The Hero Club's Misadventures! SESSION REI | 勇者部の災難! S0 | Yuushabu no Sainan! S0 | Out of Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Unyielding @R-9 Pilot

You guys still-

Damn, five people including Guardian? That's a new low for a crow! Nah I've gone deader.

Crow-chan, Crow-chan!

Just to clarify. The only real positions in either club that are cemented are the two club presidents. I think. Unless I missed it somewhere.

Mind if I grab dips on Occult Vice President for MC?

The clubs are pretty pretty new, so they don't have a concept of Vice Presidents or treasurers yet. While Akane is considering it, Akira is too disorganised to even ponder about the very concept...

... for now.

Really though, I was actually thinking of such stuff to be decided in-RP by the characters themselves. That's why there are only Presidents for now.

Stuff's kinda dead ,yeah. Apologies for disappearing for a while. I'll try to get back into the swing of things here.

It'd probably help if the various rival pairs actually started interacting directly, at times. Gotta have more to do overall, that way.

Stuff's kinda dead ,yeah. Apologies for disappearing for a while. I'll try to get back into the swing of things here.

It'd probably help if the various rival pairs actually started interacting directly, at times. Gotta have more to do overall, that way.

Soon enough. If it doesn't happen in this IC, it'll happen in the next IC.

I was never dead >.>
I just did not have internet for a week because reasons....
(i gave a heads up too)

No internet is pretty much synonymous with dead though.

Unless you have 3G/4G. Then you are only partially dead.

lol i know this is probs a stupid question.... but are the charries that are accepted here automatically accepted into the next season(s) up to the point of graduation?

lol i know this is probs a stupid question.... but are the charries that are accepted here automatically accepted into the next season(s) up to the point of graduation?

Yes. Yes they are.

There are a lot of 18 year olds here. If we do go that far, they'll have to graduate, only to return as alumni.

Alumni always seemed like kids who were too scared of being an adult to leave to me :D

Alright, I'll give R E U until next Thursday or something. I'm closing signups for the in-work main story. This is just a prologue.

I have decided to remove Shiro's characters from the cast.

Last edited:
I have little to no choice but embrace death.

It appears that the planned fun events will not happen.

R.I.P......
But it may be for the best (we can always have the current chars from REU know each other better by the time the "first" season starts, sort of as if we had more than a meeting and a possible event)

I have returned from the dead to see that everyone else has died.

Well, if there's anything else we can get together and do, that'd be great. I really need to get back into roleplaying.

I have returned from the dead to see that everyone else has died.

Well, if there's anything else we can get together and do, that'd be great. I really need to get back into roleplaying.

Look at my siggy.

It's still alive!

Aaanyways, you can take the 'Mystery' genre if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.