The Hero Club's Misadventures! SESSION REI | 勇者部の災難! S0 | Yuushabu no Sainan! S0 | Out of Character

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shounen's title is usually named after:

- Main character's name
- Some words the main character said once in the whole story
- Some words that indicates the final goal of the main character
- Some random words that has no relation to the story at all
- A name of a place the main character's usually go to, or something important to him/her.
- A string of words that indicates the manga's theme

So yeah, from those stuffs, i can only help with one topic, the rest depends on the main character.

And also, i got overboard and typed a wall of text.

EDIT: Or the weapon the main character uses.

Some words of the character huh? Looks like she's gonna need to get a catchphrase then.

@Crow The rule about avoiding blatant references - is it OK to reference them with them being media in the RP world? So a character might be talking about that latest episode of Danmachi that aired last night or something.

@Crow The rule about avoiding blatant references - is it OK to reference them with them being media in the RP world? So a character might be talking about that latest episode of Danmachi that aired last night or something.

I think that'll be alright.

Article:
You're only saying that because you're not in a PM chat with me. I do a LOT of complaining about a LOT of things.

Asshole or not , if you label yourself as one and have a profile picture with level 99999+ kawaiiness ( which yours does xD ) ; you can do no wrong in my eyes o3o

Kawaii you say? This mo' fucka the most badass "kawaii" character since the dawn of anime. Go watch Madoka Magica. Stick with it to the end, even if the first 2 episodes seem boring to you.

This is his theme tune. Creepy, right?

Ah , a majestic yet powerful being , not to mention the background music gives me an erection - don't ask why. It's complicated. Beasts to be reckoned with both that animal and my .. nevermind. I shall watch this anime you speak of for two reasons : to see that animal in action and because my loli senses are tingling.

Madoka Magica is the only anime I consider a masterpiece, so trust me when I say it's worth the time. There's 12 episodes and a movie named Rebellion. There are actually 2 other movies as well, but those are just summaries of the episodes.

@Unyielding
Looks good, although there are a couple minor points I'd want to mention, neither of them particularly notable. The first is that there probably isn't one single person or entity in charge of everything, so much as a good number of really big name corporations. Though, that doesn't preclude one of them being the obvious top dog, so no real need to nitpick that much. The more important one is that if one were to encounter her on a mission, they'd probably know Sophia as Éclair, since that's the name she goes by on all job-related activities. It probably wouldn't be that difficult to connect her appearance to one or another of her identities, though. Particularly if encountering her in a context where she's using one.

@Unyielding
Looks good, although there are a couple minor points I'd want to mention, neither of them particularly notable. The first is that there probably isn't one single person or entity in charge of everything, so much as a good number of really big name corporations. Though, that doesn't preclude one of them being the obvious top dog, so no real need to nitpick that much. The more important one is that if one were to encounter her on a mission, they'd probably know Sophia as Éclair, since that's the name she goes by on all job-related activities. It probably wouldn't be that difficult to connect her appearance to one or another of her identities, though. Particularly if encountering her in a context where she's using one.
Fair enough with one single person running the show (did not have much to go off of so i winged it lol) I will make Mother one of the leading members of the corrupted society.

Also noted, I misinterpreted those field values and as such i will modify it.

Is there anything else you would recommend i change or add so i would be a good rival.

I was going for

my toon was Quick, chaotic, over the top vs your durable, Calculative, and calm toon

@Crow

NOOOO please.... i made a mistake... i want everyone at school to call her Rei. Her real name is M.E.O. I will change it promise...

Last edited:
Just watched episode 1 , it was an amazing watch currently predicting a great series ; I am yet to see that animal which I'm desperate to see which in turn MAKES ME WANT TO WATCH IT EVEN MORE. I have a theory based on the first episode : She had to get with the male which described as wuss , he's basically the opposite of her ( She's has a very " I-can-beat-the-shit-out-of-you-attitude " , He has more or less the opposite attitude and is the opposite gender ) so they paired her with someone she probaly wouldn't get along with maybe this to prevent her from altering her magic decay this suggests that whatever rules their society or whatever wishes for the inhabitants not to have magic in their world. This could mean that maybe the planet they're on started of like this then had a magic extinction. This would be amazing because it would mean that magic is biological an adaptation maybe ? Which would mean magic is made from atoms and that the seeminglg " magic " things that happen are merely a combination of special atoms , a magic molecule !

