The Human and Divine (OOC and Sign-ups)

Soul Wright, you're character is accepted. Sorry for taking some time, I'm very busy this weekend.

FREEZE! I've got next post!

First of all: who threw what the where? I'm all for action, but only in logical measures. Who would attack, who would they attack, and why would they attack?

I, or rather Soul, can use magic, your character seems worried. I deleted one of my previous posts because it was well I was uncomfortable with it.

Sorry its just hat ray asking who was fighting confused me. I didn't even know that was happening.

in stepped a student who happened to have this class for fifth. Soul sensed the Void in her. He quickly scanned her mind and reached out before throwing Aria and Yui out of the way of a thrown knife. He then threw a small flame at the attackers feet just as they raised their arm to throw a second knife.
Trust me, I was equally confused.

Sorry, all.
That's why I deleted it.
It was ill thought out and confusing, and basically I just didn't like it.

We can do that if others would like to, there isn't much we can do during the school time anyway.

That's what I was thinking. As soon as we're off the roof, we'll just skip through class to get to clubs. Except that nobody is in any clubs. >_< Hooray for the "Going Home Club!"

Okay, I'll make a post.

Haha, only you would say that. :P

Well they are, just in a different sense. Mind you Kenji/Rengoku are fighting for Zora DEAD XD

Reactions: ScarletNova
Technically Soul is suppose to kill her too...but I don't think he can do it.

Reactions: 2 people
I don't think either of them will be able to by the end. Zora's way too cute for them not to fall for her. >_<

Haha, only you would say that. :P
There is truth to this statement. I'm an incorrigible shipper. :heart:

Aww, your so sweet RayChel. I try to make Zora loveable, after all, she's the next goddess of love.

I like shipping too.