The Heavens' Academy for Godly Reincarnations (CLO

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, if anyone wants a relationship with my characters, let me know! ^-^
So, I was thinking of making a new character with really weird abilities, but I don't know if a god exists for that... can I pretend I'm religious and make up a new god to worship so that I can use it to base a character?
No, sorry. I'm sticking more to cultures rather than original ideas of people. I made that list of cultures and taken gods for a reason.

If anyone is up for relationships with either (or both) of my characters, let me know!

I'm surprised there isn't much of a "smart" type of club, like Mu Alpha Theta (Highly Advanced Mathematics Club) or Honors Society

@PastelChaos could you link to the CSes in your first post? I'm having a hard time finding them through all these pages :P

Those are most common and by far most interesting deities of any pantheon. If you are not unique flower or borderline psychopath (or at least someone who can smite anyone with a sneeze) you are not fun! Rare are gods with singular area of influence, most gods are in one way or another tied to war and conflict, to be more specific people either prayed for strength, for skill, for courage or to be saved at the end when their life ends and those are usually tied to other gods.
Personally, I find it's those middle ground characters that are the most interesting ones. Everyone wants to be unique in a roleplay, but the middle-ground characters have to do so on their own charms. Underworld Gods and gods of abstract concepts tend to rely on their abilities to be unique instead, which can lead to problems when the novelty of the ability wears off if you haven't prepared some character development in advance.

Also, if anyone wants a relationship with my characters, let me know! ^-^

No, sorry. I'm sticking more to cultures rather than original ideas of people. I made that list of cultures and taken gods for a reason.
So, I need a culture... In that case, if I start a rebellion, overthrow the government, outlaw major religions and forcde everyone to believe in my newly created deity for several centuries so that a culture develops, would I be able to use them?

So, I need a culture... In that case, if I start a rebellion, overthrow the government, outlaw major religions and forcde everyone to believe in my newly created deity for several centuries so that a culture develops, would I be able to use them?
If we're still alive a couple centuries from now, yeah.

AAALRIGHTY.
IT TOOK A WHILE, BUT I GOT AROUND TO ADDING LINKS TO CS'S UNDER THE LIST OF GODS, TO MAKE RELATIONSHIP PROPOSALS EASIER~!

*phew~♥*

• Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: Kythera and Karakui
Question, do you think Perun and Bishamonten would get along?

I think they would. They share common traits, mostly related to justice and intolerance to those who try to overpower others. As long as he keeps his word and sticks to agreement he made, he will have Perun's respect.

..... Stab me.

Please someone.

I'm too old. Technology just doesn't agree with me.

I'm going to Offer relationships (AUCTION TIME<33) while my computer is still working with me.

Yayyy. Get ready!

..... Stab me.

Please someone.

I'm too old. Technology just doesn't agree with me.

I'm going to Offer relationships (AUCTION TIME<33) while my computer is still working with me.

Yayyy. Get ready!
AUCTION BID:

LARS & APOLLO: Friends, I see that they have a lot of similarities, such as being very stubborn/determined and have that little bit of secrecy and privacy that they keep to themselves.

SUSANOO & CINDY: Enemies, those two would not get along whatsoever, (but who knows! Maybe something might happen, opposites attract or whatever) because the rebellious and mischevious nature of Susanoo wouldn't really clash with the generous and all too sweet and loving Cindy.

CINDY & LARS & TSUKUYOMI: All friends! Tsukuyomi would match very well with both of my characters. Cindy and Tsukuyomi like classical music, Lars hates yelling/loud noises, all like peace. c:

Apollo's Needs: (Anyone can just snap in front of my face.)
- Friendliness
- Optimistic
- Humorous

Qualifications: (Updated Later) - Only Issue: Apollo considers everyone as a 'friend' the only issue with him is he doesn't really trust anyone.
- Mayari
- Hecate
- Bishamonten
- Ao
- Ebisu

Susanoo Needs:
- Anyone willing to battle with him
- Doesn't really like people so your character has to be sometimes aggressive with him, especially if you irritate him.

Qualifications: (Suggestions etc, friendships.)
- Huitzilopochtli
- Erebus (Doesn't bother him much, he quite enjoys the god's company.)
- Cindy (Auction Bid Accepted)
- Perun
- Freya (AB Accepted)

Tsukuyomi Needs:

- Somewhat Calm but Somehow Bright/Energetic
- Intelligent (Cannot stand stupidity.)

People who might qualify:
- Nabu
- Cindy
- Freya
- Nyx

I don't know if I'm allowed to do this, but I feel this is easier than anything.
Heads up, I will update this so DON'T CALL ME LAZY! Though I am kind of..
Also since in a week school ends it will be putting me through labor. So you might want to keep an eye on this list if you don't mind.

Last edited:
BAM. I WORKED SO HARD ON IT.

Okay heads up, my laptop and my school are both devils but I somewhat bitter sweetly love them both.

So I might be busy, if you sight me online I might be skimming over what we have, after all I don't like to be left behind not knowing what's going on.

Now then. Opinions would be great.

:)

Naunet's a first year, and I'm assuming this RP is starting within the first week of the first term since that'd make most sense, which means Naunet isn't going to actually know anyone, and thus premade friendships aren't actually possible. Mayari being at least on good terms with Apollo makes sense though, considering they're both in the student council.

Reactions: xLarius
@xLarius

I'm more than happy to let my characters you listed by friends with your gods!

Status
Not open for further replies.