The Heavens' Academy for Godly Reincarnations (CLO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perun is open for any relationships, if anyone is interested, let me know.

@PastelChaos ~ Do I still get to keep Student Council President? Want to be able to add it in if so and also made mention of it back on Pg two , midway down.^^

Relationships...

All of my males are single.

I want to put them on auction. They're going to kill me.

Their maker.

Susanoo, your death happens quickly and painless.

Though you've been reincarnated already.

Um... isn't slavery illegal though? If you're gonna put them on auction might be best not to advertise it publicly...

Um... isn't slavery illegal though? If you're gonna put them on auction might be best not to advertise it publicly...

+3+

A) Heheh.

B) How will people buy them if they're not notified ;)

C) Going to be filthy rich of drama. Never mind. They're off auction.

@PastelChaos ~ Do I still get to keep Student Council President? Want to be able to add it in if so and also made mention of it back on Pg two , midway down.^^
Aha! You actually are President - I just didn't know who you wanted as President x3

Also @Karakui gender balance doesn't matter for romance options, in my opinion. Actually, I didn't do gender balance for the point of romance at all - Because I knew people would want homosexual or bisexual characters. That's why I added the option to add sexuality in the character sheet. I like having gender balance, that's just how I prefer to execute it. Not just that, but starting off with a balance is more orderly for me - So if someone ever wants to create a character, I can keep track. The gender balance could go off scale later on in the roleplay, that's fine by me - I just prefer starting off with some sort of equilibrium. I hope that made sense, I kinda suck at explaining things~ ^-^

The words make sense, but I still don't really understand the reasoning lol... If you want order couldn't you just make a list of all the characters?

The words make sense, but I still don't really understand the reasoning lol... If you want order couldn't you just make a list of all the characters?
Well, it wasn't just order - It was to start off with an equilibrium. I just want to start off with some balance. That's all~ ^^

Ah, is the IC coming soon then? c:

Okay Cindy my Chinese goddess is all ready and done! If you have a hard time finding her she's on page two, the first page.

@Jihae

Huh, she hates clothes? I'm wondering how that would work in a school environment because, you know, social stigma. :'D

OKAY GUYS, heeeere are the clubs that are yet to be established! If anyone has a club idea or wishes to join one, then just say so! I'm only doing this because I'm putting the established clubs on the IC thread!

• Club Idea 1: Divine Survival Game Club
    • Nu - President
    • Member 2
    • Member 3
    • Member 4
  • Club Idea 2: School Orchestra
    • Benzaiten - Role Varies
    • Member 2
    • Member 3
    • Member 4
  • Club Idea 3: School Band
    • Benzaiten - Singer/Guitarist
    • Member 2
    • Member 3
    • Member 4
  • Club Idea 4: Choir
    • Nyx
    • Member 2
    • Member 3
    • Member 4
  • Club Idea 5: Tennis Club
    • Apollo
    • Member 2
    • Member 3
    • Member 4

Also, @Shayla I didn't know if you wanted Eris or Morrigan to be the Student President, so I put Morrigan for now - Let me know if you preferred Eris instead!

@Jihae

Huh, she hates clothes? I'm wondering how that would work in a school environment because, you know, social stigma. :'D
xD She does hate clothes, but she's also mannerly and sophisticated because I noticed that the goddess I chose was the highest Goddess in China, so she knows when to take her clothes off and when to.. You know.. Not. ^^ I should have put that in there.

@PastelChaos Count Cindy in for Tennis!

Ohhhh can Ao be in choir? :0
Sure, I'll add her in! :D

xD She does hate clothes, but she's also mannerly and sophisticated because I noticed that the goddess I chose was the highest Goddess in China, so she knows when to take her clothes off and when to.. You know.. Not. ^^ I should have put that in there.

@PastelChaos Count Cindy in for Tennis!
Fabulous, I'll do so now~!

Status
Not open for further replies.