The Human and Divine (OOC and Sign-ups)

Raychel, could you make a chart for my Horizon rp? I get the felling that would be funny to post on the opening post

Reactions: 2 people
That's a big smiley.

Yep. The enormous list is wonderful. I've found so many I love. On top of wink and heart, I've found huge, cutie, cloud9, bored, blush, scared, and cryingeyesout.

I've never really shipped but, I know people who would ship Soul and Zora, and others who would ship Kenji and Zora.

It is pretty great how many different smileys there are.

@Soul Wright Be careful about claiming to know too much with your character. The flowers showing a truth about dark, ulterior motives is well and good, but Kenji's demonic presence is totally masked. I want to set him up as "the normal everyone tries to protect, then reveals himself to be the villain in a dramatic twist."

Yeah. In fact my best friend, who happens to be female, just informed me of this plot twist. Instead of falling for Zora like he is Soul falls for Yui. Aria gets upset and well, need I say more?

Yeah. In fact my best friend, who happens to be female, just informed me of this plot twist. Instead of falling for Zora like he is Soul falls for Yui. Aria gets upset and well, need I say more?
*GASP*
That would create massive quantities of drama! Especially if Yan comes into it... *leaves an ominous teaser and runs*

I'm up for any kind of plot twists.

Yan? Also if it wouldn't be too much of an issue, I'd like to invite everyone to check out my group.

Honestly I find the most interesting shipping for Zora would be Kenji because Soul may be there to kill her but he's pretty much already crushing but that twist with Yui would be interesting. But, it would be even better if the person who wants to kill her even now for revenge started to fall for her.

Sure, whats the group Soul Wright.

:embarrassed: So I couldn't resist it. I'm really sorry! But with the flowers, and how they're magical so they're what each person wanted to see, but Yui wouldn't know that... > <

I was hoping for that kind of reaction, no need to apologize. Plus it might further the possibilities.

But I do have to apologize! I feel like I just made a naughty pun (which I kinda did).