Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. [Player Created] [I'll add the name of the thing if it's made]

• 6. [Player Created] [I'll add the name of the thing if it's made]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of which. Would Vanessa actually be a slave? She sounds like she'd make a fine Raider that is trying to overthrow the current leader to put herself in charge and/or make off with all that sweet bandit loot.
That actually does sound like her. I think it'd be better for her to act as a lackey, pretending to go along with the Raiders so she can steal a ton of stuff; opposed to siding with them publicly. She'd be a good Raider, but I think some of the other characters would resent her if she had sided with the people who'd enslaved them =P

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of resentment, Rhodri I just wanted to give you a heads up that there is a probable chance that Tia might have some ill feeling towards your portal scum Krando in the beginning.

And Roach will have ill feelings towards all you impudent fucking yokels lovely nice people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Maximoff and Rina
Your God/GM will FUCKING KILL ALL YOU MORTAL HUMAN/MUTANT/ROBO SCUM!! will give you poprocks, a shotgun, and cocaine.

Also going to write the opening, so yeah...

vwMin.gif

• Love
Reactions: Rina
Yoooo, now that I think about it, semi-psychotic torturer in a slaver camp, wouldn't you expect him to be on the slavers' side?

Yeah, sure. Why not. I'd like to see a raider/slave player dynamic with both having to team up for a grand escape.

6024518.gif

<Cracks knuckles> Bring on the CARNAGE MOTHERFU-- fluffy bunnies!>

Vanessa would appreciate a psychotic ally if there's going to be an uprising. She'll probably tease him and steal all of his stuff, but y'know, it's how she shows she cares. :)

I'm basically dead from flying all day but I'll try and post! We doing slavery, right? I think the Justifier is going to have to bring some emancipation kick ass to the table.

@Eclipse Well, he's rather attached to his tools. Might not be the best idea while he's still....able to use them. Which would NOT end well :P

Alright. So I have two openings. One for people that want to be the Slaves and the others that want to be Raiders.

That way we have the best of both worlds.

• Love
Reactions: Maximoff
Best group of characters yet, can't wait to see what you guys do with it.

So we're going with slavery, aight? Hell yeah, can't wait to write Virginia as a slave, seeing how she lived in luxury during the whole of her life. I'm so excited!

Well it's up. Hopefully the openings are good (enough) to start the RP with.

Well, I'm not adverse to that idea if you're gonna try it, Eclipse :sly:

Woohoo! I'm so excited! I want to write a post up so badly!!! Oh, the woes of being away from the computer.

The Justifier lives! I'm assuming we don't have our weapons.

Basically roleplaying as my polar opposite right now, just saying :devilfire:

Status
Not open for further replies.