• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Note then, that the enchantment would be woven into the fabric of the metal, thereby making it permanent, and strong, depending on the enchantments used.

@Beowulf

Thanks for joining! The IC thread is up and going, we are trying to get the entire delegation in one place before we continue on. feel free to read the Berkak general's return and post your reactiona dn wishes to that. If you want to be part of the delegation join in!

have fun!!

I gotta finish the background first though.... But if you insist.

I gotta finish the background first though.... But if you insist.
Oh, I didn't mean now, friend. I was just letting you know

[BCOLOR=transparent]S[/BCOLOR]
I gotta finish the background first though.... But if you ins

I didn't mean to rush you. Just wanted to give you a head's up.

And yeah I'm just a tad excited too...forgive me.
[BCOLOR=transparent]he [/BCOLOR]

Beowulf you may post in the IC at will.

So everyone who's playing currently has posted in the IC (WAY TO GO GUYS!)

We'd like to attempt the unheard of, and maintain a posting order so people don't get lost. With that said, the current posting order is:

1) Torna
2)Edwin
3)Renn
4)Kylessa
5)Garrick
6)Aylina
7)MAgana
8)Buras

The Arbiter and various other characters (Such as the cloaked figure) will be plot driven posts and could be anywhere found anywhere in the order listed above. Hopefully this will keep things moving smoothly and help everyone know when it's their turn.

Any questions feel free to post them here. There is a Royal House chat room for plot questions or ideas, if you care to join it and leave a comment. PM plot questions are welcome too.

@Altrex @Beowulf @Maggie

Well You may have noticed that we have lost a typist. Magan's typist has been banned unfortunately.

I am going to attempt to take that character over because I love the idea of her.

New Character sheet is as follows:

magana2.jpg

Morgana Dreambreaker

6'2" 250 lbs.

Ferregard

Weapons: Waraxes with magically ever sharp blades (though this is not a known fact)

Temperament: Strong-willed and proud. She is fierce in battle and the honor or the Ferregard is her first priority. Like all her race, she had a general dislike for dwarves, and a distrust of elves who use magic overmuch.

Bio: Morgnan's tribe reside in the farthest northern village of the Ferrgard territory. This village had long ago been won by women and had adopted a matriarchal leadership ever since then. She had been chosen to join the delegation by the leaders of her village, but she'd had to fight her way past the youngest blood delegate to earn her spot. She'd earned the respect of General Knurig in response to that impressive victory and was now among them as they traveled to the Hegemony Palace.

Hello, all. Due to story concerns, it has come to my attention that another character and a group of NPCs are needed, so I am laying in this character.

nOUwKxr.jpg

General Feolis Duen

6' even, 190lbs

Valena

Weapons: Preferring his enchanted bow and staff, he uses both to great effect, using the staff as a channeling device for his magic, and using his bow in more immediate circumstances, where magic isn't warranted.

Feolis is a strong leader, but he recognizes and listens to others, and often includes the thoughts of others in his planning. He has risen to the current position due to that fact. He is often introspective, and he is a loner. He is this way, because he is unsure that his "secret", that of his attractions, would be acceptable to many, as he is a homosexual. He knows the ways of his people are accepting, but he is not accepting of himself.

The Valena are a proud people. They are, however, quite openminded. Feolis became a general in the third year of the war, when he valiently defended a Jabari fighter against what some might have called a hoard of Laren. Feolis has remained unmarried for many years, and doesn't see that he will ever. His secret will remain so, as long as he can allow it.

Can I ask to give Alitrex a couple more days before moving on? I don't want to sound rude, life does occasionally fuck with us, but I don't want this to stop because someone isn't able to. I've grown attached to my rune smith, and I'm curious at how Magana will handle the task he gave her.

Reactions: Aragon
Not a problem. I get it.

if there is no post tomorrow I will post mine ans move forward....

Sorry guys, please move on without me if I don't post in a reasonable time. I'd rather not hold anyone up.

You can skip me this round of posting. There isn't much for me to do besides have Buras continue finishing up the piece he's working on right now. And I could have sworn there was a dedicated OOC for this. Oh well, if there is one I'm sure someone will point me to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.