The Hero Club's Misadventures! SESSION REI | 勇者部の災難! S0 | Yuushabu no Sainan! S0 | Out of Character

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Crow is Ryuiro accepted?

This sounds like the plot of a not particularly funny comedy anime. The name going something along the lines of "Ore no Kanojo wa Android!!!1!!"
Except it would be funny because of the evil crickets King >.>

And something random would blowup every episode...

Ah, inspired by Micheal Bay I see.

When in doubt, explosives solve all problems.

The way I see the setting, being a fairly generic Cyberpunk sort, the big AAA megacorps are all essentially above the law. They're extra-national, have their own private military forces, and they tend to hire criminals to go do things like steal data or extract personnel from their competitors so they can get an edge. The world for the general person is often either being a corporate drone or "wage slave", living in some sort of out of control urban sprawl, or eking out an existence on the fringe of society. Coffin hotels and the like (as seen, almost, in real life Japan) are a thing, space is at a premium, the environment's going downhill, and so-on.

...And pretty much ALL of those AAA megacorps can and will do whatever amoral things they want, with little expectation that anyone but another giant company could touch them. Sumeragi probably isn't alone in having a standing bounty out for anyone with psychic powers. So, Mother and Binary are just par for the course as far as setting assumptions go.

If only Explosion would kill the crickets which haunt M.E.O.'s dreams.

So Then Binary (Though Bad) could act like a police agency which only protects Those who support Binary interest. Their "Military" would be the Binary Safety Patrol.

M.E.O. could show face to the public to "protect" people and make Binary seem good. Her methods would also scare people from going against Binary thus boosting their support. Also M.E.O. would take actions to hurt the other AAA Companies and thus boost Binaries power.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
Yes you may.

Two, Trauciel and Ryuiro are being awaited before the next post.

Ryuiro's post will come sometime today, after the early procrastination but before the late procrastination. Lunchtime maybe?

Oh and @Karakui, John actually used his megaphone twice. As his counterpart, i was hoping that Ryuiro could hear it.

Oh and by the way, both John and Two is having a kind of harem

It only counts as Harem if all the girls love the same guy. Both my characters have no interest in males, so it's not harem. It's like, half harem at best.

I'll be honest, I only read the last bit of the longer posts, since most of the stuff that came before it was just going to be descriptions of before any interaction was taking place, and I'm much too lazy to read things I don't have to :D

Someone help me tag everyone who hasn't posted.

Yeah we kinda need more gender balance. Last incarnation of this RP had quite a fine gender balance but it was a shame it had to die like that, 7 pages of talking about kitties. It's a pseudoharem like that GJ-bu thingy or that one season of mahjong master pew pew pew or something. Saki was it?

I can imagine those little hijinks where Two or Jonny get chased out of the room while the girls are changing.

@Chaikit
@TK (shlav)
@Nocturnia

And yeah, that's why i said it's 'kinda' harem

And then the two of them duke it out outside, and one of the guy got thrown into the room, and then suddenly an explosion can be heard. The next day both of them are found with their head planted in the wall.

Saki was harem? No way was Saki harem. Saki was yuri.

Wait has anyone made a tsundere who can throw books at mach 2 but is otherwise a normal human? We need one of those.

Ryoko is a tsun.

But rather than a book, i think she'll use the sword sheath.

Well at least it's not as brutal as RPG and firearms.

Status
Not open for further replies.