Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. [Player Created] [I'll add the name of the thing if it's made]

• 6. [Player Created] [I'll add the name of the thing if it's made]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it was certainly a stuggle to catch up when that much has happened but most of us that were dedicated managed through it. The old highway sure was something though... Fighting crazed clowns to jumping out of a crumbling building. If you're ever interested I could slap a link for you to read it.

Oh god, why did I use math to rationalize this into thinking I could accomplish this...I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep up now.

90 posts a day = 3.75 posts and hour (so three or four posts)
But you won't be able to read the ones that come up during sleep, school or when you are busy (8 hours of sleep = average 30 posts).
If you miss a day you're up to 180 posts, two days would be 270. Finals week (5 days plus Sunday the night before) would be 540 posts which I may or may not be able to read and respond as quickly. Going with a basic two paragraph (eight sentences per paragraph) per post, by the time I caught up with 30 posts (1-2 minutes per, more if the posts are longer = 45ish minutes) and typed out a post (about 30 minutes to an hour if fully focused and having to refer to previous posts), by the time I finished (almost 2 hours) there would already another 6-8 posts which could potentially make my post irrelevant by then. I really hate math sometimes...

I don't even know if I have that much time in a day to read and write all of that. Sure, I might be able to hold on for a week or two but months from now or even a year or two, I don't think so. I'll have to feel things out and see how things go. This is an interesting roleplay and interesting characters but I don't want to become a burden down the road and hold people up if I can't respond to a post. I'll have to think about it.

Oh but anyways, I'd be interested in seeing it!

Sorry! I'm still here, jumped in the shower. :)
I'll get a post up too!

@Gloucester - I made a human soul too! Anastasia, it means Resurrection in Greek. I thought it was fitting. x)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Ah, I love Greek! I don't know a whole lot about it, I do plan on taking mythology soon. My name (Jove) is actually a derivative of Jupiter, which is also Zeus. My mother was way into that when she had me.

On the subject of names and greekness:

Though my name isn't greek in the least (Duncan Wolfgang McShale Miller), I've learned a bit of Greek (and Latin, Japanese, and German) from my younger brother.

I would love to learn Greek. I'm a theater buff and I really would love to perform a Greek play like Antigone in the original language. Dream goals.

I certainly find greek an interesting language to learn, though I certainly use it less than my Japanese (for my Kiss X Sis Manga) and my Latin (I like to study anything I can my hands on about the occult and most of it is in Latin... bastards.)

It's a shame AJ isn't online to update. I was looking forward to doing more stuff

Sorry. Besides school and work, I've become a deadbeat.

I didn't expect to see people love this and craaave The Highway right out of the gates (maybe I should have more confidence in myself/creations). Anywho, I'll try and get some school done and write some needed updates.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Do you update for readings like scanners or should I just make it all up? Not sure how you want to GM that so I left it open. @ajwilli1

I think you guys are in a different time zone than me. Every time I wake up, there are a ton of posts, and then nothing all day.

It's mainly due to a work schedule for me.

So this week's schedule (for people to know):

Monday and Tuesday I work 6AM-1PM, that's it for this week. I'll be free the rest of the week.

I think you guys are in a different time zone than me. Every time I wake up, there are a ton of posts, and then nothing all day.

Very possible.

@ajwilli1, the person who I scanned was on the scaffolding correct? Were they the red text or the green text?

Last edited by a moderator:
Green text is me is the strange morphing man, Red is the Raider (red will also be used primarily for enemy text unless someone that uses red for speech takes it.). Also yeah you're right on the scanned man.

Alright cool. I'll go update my RP while I wait for some more replies.

Anyone alive? We should get some posts up in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.