• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

The Hero Club's Misadventures! SESSION REI | 勇者部の災難! S0 | Yuushabu no Sainan! S0 | Out of Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah it's not as funny if they're already combat oriented. It only works if they look perfectly normal and suddenly there's a crater in the wall.

Alright, here's the thing.

How about I state a condition where 2 of the remaining 3 spots have to be male? Assuming those ever get filled. If any of you have objections(especially those with particular, unfilled counterpart conditions) do state them.

Sounds good. Put a little competition in there for the other males. Or maybe some targets if those males turn out to be gay.

RIP previous RP. I will simply be watching this one.

Akira's fate is in more capable hands now.

A male mahou shoujo protagonist could be fun...

Also the characters are "maou shoujo" since maou means devil/demon, and this way it's a pun.

dude... I had no idea what you were on about in that :D There are only 3 male characters in the whole of Madoka Magica, and only one of them is relevant to the plot.

Also, PM me your reaction after every episode. Don't watch the next til I've had chance to laugh at you.

Yeah I watched an anime called Magikano by accident. I will watch
dude... I had no idea what you were on about in that :D There are only 3 male characters in the whole of Madoka Magica, and only one of them is relevant to the plot.

Also, PM me your reaction after every episode. Don't watch the next til I've had chance to laugh at you.

I watched the wrong anime ;-; I will watch Madoka Magica tonight \(*_*)/

A male mahou shoujo protagonist could be fun...

Also the characters are "maou shoujo" since maou means devil/demon, and this way it's a pun.

I was thinking of one of those cases where the protagonist turns into a girl upon transformation.

Riight, sorry about my inactivity so far, I was sick the past few days and felt totally apathetic towards the world.

Kinda like Baka Test with magic girl/trap

Someone should make it >:3

What if there already is a very convincing crossdresser?

Then it was very convincing and I didn't even notice. Don't tell me, akira's actually a boy?

That's a possibility.

It could be Akira. It could be M.E.O.. Maybe even Trauciel.

Only the GM and the player knows who the trap is. For all you know, we could whiz through the first season of this roleplay with no one finding out! EVER!

And then only I will know. And you will never realise that your character fell in love with a girl.

Let's not talk about reverse traps. That's a whole new different ball game, eh?

Last edited:
Well considering I'm an absolute yuri fan, I should damn well hope my characters are falling in love with girls :D

Boy. I mean boy.

But yeah, girl works too. Let's go with girl.

Well, that aside, I'm considering making my next post soon. Maybe I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back