Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. [Player Created] [I'll add the name of the thing if it's made]

• 6. [Player Created] [I'll add the name of the thing if it's made]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm alive. Just been busy these past few days. I'll post my intro n' stuff once I get home in a few hours.

Reactions: Gloucester
Speaking of living. New post is out, let's get Spooky.

The Man, huh? I'm guessing this is an important character considering the proper pronoun. Interesting. I like it.

One question though, where does that scene take place? The scaffolding? Infront of us? I'm just a tad confused.

Argh, still haven't been keeping up with this. I might wait until after the whole escape thing for my mysterious AND MOST DEFINITELY HUMAN character to show up, I think. Sorry, AJ. Hopefully this doesn't end up like last time where I never ended up joining D:

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Finally on break.

Okay the scene unfolded ontop the scaffolding where everyone could see it.

Dusty you're fine. I might have you show up in the Mutie Tamale Town.

Also when I get back I'll be updating more and introducing some mechanics for travel and stuff.

Posted. I wanted to use color but it's just too much if a pain on my phone. Use your imagination!

Are things happening somewhere I can't see them? What are you guys talking about?

There's a separate in-character thread outside of this sign-ups and OOC subforum.

Would it be alright if I used an NPC raider in my intro?

Speaking of IC threads AJ, if you go to the top and choose "thread options" or something like that, you can edit the thread and add a link to the IC thread there.

BACK FROM WORK!

Hobocop that is perfectly fine.

Dusty, linking that shit now.

Thirdly:

Say. Hello. To your new friend.

The HUD:

You don't have to worry about calculating anything (unless I got it wrong), this is so the players know what's going on and why.

[size=12pt]Group 1[/size] <--- This displays which group this HUD belongs to, it will also list how is in said group.

Health&Treatment

This tab will display the health and treatment statuses for vehicles, broken items, characters, NPC's, and pretty much anything else.

Examples:

Boat [100/100]
Danny [Leg: Healing] [Will take 1-3 days] [Will not leave a scar]
Duncan [Chest: Healing] [Will take 2-3 Weeks] [Scar will be added to Character Sheet]

Also (when I get around to it sometime this week) if you get damaged enough, your appearance will have the scar and it's location added onto it.

Daily Supply

This is something new I've added to The Highway (and totally didn't steal from Furaotics spin-off of The Highway) basically you'll have three tabs that will be updated based on loot.

Food: Each day (depending on the size of the crew) Food will be consumed, if you run out you will have three tiers of starvation before you die. [Example: You have 3 days of food remaining] I will try and make it more in-depth if people ask for it.
Water: Similar to food only you'll have two different things. You'll have water sources that give you unlimited water, and containers with water. These can also be unclean sources that will have to be purified if you have the proper equipment. [Example: Water Source, River [UNCLEAN] [Infection Rate: 1D6 (Infection is 4 or above)] (Originally I had a percent, but I'm too lazy to do math... for now. Again this can be expanded further.)
Ammo: Ammo is simple, if you find boxes of ammo I will had it here. Boxes of ammo allow the use of (certain/multiple/all) guns when entering combat. [Note: Depending on what you take on, you might have to use more then one box. Or else you'll risk running out of ammo mid-battle]

[Example: You have: 1x Box of Shotgun Shells, 2x Boxes of 5.76mm, 3x Tins of BB's, 5x Pulse Rifle Batteries, and 1x Canister of Acidic Sludge]

Travel HUD:
Time: This will display the time of day... duh...
Weather: This will show what the weather is or what it could be.
Location: Your current location, Hostile or Restricted Zones will be labeled in red, Friendly Zones will be listed in Blue, Neutral Zones will be listed in Yellow.
Radio: It will show what music channel you're turned to. [I link Youtube 'videos' (really just those lyric or album cover ones) that you could listen to in the background while you read.]

So yeah, I'll start updating again. Also this won't come into play until the RP truly 'starts' (after the group escapes).[/hr][/hr][/hr]

• Love
Reactions: Rina
Hobocop, the amount of quality and character in that post is what makes you shine... and is what inspires me to try harder at increasing the quality in my posts.

I'm having a blast reading everyone's posts, this has honestly got me chuckling in sheer delight. Even though it's been a short time, I can tell you all that I've haven't had this much fun RP'ing since the first and second incarnation of The Highway.

Also going to try and post, I keep promising, I know. But I assure you, it's coming.

Well, I was going to post but something went haywire. I suppose I'll just wait for some more people to post before I go on ahead.

Shit, I had no idea this was an OOC thread, and I was waiting for the RPing to start in this thread.

Name: Brand-1
Race: Android
Appearance: A tall, chisled android with soft warm flesh and glowing blue eyes. He wears a tight white T shirt and cargo pants that cover part of his combat boots.

Inventory: Ion Welder, ESD ground, and Circuit Repair Kit
Armor: Nylon fibre flesh with latex exterior

Skills: Repair, Computers, and he also does some fine ass calibrations.
Traits: Sarcastic, An Ass, Pessimistic, and Smart.

I might be able to check in every now and then Saturday but probably be too busy during the day and out too late in the evening to get anything up.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I have work Saturdays from 12-5 PDT. So, yes, I could be active after work and I'll see what I can do during downtime as well.

I am always here, and I check Iwaku every few hours. You can post stuff.

• Love
Reactions: Rina
Status
Not open for further replies.