Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. [Player Created] [I'll add the name of the thing if it's made]

• 6. [Player Created] [I'll add the name of the thing if it's made]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ, by any chance do you think you can update the OP with the HUD information. Right now there's no problem referring to it but down the road when there is a ton of OOC posts it's going to be a pain to find that post.

Sorry, my notification for the thread haven't been emailing me. I was wondering if people were still posting... you guys were.

Also yeah I can. I have the HUD saved on a notepad from when I was still running The Highway back on the CATA forums.

I'll also try and add that much desired character section to the first post.

Is this still open to join? I am really new to the site, (I think this is my first post actualy(( WOO FIRST POST!)) and the idea of this rp is really cool. Get back to me soon!

NEW PEOPLE WOOOOO!

Yeah, the RP is always open for new people to join. The Highway is (and always will be) about the characters and the journey I can put them through.

So get ready for one helluva ride, because it's going to be good.

Also since were at a stand still in updates currently, It'd be the perfect time to introduce your character into the fray.

C'mon, people, post stuff! I refuse to let this RP die!

I'm still around! I don't really have enough posts/substance to go off of to make a post as of yet but I'll get something up once things start rolling.

Aj told us there would be an update soon, so expect some life!

I lied. The Highway will not be restarting here, but on its native forum, the Cataclysm DDA Forums. For those who are interested of continuing the RP there, a link is provided. The Highway there is not the Highway here, so be sure to read the whole thread.

http://smf.cataclysmdda.com/index.php?topic=7857.0

Status
Not open for further replies.