The Heavens' Academy for Godly Reincarnations (CLO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know right? It doesn't get better than that. We have singer who is goddess of whose aspect is melody and music (which is already win), awesome drummer, add bass guitar and divine synthesizer and we got a rock band!

I know it may not apply to the band but love the song

How awesome would it be for deity to sing "I am just a man, not a superhuman"

But it would just be a lie... lying isn't awesome.

Mine will be up this weekend and decided to only keep Eris as well! Work finally is slowing down.

Heads up, guys~!

The first post is FOR SURE COMING TOMORROW. However, I'm not sure when tomorrow - I'm travelling and I'm not sure how long it'll take me to get there. We'll see. But I already have quite a bit of the first post done~ SO stay tuned!​

We promise not to wreck the school. Well... not within first 3 posts at least, for later, I make no promises.

I can't promise no wrecking will go on within the first three posts either, I'm afraid.

I can't promise no wrecking will go on within the first three posts either, I'm afraid.

How? Your goddesses are probably 'nicest' ones in the bunch? I am not worried for them two, I am worried for other warmongers... Amazing how many deities there are in charge of war.

You'll have to wait and see, my friend.

Oh god I just finished typing up for all my characters in the IC and it's huge. I don't even wanna know what happens when I get inspiration and just make it one gigantic wall of text if I include everyone. :'D

The IC started? Why did no one say so?

Heads up, guys~!

The first post is FOR SURE COMING TOMORROW. However, I'm not sure when tomorrow - I'm travelling and I'm not sure how long it'll take me to get there. We'll see. But I already have quite a bit of the first post done~ SO stay tuned!​
The IC started? Why did no one say so?

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Yeah I know the thread was made, but at that time no post had actually been made. Also, unless we had taken the initiative to click Watch on the IC thread (which I rarely remember to do cos I usually post on every new thread I open, which auto-watches it) we have no idea whether or not the post has actually been made.

@Kythera @PastelChaos

Those tags don't alert anyone if they were put in as an edit, nor do they appear if the post is already made.
My point still holds that she noticed you before, and she didn't edit it. You probably should've watch the post.

Meh. Just drop it. This is kind of something that's not worth arguing about.

This is also probably one of the rules.

There really is no point in an argument. What matters is, is that it started - Isn't that what we all waited for? I could have made a post the day I said I would, but unfortunately life has a way of throwing shit in my direction. At least I got it done, though. Better late than never.

Like @xLarius said, please just drop it. The "vacation" I had wasn't a very enjoyable one. I'm lucky to even get a post out, I wasn't going to so late at night when I had just gotten home - But I did.

• Love
Reactions: xLarius
Yeah but I wanted to get the first post ):

Status
Not open for further replies.