The Human and Divine (OOC and Sign-ups)

:D It is getting closer! Yay <3

Name: Andrezja
Species: God of Beasts
Personality: Andrezja is cunning, and bold with a dash of sarcastic. He likes to test people's limits and provoke others, however he isn't stupid so he knows when to back down and give empty, meaningless apologies.
Bio/history:
Many, many years ago... Andrezja was simply Andrei, a wild child who lived in a small village with his father. The location of this village is unknown, even to Andrezja himself. Andrei's father served as a guard to the village, making rounds and enforcing the law and peace. A lot of people respected him, but most of that respect came from fear, which was never a good thing.

One day, Andrei's father was called to settle a fight that was occurring just outside of the village between a traveler and a villager. Someone had a accused the other of swindling and they were both blind with rage. So blind that they didn't realize that they had struck Andrei's father, until he cried out in agony. The blow was fatal and he died that very day.

The villagers were mournful for a few days, but they soon pushed the sad event to the back of their minds. They had to deal with the bigger issue at hand; like who would take care of the fallen guard's son. No one wanted to take the boy in, he was brutish, loud and never seemed to stop talking. And besides, the father was gone. The boy had no protection, who would punish them for casting the child to the side?
And so the villagers turned their back on the boy, and he was left to fend for himself. Thankfully, the boy's father had taught him how to survive in the wild, and so that is where the boy went.

He made a home for himself in the forest that surrounded the village. He made peace with the animals, and learned their ways. However, being a simple human, he couldn't protect himself from the elements of Mother Nature. It seemed as thought every shelter he built was destroyed by a storm or wild fire. And every fire that he built was blown out by harsh winds and the unforgiving rain. The boy suffered greatly from these elements, and when he was at his weakest point, when he was close to giving up and returning to his village to beg for aid, the God of Beasts stepped in.

The God has been watching the boy for a while. He watched him from birth up until that day. The God was nearing his death and he had decided long ago that he would pass on his title, position and powers to the boy. Why? Well the God never gave the boy a reason he simply said "Because." and left it at that.
Even now, Andrezja finds himself pondering the reason why he was given his God powers, but since he can never receive the answer, he banishes the question from his mind.

Now...
Andrezja resides in a large shrine in the middle of a thick and dense forest. Many people come to visit him every now and then because unlike some variables, animals will always be present. Some times they'll be a problem and sometimes they'll be a blessing, either way, the faith that the people have in him keeps Andrezja strong.

Looks:
386903_anime_mozg_naushniki_paren_sinie-volosy_1680x1050_(www.GdeFon.ru).jpg
Despite being old as dirt, Andrezja uses the appearance of a teenage boy. It makes it easier to see what's going on in his domain when problems arise.

Last edited:
Accepted. :)

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Another character :DD

I am planning to put the IC up in the nest couple of days for this.

yaay! After like 2 weeks of waiting :D
Edit: or even twice that..

:DDD I am excited.

Name: Hayashi Gin

Species: Familiar to the Goddess of Love; now tasked with protecting the heir to the throne

Personality: Sarcastic, snippy, and quite the slacker, but only to people he doesn't know. To those he knows, he's quite loyal, and has a very playful personality. If he doesn't like you, though, he probably never will.

Bio/history: Gin was specifically created for the Goddess's protection, and doesn't remember how long after his creation he became conscious. The only thing he remembers is the goddess picking him years ago, though he was rated by most of the deities as "the most unreliable familiar of all time". But because of her kindness, he would follow the Goddess in his small, black cat form, and only be humanoid when he needed to defend her territory.

Now that her heir (a human, at that) has come to be with the Goddess, Gin has now been tasked to protect the young girl, much to his dismay. He now resides in the shrine, verbally goading the heir to the goddess of love and for the most part, being a nuisance to Zora.

Looks:

gincatform.jpg
Cat Form
Gin.jpg
Human form (Can make his ears and tail appear if he wishes)​

Reactions: RaccoonKing
Accepted! :)

Reactions: Whimsykiller
x3 This shall be fun!~

Oh dear I forgot to make my human... oh well.

You can still make one if you want. Even when I put up the IC later I will still always allow other people and if anyone ever wants to make another character. :)

You sound like Yoda!

And it has just occured to me that I have no idea how to start this... -_-

I can understand that. I tried to leave an opening for visitors to the shire, like how Aka~Kitsune did. However you like though, you don't necessarily have to come to her place.

Okay, I made a few assumptions, so tell me if they're wrong.
1) It's spring, so Zora is just finishing her first year of high school. (Could be second, though)
1.5) It's a three-year high school (if this is wrong, just add one to the above)
2) Demons are typically malicious.
3) Each kami has their own shrine.

7c1a7e74-s.jpg

Name: Aria Sutar
Species: Tame Demon
Personality: Fun-loving and feminine. Aria lives his life as a girl for the most part--with notable exceptions. There are times when Aria will be frighteningly aggressive, and almost all of them involve Yui-chan.

Bio/history: Arion ran away from home. There were some specific reasons behind it, but in general he'd gotten fed up with living among demons. He couldn't run away safely alone, though, so he ran to Aiko (rumors set her up as a generous sort). In exchange for his promise to behave, Aiko granted him her protection. She isn't so foolish a kami as to simply trust a demon's word, though, so Arion was enrolled with Zora where she could keep an eye on him.
Along with abandoning his life as a demon, Arion changed his name. He became Aria. While he was changing things, he decided to revamp his personality. Still technically enrolled as a boy, Aria is generally treated as a girl; nobody looking at him would believe otherwise. The school has had a year to adjust to Aria; in that time he has become fairly popular with both guys and girls. At first it was a bit awkward--he's attractive, just more to the wrong gender--but that issue was settled when he found a girlfriend. Now that they know he's taken, everyone can speak with him on friendly terms without being conscientious about whether it's okay to think he's attractive.

Appearance: Aria stands at 5' 5". His hair is a light brown, his eyes a sparkling blue, and his skin is supremely fair. He has no body hair and wears a padded bra to complete the effect.
((Note: I don't know how I'm going to handle pronouns yet. I had to keep erasing 'her' and 'she' even writing this.))

71n70.jpg

Name: Yoshida Yui
Species: Human
Personality: Timid and quiet--everyone who has described her since grade school has used these words. Now in high school, a few people are beginning to notice a quiet determination in the girl. It started after she met Aria and has been slowly building.
Bio/history: Yui comes from a remarkably average family. Her sister, Haru, is in middle school; her mother is a housewife; and her father is a government scientist. From these humble beginnings came an even more humble girl. Yui doesn't wish to excel, neither does she allow herself to fall behind. She is very soft-spoken and her greatest fear is to stand out. She has held back from approaching most people for exactly this reason, so Yui's friends could be counted on one hand.
And then came high school and Aria Sutar. The self-proclaimed boy was having some trouble fitting in with the others (a guy in drag can have that effect). While the other students tried to avoid him, Yui couldn't help but stare. He was very different from her: he stood out, he was outspoken and cheerful, and above all else he was confident. Yui envied him a little. So when she looked up to sneak another peak and found him standing right in front of her, she toppled straight over backward with a quiet scream.
Not a month later the two were a couple.

Appearance: Yui is a tiny 5' 2" and very light. Her meter of hair is naturally white, her eyes silvery-blue, and her skin so light as to be pale. She does not wear a padded bra, so by appearance she's smaller than Aria in every way (except hair length).

Accepted!

And you're assumptions, pretty much their right. I don't know the Japanese school system very well but I think that would make sense.

dammit I can't think of any way to start this... Does anyone mind idk initiating a conversation with a small faerie thats probably hovering around?