The Heavens' Academy for Godly Reincarnations (CLO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
What kind of music does the school band play?
Like.... band-y music? Besides K-On I have absolutely no idea what school bands are like so I guess for now I'll keep the options open and say they play a selection of a variety of styles.

Right then, now to get to work on relationship proposals:
There are a lot of characters and I'm lazy, so I decided I'd only make relationship proposals for characters who would be similar enough or different enough. Those who are roughly neutral in the eyes of my characters will be left out for now.

Mayari

@Kythera As two members of the Fight Club, both who have increased strength, I think Medb and Mayari would have a kind of love-hate relationship going on. Each of them is the embodiment of what the other character despises, and I think they would constantly be butting heads trying to beat the other considering Medb's competitive nature.

@PastelChaos
Ebisu: I think Mayari would view Ebisu as one of those cute underclassmen types, despite being in the same year. They have similar enough personalities that I think they'd be on good terms with one another, but she'd secretly find his constant smiling a bit annoying, not to mention naive, so true friendship would probably be impossible.
Erebus: Considering Erebus's abilities, Mayari would view Erebus as somewhat of a training dummy. She'd mainly use him as a means to practice avoiding difficult magic without relying on Eclipse.

@chaosheart13
Nabu: I could see Mayari and Nabu getting along since they both share an appreciation of knowledge.
Hui: I reckon Mayari would have a lot of contempt for Hui, mostly because Hui hates being looked down on Mayari finds it hilarious that she can look down on him both physically as well as mentally.

Aaand now I'm bored of thinking, so I'll do the other ones later.

If clubs are still open I would like to put Perun in School Band. That sounds like it will be fun. As for the instrument, hmmm, I am thinking drums.

Like.... band-y music? Besides K-On I have absolutely no idea what school bands are like so I guess for now I'll keep the options open and say they play a selection of a variety of styles.
Um I don't know what "band-y" means... are they a pop band? Oldies? Rock? Funk? Country? Reggae? Medb would join if it's rock or maybe funk, but she hates pop and country, and probably reggae as well. She plays bass.

@Kythera As two members of the Fight Club, both who have increased strength, I think Medb and Mayari would have a kind of love-hate relationship going on. Each of them is the embodiment of what the other character despises, and I think they would constantly be butting heads trying to beat the other considering Medb's competitive nature.
Emmm I'm a bit confused by your character's personality. What you described in the CS sounds quite different from what you later said about beating up delinquent gods and dragging them back to class, and how stuck up and egotistical she now sounds... Based on the CS, Medb would probably just ignore her and think she's worthless. Based on the other things you said, Medb would hate her for being a rule-bound goody two shoes with an insufferable ego. Either way there's definitely no love. I don't really understand why the person described in the CS would even be in fight club, actually... that seems totally contrary to the personality described there.

Um I don't know what "band-y" means... are they a pop band? Oldies? Rock? Funk? Country? Reggae? Medb would join if it's rock or maybe funk, but she hates pop and country, and probably reggae as well. She plays bass.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT ANY OF THAT MEANS. I have no idea what the difference between any of that stuff is. It all sounds the same to me tbh.

As for Mayari... she got some character development. I don't usually even do personality sections tbh because they always get changed a dozen times before the actual IC starts as I come up with interesting new layers for the character. Basically, Mayari is the kind of person who appears perfect on the surface but the more you get to know her, the more violent, cynical and badass she becomes.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT ANY OF THAT MEANS. I have no idea what the difference between any of that stuff is. It all sounds the same to me tbh.

As for Mayari... she got some character development. I don't usually even do personality sections tbh because they always get changed a dozen times before the actual IC starts as I come up with interesting new layers for the character. Basically, Mayari is the kind of person who appears perfect on the surface but the more you get to know her, the more violent, cynical and badass she becomes.
Sooo maybe we should let someone who actually knows anything about music be in charge of the band? :P Let's just say they play mostly rock music, because every time anyone wants to play anything pop-ish or country-y, Medb throws a tantrum and starts smashing instruments.

And okayyy that's... 180 degrees from your CS. Maybe you should update that so other people can make relationships with your characters accurately :P I still don't have a good grasp on what she's like, so I can't really say how Medb will feel about her, but if you're still going with the follow-all-the-rules and look down on everyone else type then Medb will hate her.

Sooo maybe we should let someone who actually knows anything about music be in charge of the band? :P Let's just say they play mostly rock music, because every time anyone wants to play anything pop-ish or country-y, Medb throws a tantrum and starts smashing instruments.

And okayyy that's... 180 degrees from your CS. Maybe you should update that so other people can make relationships with your characters accurately :P I still don't have a good grasp on what she's like, so I can't really say how Medb will feel about her, but if you're still going with the follow-all-the-rules and look down on everyone else type then Medb will hate her.
That may be a good idea... I know a lot about the science of music, and classical music, but when it comes to modern music, I usually just listen to what I think sounds good. Don't bother looking up the genres. Then again, Benzaiten is a goddess of music, so I'll have to look it up anyway so in the end it wont matter that much.

Well tbh, I don't really expect you to have a good grasp on what she's like when I don't either :P

So, I was thinking of making a new character with really weird abilities, but I don't know if a god exists for that... can I pretend I'm religious and make up a new god to worship so that I can use it to base a character?

If anyone wants relations with my two let me know.. as for clubs.... I can be on Student Council as well, and then is there like a Sparring club? I mean given that we have a lot War type God/Goddess we should have one.. if not I can do it with my charries

If anyone wants relations with my two let me know.. as for clubs.... I can be on Student Council as well, and then is there like a Sparring club? I mean given that we have a lot War type God/Goddess we should have one.. if not I can do it with my charries

Probably not with Ereshkigal due to some differences in personalities however Perun would see good amount of similarities with Ishtar, especially the war and weapons part and animals. He would respect a lot of those and he is not stranger to flirting and activities. One of the stories tell that Perun had 8 sons so, he is far from being innocent. Ummm... how would Ishtar see Perun?

well, in terms of relationships, if anyone wants to hit up Ao, he'll be civil with anyone whether he likes them or not, so we can try it and see what develops :P Might be hard since like, 75% of ya'll are war/underworld gods thooo lolololol

Those are most common and by far most interesting deities of any pantheon. If you are not unique flower or borderline psychopath (or at least someone who can smite anyone with a sneeze) you are not fun! Rare are gods with singular area of influence, most gods are in one way or another tied to war and conflict, to be more specific people either prayed for strength, for skill, for courage or to be saved at the end when their life ends and those are usually tied to other gods.

Probably not with Ereshkigal due to some differences in personalities however Perun would see good amount of similarities with Ishtar, especially the war and weapons part and animals. He would respect a lot of those and he is not stranger to flirting and activities. One of the stories tell that Perun had 8 sons so, he is far from being innocent. Ummm... how would Ishtar see Perun?
Let me look

Status
Not open for further replies.