The Heavens' Academy for Godly Reincarnations (CLO

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apollo's Needs: (Anyone can just snap in front of my face.)
- Friendliness
- Optimistic
- Humorous

Qualifications: (Updated Later) - Only Issue: Apollo considers everyone as a 'friend' the only issue with him is he doesn't really trust anyone.
- Mayari
- Hecate
- Bishamonten
- Ao
- Ebisu

Susanoo Needs:
- Anyone willing to battle with him
- Doesn't really like people so your character has to be sometimes aggressive with him, especially if you irritate him.

Qualifications: (Suggestions etc, friendships.)
- Huitzilopochtli
- Erebus (Doesn't bother him much, he quite enjoys the god's company.)
- Cindy (Auction Bid Accepted)
- Perun
- Freya (AB Accepted)

Tsukuyomi Needs:

- Somewhat Calm but Somehow Bright/Energetic
- Intelligent (Cannot stand stupidity.)

People who might qualify:
- Nabu
- Cindy
- Freya
- Nyx

I don't know if I'm allowed to do this, but I feel this is easier than anything.
Heads up, I will update this so DON'T CALL ME LAZY! Though I am kind of..
Also since in a week school ends it will be putting me through labor. So you might want to keep an eye on this list if you don't mind.
Go for it, dudette, make all the friends c:

@PastelChaos So will we get the IC's first post any time soon? At this point I think most of us are just waiting for that.

@PastelChaos So will we get the IC's first post any time soon? At this point I think most of us are just waiting for that.

I know that.
However we still have @Shayla 's character CS's still unfinished. Go look for yourself. We can't start until she's done, she does have the role of Student Council President, after all.

Besides, it seems like everyone is just fine creating relationships at the moment. So people have some foundation to start with. I'll start when it's right to start.

Yeah I know that, but it's often a careful balancing act. Wait too long and you risk people losing interest. Plus, at this rate I'll run out of things to procrastinate with and then I'll have to actually do revision and that's bad.

My president will be done tonight , just got off work.

Random relationship ideas:

@Pasi - I'm thinking Medb would be friends with Ere, and competitive frenemies with Ishtar, always stealing each other's men :P

@PastelChaos - Erebus and Medb would probably get along, they have a lot in common.

@xLarius - ahhh finally another rebel! Susa + Medb = weirdest besties ever?

@Liky - Well Perun and Medb do all the same stuff, though they probably are both too hot-tempered to get along all the time. Ooh what if they had a fling in the past, and then [per usual] Medb ran off to flirt with someone else and Perun's still pissed about it?

Well Perun and Medb do all the same stuff, though they probably are both too hot-tempered to get along all the time. Ooh what if they had a fling in the past, and then [per usual] Medb ran off to flirt with someone else and Perun's still pissed about it?
He would have degree of respect toward her areas of aspects. If they would to have a flirt and then she would to run off with someone else would most definitely piss him off, although perhaps not as much if for the duration he was only one she was flirting with. If he was 'one of many' then that would piss him off and he'd hold a grudge so it could lead to some comedic moments or even constantly challenging her to a spar. As far as trust goes, he understands her dedication and personality but he will be very cautious around her, especially if she tries to flirt with him again. Something along the lines "Ok you are up to something again. That's my axe, my eyes are up here." He likes those who keep their words so he will not think highly of her because she is not trustworthy in his eyes but then there is the entire aspect of war and combat. He respects his adversary if he/she shows combat prowess.

I can see them in some sort of love-hate kind of friendship-rivalry... mostly rivalry.

He would have degree of respect toward her areas of aspects. If they would to have a flirt and then she would to run off with someone else would most definitely piss him off, although perhaps not as much if for the duration he was only one she was flirting with. If he was 'one of many' then that would piss him off and he'd hold a grudge so it could lead to some comedic moments or even constantly challenging her to a spar. As far as trust goes, he understands her dedication and personality but he will be very cautious around her, especially if she tries to flirt with him again. Something along the lines "Ok you are up to something again. That's my axe, my eyes are up here." He likes those who keep their words so he will not think highly of her because she is not trustworthy in his eyes but then there is the entire aspect of war and combat. He respects his adversary if he/she shows combat prowess.

I can see them in some sort of love-hate kind of friendship-rivalry... mostly rivalry.
Everyone is one of many with Medb :D Sounds good then!

Random relationship ideas:

@Pasi - I'm thinking Medb would be friends with Ere, and competitive frenemies with Ishtar, always stealing each other's men :P

@PastelChaos - Erebus and Medb would probably get along, they have a lot in common.

@xLarius - ahhh finally another rebel! Susa + Medb = weirdest besties ever?

@Liky - Well Perun and Medb do all the same stuff, though they probably are both too hot-tempered to get along all the time. Ooh what if they had a fling in the past, and then [per usual] Medb ran off to flirt with someone else and Perun's still pissed about it?

I can agree with that. Erebus would have respect for her in some aspects, and maybe she can get him out of the box some and spar c:
I'll add her to Erebus' list!

Reactions: Kythera
I just noticed the name of the high school that deities are going to attend and same thought constantly circles in my mind... who will be the first to say "Hail Hydra!" XD. I will give cookie to first person who does that IC.

I just noticed the name of the high school that deities are going to attend and same thought constantly circles in my mind... who will be the first to say "Hail Hydra!" XD. I will give cookie to first person who does that IC.
Finally, someone said it.

I'm so winning this cookie.

I'll kill for cookie. But I probably won't get it because of my lack of a short term memory xD

Remember, it has to be lore friendly... well in context of RP that we are doing. Saying "Did you read comics? Hail Hydra!" nope! Be creative! :D

Oh don't worry, I already have the perfect plan!

Splendid! So, who are we waiting for to finish CS?

Splendid! So, who are we waiting for to finish CS?
Our President. But I think I'll just start once I get home anyway.

HOWEVER, guys try to go slow for anyone who missed the start, so we all have a fair shot.

Anyone has musical talent? We need more people for school band, join today, fame guaranteed!

Well, it would be the world's first divine ensemble after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.