. A bright gold. His skin becomes much paler, and he is actually a bit a few inches taller.

If this doesn't work, then please say so

Last edited:
Looks good. You're accepted. :)

Should I wait for someone else to post or just continue?

You can just continue.

Yup, it's open. :)

I actually pictured this in the city, and the shrine was at the edge of a suburb. Set on a small hill, with steps running up to the Torii. Then it opens up to a quaint, little courtyard with a stone path leading to the shrine at the center.