M.E.O. works as a good rival as-is, to be honest. She's one part spooky, amoral secret project using cutting-edge technology, one part High-Threat Response enforcer type, so she works pretty much perfectly. She's the sort of enemy where everything's going nicely and it's mostly been the sort of typical security forces, then all of sudden there's another heavily armed cyborg barreling at the team. That she's also turned obsessive yandere would make the entire thing quite interesting, too.

What would be really crazy is if M.E.O. ever crashed a run on a rival corporation to "help out" or just for a fight, which would not only complicate things, but also put her in trouble, at least in the short term.

Oh fuck I watched a random anime called Magikano not Madoka Magica. #Epic fail

dude... I had no idea what you were on about in that :D There are only 3 male characters in the whole of Madoka Magica, and only one of them is relevant to the plot.

Also, PM me your reaction after every episode. Don't watch the next til I've had chance to laugh at you.

M.E.O. works as a good rival as-is, to be honest. She's one part spooky, amoral secret project using cutting-edge technology, one part High-Threat Response enforcer type, so she works pretty much perfectly. She's the sort of enemy where everything's going nicely and it's mostly been the sort of typical security forces, then all of sudden there's another heavily armed cyborg barreling at the team. That she's also turned obsessive yandere would make the entire thing quite interesting, too.

What would be really crazy is if M.E.O. ever crashed a run on a rival corporation to "help out" or just for a fight, which would not only complicate things, but also put her in trouble, at least in the short term.
Well... If it is for Éclair...

I dont think i understand

If you mean join Éclair to take down a rival company. M.E.O. is pretty neutral in respects to anything not directly pertaining to Mother or Binary. If Éclair made it worth her wild like idk, go on a date with M.E.O. Then M.E.O would gladly assist and get in trouble for it.

If you mean stop Éclair from Attacking a rival Company then but of course. Not only would M.E.O. earn Binary some IOU from the other company but she would also get to fight Éclair and that is like her 2nd favorite thing to do in the world. #1 favorite thing to do is to see how long she can keep a Hydrangea alive in a cardboard box in the wilderness. Her record is 1 month but she accidentally blew it up when a cricket jumped on top of it. sadly the cricket survived...

It would be stopping her. Which yeah, never a bad thing whatsoever. Although if she did so unannounced, the other corp's fancy security might be just a little upset at being upstaged, and Mother would probably have to scramble to spin the whole thing in a positive light. I don't think they'd work together unless it was a case where they were hired by Binary and needed the extra support. Which would be one hell of a big deal job.

@R-9 Pilot

Yes you are right. M.E.O. would cause more harm then good. But in M.E.O.'s eyes, she thinks she helping... And isn't that all that matters... PS Mother would not pay for the damages... She Evil like that... But yes... she would scold M.E.O. and M.E.O. would cry...

PS. Edit my CS to make it better... but i did not change much. just minor edits

PSS. It is your original idea so if you think mother should act a certain way then i will happy comply. My idea is that Mother is so powerful that not many people can stop her. Which is why she can get away with creating M.E.O. and the things and destruction M.E.O. does. Added to the fact that She owns 23 other Android (Cyborgs as you call them) which are more or less just as strong as M.E.O. However their abilities are more limited compared to M.E.O. Umm They will only become relevant though only if you want. (or i need to bring side characters in for background development or move the story along)

PSSS.

M.E.O. loves your character enough to cause mischief for a day or two. Also long as Mother nor Binary would not Directly be affect. And again your character would have to give M.E.O. something like a date. or something. (Also M.E.O. would have to be free and if Mother found out she would have to bail)

Last edited:
M.E.O. loves your character enough to cause mischief for a day or two. Also long as Mother nor Binary would not Directly be affect. And again your character would have to give M.E.O. something like a date. or something. (Also M.E.O. would have to be free and if Mother found out she would have to bail)
This sounds like the plot of a not particularly funny comedy anime. The name going something along the lines of "Ore no Kanojo wa Android!!!1!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.