The Harovich Castle

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her thoughts were interrupted when he kissed her neck. She felt the butterflies rise in her stomach and her face became a dark red. "Y-yeah, I see," was all she managed to say.

Jasik whispered in her ear 'I want you Adelaide" as he held her close. He couldn't explain it, but he knew that he did have feelings for her

Adelaide put her head against his chest. She listened to his heartbeat, closing her eyes. It seemed slow or, at least, slower than a human's should be. His body felt cold, but it was slowly becoming warmer as it absorbed her body heat. She opened her amber eyes and looked up at him. She knew how crazy this was. He was a vampire for goodness sake. A monster who drank blood. Yet, she didn't see him as a monster. No, a monster wouldn't be so kind, wouldn't care about her the way he did. He wasn't a monster, and she wanted to be with him more than anything. She pushed the doubt to the back of her mind and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Jasik held her close and felt her lay her head on his chest. Her body felt so warm against his natural cold. Their eyes met and jasik kissed her. Her lips felt warm and soft. He wanted her and he hoped she felt the same way

When Jasik kissed her, she closed her eyes. Wrapping her arms tighter around his neck, she kissed him back. She felt her foot lift under her dress, and the rest of the world seemed to melt away. The moon came out from behind the clouds and shined down on them, bathing them in the pale white light.

Jasik pressed her against a tree and looked into her eyes. She was truly beautiful and she glistened in the moons silver ray of light. He could feel her warmth radiating to him as they were pressed together

Adelaide felt as he pressed her against the tree. He pulled back from the kiss and looked her in the eyes. She looked at him in the moonlight. She never realized how handsome he was. A blush spread across her face as she caught herself starring. She felt his strength as they pressed against each other. Even though she had seen just how strong he was during the fight, he was so gentle with her. She looked lovingly into his dark eyes.

Jasik softly stroked her cheek. "Will you be mine?" He asked in a soft tone

Adelaide nodded, leaning into his hand as he stroked her. "If you promise to be mine too," she said to him, a small smile on her lips.

"I promise" he said as he started into her eyes then kisses her again. He loved her with all of his heart and he needed her

She kissed him back lovingly. She had never felt the need to be with someone so strongly before. The kiss was soft and sweet, and as they kissed her hand brushed through his dark hair.

Jasik kissed her on the neck and whispered "I love you" He held her hips as he made soft kisses down her neck

Adelaide felt shivers run down her spine as he kissed her neck. She closed her eyes and a small moan escaped through her lips.

Jasik could hear her moan and he knew he was pleasing her. Her body was practically calling to him, and he wanted more than anything to answer

They were interrupted by the sound of footsteps coming down the path. Adelaide opened her eyes and saw the shadow of a man walking towards them. She gently pushed Jasik off of her and pulled him into a nearby alley. After what had happened early that day, she thought it was best if he wasn't spotted by any of the village people. She looked out into the street from her hiding place. There, standing in the middle of the road, were a group of muscular men. They carried torches and were whispering among themselves. She couldn't make out what they were saying, but this late at night they probably weren't up to anything good.

Jasik looked at the building that they were behind. Jasik climbed to the top using the windows. He stood over the men and began listening in on their conversation

"We need to do something about those Harovichs," one of the men said. "Did you hear what happened in the village today? No doubt it was a Harovich under that cloak," another commented. The rest of the men nodded in agreement. "It's no secret that they are hated by nearly all of the people in the village. I'm sure no one will object to kicking them out of that castle of theirs," a different man said. "But did you see how strong that man was in the cloak? If that was a Harovich, then they can't be human. No human is that strong," an older man warned. "That's even more of a reason to kill them! I don't know about you, but I don't want my daughter to be their next meal!" a father protested. This comment initiated a series of mumbles and nods in the group of men. "So it's agreed then," the leader spoke up, "We will meet again tomorrow to discuss this further. Tonight go get some sleep." The men dispersed and the night grew quiet once again.

Jasik followed one of the men down the street. Jasik could hear the man's heart beating from at least 15 meters away. He purposely kicked a rock to grab the man's attention. The man turned and quickly recognized jasik's cloak. Jasik used mind control to stop the man from screaming for help or running away. Jasik simply walked up to the man and stood there for a moment. "You want to kill me? Well here I am, kill me."

Adelaide followed Jasik as he walked after the man. She hadn't heard what the men had said, but she could tell that it angered Jasik. She overheard him tell someone to kill him and ran to catch up. When she reached them, she saw Jasik standing in front of a terrified man who looked to scared to moved. "Jasik, what are you doing? Stop it!" she said, running to his side.

Jasik stared hatefully at the man. "I could tear you to pieces" he said feeling his anger growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.